Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Need help with motor and where to get parts...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 02:03 PM
raykwok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with motor and where to get parts...

Ok I live in nnj, and I bought the New Mothers silver car with blown motor. But he never gave me the motor, and I just have pretty much the rolling shell. It's really annoying trying to contact him and he always is delaying it, I was supposed to get the motor last night with the car but never did. So right now I'm just taking it like he's just gonna screw me on the motor, pardon my french. So I need help.
I bought a long block from someone on the forum, but I still need everything else... where could I get all this stuff... and anyone know what I need, I need a list lol. I'm pretty new to these cars but I have a few friends that have them but really don't know much about the motors...
Any help is good, thanks in advanced...
Old 02-06-2008, 02:50 PM
seekndestroy19

are you looking for aftermarket parts or stock? it might be worth it just to get all aftermarket since your gunna be installing it anyway. also wherever you get the parts from (MRC MOTORSPORTS ) they might be able to work something out for all the parts ordered together
Old 02-06-2008, 02:51 PM
raykwok

eh I have nooo money lol this guy totally screwed me I need parts for really cheap...
Old 02-06-2008, 02:54 PM
raykwok

also are 05 rev up engines or non?
Old 02-06-2008, 02:57 PM
seekndestroy19

that sucks.it might be cheaper to go aftermarket. as far as rev up or not im not sure
Old 02-06-2008, 07:15 PM
drivenCSZ

raykwok i PMed you
Old 02-06-2008, 09:42 PM
raykwok

thanks driven, I e-mailed him...
Old 02-07-2008, 06:06 AM
UMW350Z

Young and stupid drivers are smashing these Z's like ants nowadays, you can probably find an engine in a junkyard.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:25 AM
xjonmo

might as well get it built while you have it out
Old 02-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Glex25

man i tried dealing with mothers for something as simple as K&N air filters for my APS kit.
I even gave them the part number a month later they still had not ordered it.

I would never deal with them again and they are less than 2 miles from my house.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

When you speak of things you need for the motor I believe you mean like the accessories(Alternator,Power Steering,AC, Engine harness and what not).
If thats the case I would be on them like white on rice since those things aren't easy to find.

Only 05 350z that had the revup motor was the 35th Anniversary edition.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:35 PM
raykwok

yea i do mean the accessories, I actually just found out from a local cop friend that when signing the title over, he's signing over the car WITH the motor... so right now he's holding my property, and he gave me a check for 1000$ knowing that the account was closed a while ago, which is fraud... so as over now I'm gonna wait until tomorrow, to see if he comes through with my engine, if not I'm going to have to go through the process of calling the clifton cops, luckily I have a few high ranking local police officers helping me and I gave them his number and address and a clear explaination of how the transaction went, and printed out all the PMs, and 2 witnesses to the verbal agreements, and 1 witness of me trying to contact him a few times, and when I did get in contact with him, I've been nothing but kind. So we'll see whats happening... if you guys have read that RED Z AT NEW MOTHERS post, it's that silver Z...
Old 02-07-2008, 04:57 PM
mgtibbetts

http://northjersey.citysearch.com/re...477131/2054514
Old 02-07-2008, 05:08 PM
raykwok

does anyone know him personally?

Last edited by raykwok; 02-07-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Ep3

sorry to hear man but it seems like you dont know enuff about what you were gettin into buying a z with a blown motor and you dont know what you need to get it going? hope you get whats yours
Old 02-08-2008, 04:40 PM
raykwok

lol not that i don't know enough, which i don't really know anything about the motors on these, but this guy said he was goign to give me a blown engine and all i needed was a short block, and never gave me the blown engine with the car, so i'm screwed...
Old 02-09-2008, 02:56 PM
silver350z03

I live across the street from that place and it is now closed.Everthing was taken out of the place. Never like the place anyway.Hope u get your motor and be done with that guy
Old 02-17-2008, 12:08 PM
raykwok

rofl....

Originally Posted by arpus1919
Originally Posted by raykwok
I'm waiting to hear from you...
Ray not for nothing but you mislead me on this rx7 i have a list of like 30 things that are wrong with it 2 days ago the trans linkage went on it. I mean i have drove the car for like 3 or 4 miles and everyday their is something else..
dude are you serious? at least i gave you my half. i've been stuck with a car with no motor, and still WAITING for YOU to give me the motor you promised, which was a part of our agreement.

Not only am I out of $1000 because the check is no good, I have no motor to work with and no money to put into it. So how would you like to be in my shoes?

Listen, your just lucky that I don't have the time to sit around your house and wait for you. You have no business complaining to me, when I always answer your calls and PM's. Where the hell have you been the past week? You don't return my calls. You still have yet to give me the motor that is in "storage", that someone has supposedly been on their way to drop it off to my house for the past 5 days. I understand things come up, but it's nice to give a call, or notice so I am not sitting around waiting for this. I am beyond angry and cannot believe that you would have the ***** to send me a PM about the car I gave you.
Oh you know what ? look at your ad all misleading 30% of all listed not on car!! wheels,wing,stereo,and so on.
are you sure the ad is under MY name?
OH so because it was not under your name you are not responsible? ill tell you wha give me back my car ill give you yours back!!
I never approved the thread. i'll tell you what, you broke the car, you really think I'm going to take back a broken car? ha, you're dreaming. you ignore my calls, say you're gonna call me back and never do, and now you're trying to play this 'lets trade back game'? how old are you bro, maybe because I was in the army that I feel like I'm so much older... but not to the point where you're acting like a 10 yr old. listen, if I don't get my motor by the end of this week, me and a few of my old army buddies, who are state patrolmen now, will be giving you a visit.
IF you are going to post you got screwd post the truth how you lied about the rx7 and posted parts it did not have. And to add to it you deleted the post. but i have copies just in case. if you say 1 thing BAD ABOUT ME YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MOTOR !!! I am not hidding from you iam in TEXAS will be back SAT.... Till then controll your fingers,mouth,keyboard,etc.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:09 PM
raykwok

its now sunday and no response...