Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Philly Crew Chat *Aka* "The group that watchs people pick clothing out of Bins"

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 09:56 PM
BlackZ05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Philly Crew Chat *Aka* "The group that watchs people pick clothing out of Bins"

So i figured i'd make a chat area for us since were such a lively bunch HA! Anyway Whos going to be joining us this spring an whos got new toys to show off. Today was just a nice tease in the weather but it started to spark my car urges again an also notice that i need to get my car detailed big time thanks to all the little rock salt scratchs that can hopefully be buffed out. Also Philly you gonna host a Z Dyno day this spring so we can all hang out like the Evo one ya had? Also if anyone see the hood i'm looking for let me know asap the hood is a 07-08 STOCK Carbon Fiber Hood, i havent seen any yet but i want one when they make it.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:11 AM
mifastZ

I have my JWT Flywheel and Clutch coming Monday and being Installed Tuesday by R/T Tuning. Also replacing my rear brakes & rotors Wednesday. Trying to get an OEM Carbon Fiber hood before the summer too. Other then that, not much else. Oh, and a Pop Charger. Things are quiet on my end. Not much going on. We need to get together soon too. It's been too long since the D&B Meet.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:12 AM
davidc81

let me know when the next meet is, i'll drive down. i have a vortech SC Z now.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:58 AM
chefrey

the juice is loose, new clutch and act prolite, 5/16th spacer, 3.9 final drive going in on monday, owe and i have some pretty red seats. its been a busy winter, im dying to get these winter tires off.

but as always dialing in the tune, i dont think ill ever stop messing with that utec.

keep me updated on whats going on, im trying to get a trip to cecil county drag way set up soon while the temps are still cool, let me know if anyone is interested.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

I think we are all getting the itch. It was nice to pull the car off the 350Z yesterday and take it out with this great weather.

Hey only 3 more weeks till spring.

ECZA meet on 4/19
Old 03-04-2008, 04:43 PM
C.Bell

I got some new rims, and my headliner and visors wrapped in black suede.

Looking to get either red leather seats, or black suede put in there. Not sure what I want yet. I have been going back and forth all winter.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:44 PM
ErinFaulk

Originally Posted by C.Bell
I got some new rims, and my headliner and visors wrapped in black suede.

Looking to get either red leather seats, or black suede put in there. Not sure what I want yet. I have been going back and forth all winter.
lol oops that was me, the BF's name was logged on.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:16 AM
AbsolutSpeedZ

Hahah, I was going to say, Redline from West Chester...haha, Erin, I didn't know you did all that work to your car, I just read your signature, I have to check your car out come spring.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Philly350z

We might do a dyno day let see how many interested cars i get
Old 03-05-2008, 09:46 PM
chefrey

Originally Posted by Philly350z
We might do a dyno day let see how many interested cars i get

i might be interested in using it for the whole day, to bad for everyone else they will just have to wait till im done. lol

philly put me at the top of the list, you know thats where im most comfortable
Old 03-05-2008, 09:49 PM
BlackZ05

I'm game too, i need to see if these test pipes an y pipe made the difference.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:21 AM
Z_HighSpeed

im in, got this here exhaust and gana install that popcharger and possibly the hotchkis tvs + wheels....we will see though
Old 03-06-2008, 10:58 AM
ErinFaulk

Originally Posted by AbsolutSpeedZ
Hahah, I was going to say, Redline from West Chester...haha, Erin, I didn't know you did all that work to your car, I just read your signature, I have to check your car out come spring.
lol yea, definitely, I had a busy winter... Just a few more things and then I will be good until my warranty runs out.

Then I am gonna super charge it lol
Old 03-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Philly350z

seems like we gettig some interest i just need about 10-15 cars. You guys know i don't work thier anymore right. I can still setup everything and give u guys a good rate but i might have to take off from my other job to host the dyno day. Maybe the shop will pay me to run it for a day
Old 03-06-2008, 06:12 PM
z32 Outlaw Z

Aside from Jim making me a PVC piping from Home Depot and K&N Filter with a sticker saying ZOOM on it.... Nothing else is new
Old 03-06-2008, 06:26 PM
mifastZ

Originally Posted by z32 Outlaw Z
Aside from Jim making me a PVC piping from Home Depot and K&N Filter with a sticker saying ZOOM on it.... Nothing else is new
No lie, when I had my old 96 Neon, I did that...lol

Except it was metal piping...not PVC...
Old 03-06-2008, 07:36 PM
rotchcrocket04

Hi guys!

Saw this post and had to say whats up?! I'm from the Reading area. About an hour outside of Philly!

I just sold my Celica yesterday and now I'm looking for a Z. Money is readily available, however, I can't find one I like. I'm trying to find an 06 6spd with leather for under 23k. I've seen tons of 06 6spd's but I just cannot seem to find one with leather... ugh, this seems hopeless... I want one so bad!!

I'm set on a Z and will not be buying anything else. With that said, when I do we should definitely all get together. I used to attend about 2-3 Celica meets every year. Usually Philly, NY or NJ. But it was always a blast and can't wait to do it again soon! See everyone around...
Old 03-06-2008, 08:57 PM
mifastZ

Try Cherry Hill Nissan or the Nissan Stealership in Oxford Valley, cant remember the name... Or Exton Nissan, thats where I bought mine
Old 03-06-2008, 10:24 PM
BlackZ05

Originally Posted by rotchcrocket04
Hi guys!

Saw this post and had to say whats up?! I'm from the Reading area. About an hour outside of Philly!

I just sold my Celica yesterday and now I'm looking for a Z. Money is readily available, however, I can't find one I like. I'm trying to find an 06 6spd with leather for under 23k. I've seen tons of 06 6spd's but I just cannot seem to find one with leather... ugh, this seems hopeless... I want one so bad!!

I'm set on a Z and will not be buying anything else. With that said, when I do we should definitely all get together. I used to attend about 2-3 Celica meets every year. Usually Philly, NY or NJ. But it was always a blast and can't wait to do it again soon! See everyone around...
Just so you know man alot of people have been having problems with the 06 Rev-ups. If you can try an grab a auto shopper for around North east Philly cause so far i've been tempted twice to trade mine in for 07's. Theres been at least 4-5 07 Z's rocking a 23k or less price tag with literally no miles. Might not be leather seats but idk if you wanna go fast but the 07's have rocked 13 flat 1/4 times.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:24 PM
BlackZ05

Originally Posted by Philly350z
seems like we gettig some interest i just need about 10-15 cars. You guys know i don't work thier anymore right. I can still setup everything and give u guys a good rate but i might have to take off from my other job to host the dyno day. Maybe the shop will pay me to run it for a day
What! you dont work there anymore!!! Thats beat lol.

Quick Reply: Philly Crew Chat *Aka* "The group that watchs people pick clothing out of Bins"