Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

z owners in nj? where u from?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 09:22 AM
G35Girlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BikerChickSI
Thats so weird. I have a friend with a G35 who lives in jersey & is on the island all the time cause her bf lives here.
that's funny, small world!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:16 AM
SirMikel1

Maybe you two know each other..
After all.. everyone knows Lisa
Old 05-09-2005, 12:43 PM
HotImportGirl
Banned

Originally Posted by SirMikel1
Maybe you two know each other..
After all.. everyone knows Lisa

Oh she gets around? [jk] I dont think so. This girl's name is Nicole with a white hooked up G. Hey LIsa, wanna get to "know each other"?
Old 05-09-2005, 01:17 PM
G35Girlie

Oh she gets around? [jk] I dont think so. This girl's name is Nicole with a white hooked up G. Hey LIsa, wanna get to "know each other"?
LOL, Mike, you know what I have to say to that! "QUIET!" Mike is just jealous that I have been in the scene a lot longer than him. Everytime we go anywhere, whether it be a meet or race or show, everyone seems to know me. LOL. Even people that I have no idea who they are. We have even had people come up to my acura and go "I know the chick that owns this car" meanwhile I am standing right in front of them and they have no idea that I am the owner. Pretty funny. You have to be there. So to make a long story short, Mike has nick named me "tha mayor" of the import scene around here. hehehe
Old 05-09-2005, 02:55 PM
S-tuned

Hmm.. i might be interested if others come alone too..
Is that the one by Willowbrook Mall?
hey mike, i saw your Z at that meet.. dont think you saw me I pulled in to late, but anyways your Z is awsome, really love what youve done to it btw G35girlie where in jersey do you live because i see a girl in a DG coupe almost everyday after leaving work

Last edited by S-tuned; 05-09-2005 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:11 AM
G35Girlie

Originally Posted by S-tuned
hey mike, i saw your Z at that meet.. dont think you saw me I pulled in to late, but anyways your Z is awsome, really love what youve done to it btw G35girlie where in jersey do you live because i see a girl in a DG coupe almost everyday after leaving work
I live in Fair Lawn. Is that anywhere near you? My coupe is Brilliant Silver though, but can be confused for DG at times.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:31 AM
SirMikel1

Ohhhh.. Lisa, she wants to get to know you.. can i watch?
jk

S-Tuned.. damn.. sorry I guess i did miss ya. But definately next time I'm sure we'll catch up with each other.. thanks btw for the compliments. I was only there for a few minutes cause I had to go to a dinner. But figured I'd stop by for a bit. Oh.. and you'll know it's Lisa if you don't see any emblems on her G.

Lisa I'm going to ATCO this weekend.. are you going? Oh, and I may not be staying at AC for the weekend, but I'll probably go down there for a day. Let me know if you already booked a room for SEMA.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:57 AM
G35Girlie

Ohhhh.. Lisa, she wants to get to know you.. can i watch?
jk

S-Tuned.. damn.. sorry I guess i did miss ya. But definately next time I'm sure we'll catch up with each other.. thanks btw for the compliments. I was only there for a few minutes cause I had to go to a dinner. But figured I'd stop by for a bit. Oh.. and you'll know it's Lisa if you don't see any emblems on her G.

Lisa I'm going to ATCO this weekend.. are you going? Oh, and I may not be staying at AC for the weekend, but I'll probably go down there for a day. Let me know if you already booked a room for SEMA.
Hmm...not too sure about Atco. Give me a call the day before you go and I will let you know if I can go or not.

As for SEMA, I didn't get a room. I was goign to spen $500 a night like last time! I want to go on Sunday for the day though. And POSSIBLY sat night to go partying for the last time before my surgery. Not too sure what is going on yet with that though because I was also considering going to Belmar with the girls for a beachouse '04 reunion. hehehe. Keep in touch with me and I will let you know what is going on, and let me know if you want to go to SEMA on Sunday for the day.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:05 PM
onii

hi all! I'm going to be in rutherford for 3 months (workin in NYC). maybe i'll see you guys. My Z's gonna be lookin pretty ghetto tho... not putting on my new bumper, so gonna have a liquid alum. bumper on, even tho im CS. plus stock wheels. lol. hit me up if you guys are doing anything. I'm not familiar with NJ at all tho.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:30 PM
S-tuned

Originally Posted by G35Girlie
I live in Fair Lawn. Is that anywhere near you? My coupe is Brilliant Silver though, but can be confused for DG at times.
my cuz lives in fair lawn on 28th street, maybe we can meet up sometime i want to see how a CAI looks in a G in person. Im still undecided between that or a Z-tube/Pop charger

Originally Posted by onii
hi all! I'm going to be in rutherford for 3 months (workin in NYC). maybe i'll see you guys. My Z's gonna be lookin pretty ghetto tho... not putting on my new bumper, so gonna have a liquid alum. bumper on, even tho im CS. plus stock wheels. lol. hit me up if you guys are doing anything. I'm not familiar with NJ at all tho.
rutherford...hmm im around there all the time, i can show you the best hang outs in north NJ if youd like

Last edited by S-tuned; 05-10-2005 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:41 PM
onii

that would be great. hopefully my car wont get too dinged up parking on the street. rutherford was the most suburb place i could find to live at. =/
Old 05-10-2005, 07:53 PM
SirMikel1

Originally Posted by onii

Cool.. I live in Paramus, and that's about 15 minutes from Rutherford.. I also work in NYC. There are quite a few of us here in north Jersey with Z's.. so you've got plenty of friends up here.
Old 05-10-2005, 08:33 PM
onii

heh that's cool. at least I'll def have stuff to do this summer. anyone know bout commute info from rutherford to nyc? im workin at 11 madison ave. im gonna try and do a test run a day or two before i start working.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:30 AM
SirMikel1

You're not gonna drive the Z to work are you? The commute's a *****.. but you're pretty close since you can just take RT 3 to Lincoln Tunnel. If i were you, i'd just take the train. There's are trains from Rutherford that'll take you to Penn Station, then you can take a subway over to Madison.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:35 AM
S-tuned

yea dont do that early morning rt3 commute, take the train..

Btw, this saturday at about 9, me and some of the local G35 guys are going to hooters to get to know each other better, any of you local Z guys can come if you like its only going to be for like 20 mins or so
Old 05-11-2005, 09:39 AM
G35Girlie

my cuz lives in fair lawn on 28th street, maybe we can meet up sometime i want to see how a CAI looks in a G in person. Im still undecided between that or a Z-tube/Pop charger

rutherford...hmm im around there all the time, i can show you the best hang outs in north NJ if youd like
You're cousin lives 2 blocks away from me! We can definitely meet up and I will show it to you.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:17 AM
S-tuned

Smile

Originally Posted by G35Girlie
You're cousin lives 2 blocks away from me! We can definitely meet up and I will show it to you.
how about you come to hooters on saturday night at 9, g35 mini meet at the hooters in wayne.
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53778

Last edited by S-tuned; 05-11-2005 at 10:30 AM.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:34 AM
onii

yeah, i was planning on taking the train. that's what I meant. I have no idea what train to take and to where, that's why I wanted to do a test run to make sure I don't get lost day of. if anyone feels exceptionally bored around the 27th lemme know. lol
Old 05-11-2005, 11:32 AM
SirMikel1

how about you come to hooters on saturday night at 9, g35 mini meet at the hooters in wayne.
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53778

Hmm Sat nite.. that's a certain blonde's let's go out to the city or Hoboken night and party.. lol.. then again 9 is pretty early.

Oh, Lisa, it's Sheryl's bday on the 28th.. so if you're up for it, we're going to 13 that friday nite on the 27th.

Onii G35Girlie takes the train to the city every morning, so she might know the stops more than I do. I take the bus in to port authority.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:22 PM
S-tuned

Hmm Sat nite.. that's a certain blonde's let's go out to the city or Hoboken night and party.. lol.. then again 9 is pretty early.

Oh, Lisa, it's Sheryl's bday on the 28th.. so if you're up for it, we're going to 13 that friday nite on the 27th.

Onii G35Girlie takes the train to the city every morning, so she might know the stops more than I do. I take the bus in to port authority.
yea roll up for a few minutes and let me drool on your car ..9 is early my night doesnt start till about 10 ish anyways

Quick Reply: z owners in nj? where u from?