Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

::: Update::: TEAM350GZ :::Update:::

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 06:25 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by G35_888
Im gonna start a new thread for just Team 350G'z members so i can find out whos interested and where everyone is. Keep a look out so we can get this ball roling and have our first huge meet soon.
great idea to get the ball rolling Lar
Old 06-19-2008, 08:56 AM
OMEGA46

+1
Old 06-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Zmazing03

I really thing Berlin or something close to that is about as Central as we can get in CT. Maybe even New Haven...same distance from New London, Stamford, and Hartford.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Zmazing03

blue, no Anti-DNF allowed.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:51 PM
OMEGA46

Originally Posted by blue660r01
OMEGA.....Where will meets be, when will they be and will they be weekly or monthly? What is it going to be?

I know right now that myself and 2 Z's/ one G (97 supra tt would most likely roll with us too) would be down getting a NY chapter set up. I see a bunch of 350z's/G's around here that I believe I can gather up too.
Meets will be in a range of areas, but the major get togethers will be somewhere central to MA, RI, CT, NY. I am open to suggestions on this. When I return from CA, I will be holding a meeting with all the club execs to work everything out. Plans for this club are big, so laying the right foundation is going to be key.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:19 PM
blackfairlady

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scootch
USPS > Scootch LOL

ya man i finally got the next 5 days off and have toi go to training to move up to a te carrier finally from my casual clerk, but they certainly know im a killer worker and thats why im moving up so fast i am excited and happy for my new venture and the teams, ill be around and lurking in the shadows as well, and ik omega wont let me down

Joe

ps. i live near New Hampshire on the Northshore,Ma, everywhere is a hike for me beyond Boston LMAO, but im a trooper, i surly do my best !

also...... g35 888/ 888 g35 is on the list twice LOL aint you the popluar one

I'm a TE carrier right now. Just finished my totally unnecessary re-training today I had to do. I got out of it when i was a casual last summer because my former postmaster was the man, and said "F that sh*t, we want you on the street."

Look forward to 2 - 2.5 weeks of safety, general orientation, and driving training. AND Carrier Academy!!! At least after that you get a certificate with your name on it for your fridge!!! Or maybe you won't be as lucky as me.

Congratulations though, really. It's nice to have a secure job.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:09 AM
OMEGA46

Originally Posted by OMEGA46
Team350GZ Organizational Changes

Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on, and some of the changes that are going to be taking place within our team. Both Scootch and I don't want the group to fade, as well as our presence as a team that shows up in force to many events with amazing cars. With the great amount of help from TRodis, the Spring Run was a hit, and our Weekly Meets are showing more and more participation. After discussing things over with Scootch, we agreed it would be best that I take over Team350GZ. Scootch is going to remain a major part of the team, and will attend the larger meets the team attends. We both ask for your support, help and insight during these changes.

We have some great ideas and plans for the team coming up, and want to also increase our enrollment in both chapters (MA and CT). First order of business is we need an established chain of command:

- Team President and Vice Presidents for each state chapter (Runs team in general, helps in every aspect from event planning to membership enrollments)

- Treasurer (Established team budget for cookouts, events, etc. Of course tracked by receipts)

- Events Coordinator (1 Per Chapter)

- Group Leaders for each chapter (For caravans and rallies to ensure safety and that no one gets left behind)

- Enrollment Officer (To make sure no BS happens or Morons are enrolled or in attendance to our events)

Formally a Mustang/Cobra owner, this is how I have seen very successful clubs run. The quality of the rides in our group is great, and the members we have are amongst the nicest people I've met. I want this trend to continue.

Localized Events for ALL Members

Going forward events will take place so everyone has a chance to have an event to attend close to their home. So some will be in Boston, Framingham, Providence, Hartford, Berlin Turnpike, New Haven, etc. This will not only increase enrollment, but would also show true support for one another, i.e. Boston Members attending the CT Chapters Berlin Meet.

Team Input is needed

Everyones help is going to be needed to help get things off the ground and running. So any and all ideas are always wanted and welcome.

Organization Structure

President - OMEGA46 (Adrian) <~~ Thanks goes to Scootch for instilling his trust in me

Vice President MA Chapter - TRodis (Tim)

Vice President CT Chapter - G35 888

Vice President RI Chapter - Chick Flyin By U

Treasurer - Open

Event Cordinator MA - Open

Event Cordinator CT - Open

Event Cordinator RI - Open

Group Leaders MA - The Riot Act

Group Leaders CT - Open

Group Leader RI - Open

Enrollment Officer MA - Scootch

Enrollment Officer CT - Open

Enrollment Officer RI - Open

Team Member Car Identification

TSZ33 had a great idea with a clean looking sticker on the back window of the car that simply said "SHIFT_2", and the number after the "Shift_" corresponds to a member of the team. I would never take that idea without prior permission from that team, but was wondering everyones thoughts on it. I had a second idea of having our forum name (OMEGA46) on the back window of the cars. Of course nothing tacky, it would have to be a classy looking size and font style. Input is needed on this so I can get things rolling and ordered.

Upcoming Events (To be updated as needed)

Summer Run (New Route)

Fall Mountain Run

Weekly Dinner Meets

Team Photo Shoots

Team Video Days

Team Cookouts/Parties

Team Install/Detail Days

Team Track Days (NASA Events)

Team Events to attend beyond our own (Summer Nationals in MA)

Team Group Buys

And anything that comes up our members

Confirmed Team Meets/Events

July 20th CT Meet: https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/360056-ct-ma-ny-summer-meet-all-welcome-july-20-a.html

Summer Nationals in Worcester: https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/366173-official-summer-nationals-thread-sticky-please.html

Inskip Team350GZ Car Show (Warick RI) <~~ Details on the way!!!!

Current Member List Im at work so please fill in your name if you are an EXISTING Memeber =)

1. OMEGA46
2. TRodis
3. Scootch
4. AthensBlueG
5. Chick Flyn By U
6. ZENVY
7. M4gunner
8. Titan
9. Rphillips
10. Mike281
11. G Force 06
12. DriftU
13. Chris "Shelby Gt 500"
14. Sean "Custom Dodge Magnum"
15. Matt "Custom GMC P/U Airbrushed"
16.Djkace77
17. Zmazing
18. G35 888
19. LuvZcar
20. 13secz
21. ZingMoney <-ZDriver12's Hero
22. 888_G35 <-ZingMoneys Hero
23. BlackfairladyZ

At the UCONN Car Show a few months back we were clearly out numbered by the Subie Club. I would love to grow team to the same level and beyond, and the same level of attendance. I am going to need your help to do this. So post up your thoughts and ideas!!!! Thanks in advance for your support.

- OMEGA46
UPDATED

HUGE CAR SHOW RUN BY OUR TEAM ON JULY 27TH. THIS WILL BE OUR SHOW!!!! Details will be out soon.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:50 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by OMEGA46
UPDATED

HUGE CAR SHOW RUN BY OUR TEAM ON JULY 27TH. THIS WILL BE OUR SHOW!!!! Details will be out soon.
We NEED to make sure we have a strong group showing of exisiting and members wanting to join. Make sure if you re working that weekend that you get it off. WAX and SHINE up those rides and come represent with the fastest up and coming Z clubs in the NE area!!
Old 06-22-2008, 08:38 AM
OMEGA46

Originally Posted by trodis
We NEED to make sure we have a strong group showing of exisiting and members wanting to join. Make sure if you re working that weekend that you get it off. WAX and SHINE up those rides and come represent with the fastest up and coming Z clubs in the NE area!!

Cant stress this enough. This is a show with our club name on it. A HUGE Showing of OUR CLUB is a must. Its on a Sunday, so please ensure you have it off.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:39 PM
Zmazing03

I will likely be with friends in RI on Sat, and just stay overnight for the meet on Sunday.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:00 PM
MadMonkeyG

Hi Everyone,

Not a member, but thought you all might want to join this run..should be fun

Hi all, I just took an amazing drive on Saturday up to Ben&Jerry's in Waterbury, VT. For those of you who have been there know the drive is fantastic on a clear sunny day.

Let's try to get a huge meet together for a Ben&Jerry's factory run starting in Lowell, MA behind the 24hour MacDonald's. Mahoney's Gas Station conveniently next door.

Who: Everyone and anyone G or Z from anywhere
Date: July 26th
Time: Leave 9:00 AM
Start Location: 66 Plain St, Lowell, MA. It's the 24hour MacDonald's right next door to the 24hour Walgreen's. We'll meet in the back lot. Very easy to find.
Destination: Ben&Jerry's factory Rt. 93N to Rt 89N
Drive time: Roughly 2.5hours one-way

Please see: http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...20#post3152920
Old 06-24-2008, 02:15 PM
cosmec

I am interested in joining. I have a modded 08 with many more mods to come. Please let me know how I can go about this! Thanks guys.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:41 PM
the RIOT act

i'm down for the 27th no problem and we can talk more about a spot on the crew when you get back. still not sure what roll i'd like to take in it but either way, i'm still willing to talk when you get back.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Scootch
Ur All Gahbage

i feel the ri chapter should be with ma chapter as they so close =0), whats ya all think

July 27th Meet: https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/369103-car-show-july-27th-sponsored-by-inskip-infiniti-team-350-gz-redi-rite-customs.html

Joe
____________________________________________________________ ____
Maybe like this, just an idea from the peanut gallery... LOL
Upadted list:

Organization Structure

President - OMEGA46 (Adrian)

Vice President MA Chapter - TRodis (Tim)

Vice President CT Chapter - G35 888 - Lorant(Larry)

Vice President RI Chapter - Chick Flyin By U - Alaina "because shes beautiful"

Treasurer - Open

Event Cordinator MA - Open "should be president or vp"

Event Cordinator CT - Open "should be president or vp"

Group Leaders MA - The Riot Act

Group Leaders CT (northern) - Zingmoney - Allen

Group Leader CT (Southern) - CT350G - Matt

Enrollment Officer MA - Scootch <- Da Man!

Enrollment Officer CT - CT350G - Matt

Last edited by Scootch; 06-26-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:18 PM
blackfairlady

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LuvZcar and myself will be Groupies #1 and #2....we promise to keep our shirts on though.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:11 PM
luvZcar

Originally Posted by blackfairlady
LuvZcar and myself will be Groupies #1 and #2....we promise to keep our shirts on though.
speak for your self I got some hot man boobies (even my wife is jealous)LOL
Old 07-06-2008, 11:08 AM
OMEGA46

Originally Posted by luvZcar
speak for your self I got some hot man boobies (even my wife is jealous)LOL