Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

CTEXTREMES Car Show Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 06:59 PM
IC3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TSZ would have won if they had shirts done to show club uniformity. If you guys from my350z would have said you guys are all together at the jump, you would have got a better chance at winning.

But it really did come down to if the cars had TSZ stickers, which other clubs would have protested I'm sure after the show. You my350z guys should get down with TSZ to completely dominate the coming year.

Overall, ALL of the Z's I judged were IMMACULATE. Everyone in staff AGREED it was the most difficult category to judge.

Congrats to John on getting best engine setup, and Vic, your car is very well put together, and Adrian with the yellow Z, your car is sick.

I'm personally glad I won't be eligible to judge next season (since my car will be competing) because I KNOW, it will be even TOUGHER next season!

I know more Z's will be showing too. I'm happy I have a Maxima! lmaooooo

I won't have to compete against you guys.... well unless there is a NISSAN OTHER category that I have to be in, then that's gonna be tough. lol

Great showing to all, and thanks for coming out!
Old 09-14-2008, 07:06 PM
ttuberz
Banned

^ Its a car show not a shirt show and i thought it was made clear that we would be joined in with tsz for the judging...oh well we all know the z's were the best out of all those rice buckets
Old 09-14-2008, 07:09 PM
IC3D

Originally Posted by ttuberz
^ Its a car show not a shirt show and i thought it was made clear that we would be joined in with tsz for the judging...oh well we all know the z's were the best out of all those rice buckets
I know that. But I also do know that they judge by that as well when it comes down to best club. It's their show, I was just asked to judge since I wasn't competing.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:28 PM
bankZ 173

Exclamation

Originally Posted by 350 Rookie
TSZ guys, some of you need to watch your mouth.
Watch your mouth?? If you had something to say, you should've been man enough to say to OUR FACES while we were there in front of you, NOT AFTER THE FACT and via the net. Don't be mad cuz we (TSZ) know that you DID NOT BUILD YOUR CAR as the original owner was part of our club before he sold it to you not to mention that the person who actually built that car was on hand to confirm.

Next time, you man up and say something in person, up until that time son, YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH.. I

I hate internet thugs...
Old 09-14-2008, 07:35 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by zmedic16
lol dude stfu u saying it like u threatening somebody. u madd caus u made a statement u couldnt back up. u didnt win first place.
What statement is that. Everytime i see you tsz guys, you all act like little priks and make smart comments. Thats why i didnt wanna meet up with you guys in the first place, cuz you guys act like idiots. But i guess everyone in New Yawk is a touf guy, eh?
Old 09-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Gsmurf

Who said anyone wanted to meet up with you? You act like your someone special. We certainly did not want you part of the group.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:45 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by bankZ 173
Watch your mouth?? If you had something to say, you should've been man enough to say to OUR FACES while we were there in front of you, NOT AFTER THE FACT and via the net. Don't be mad cuz we (TSZ) know that you DID NOT BUILD YOUR CAR as the original owner was part of our club before he sold it to you not to mention that the person who actually built that car was on hand to confirm.

Next time, you man up and say something in person, up until that time son, YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH.. I

I hate internet thugs...
Are you serious? I never said i built the car. The only thing i said was i built the motor. I know all you guys know jason so why the hell am i gonna front on something thats not true. LOL.

Im actually excited to meet you guys again. Ill be hoping for somebody to make a smart comment. Ethuggin ftw moron.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:47 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by Gsmurf
Who said anyone wanted to meet up with you? You act like your someone special. We certainly did not want you part of the group.
LOL, you're cute. who are you?
Old 09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
da mayor

congrats to all my bros in TSZ for bringing home trophies.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:14 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 350 Rookie
What statement is that. Everytime i see you tsz guys, you all act like little priks and make smart comments. Thats why i didnt wanna meet up with you guys in the first place, cuz you guys act like idiots. But i guess everyone in New Yawk is a touf guy, eh?
Wassup guy, it's Pops with the Yellow Z. I have read some of your posts and heard some of the things being said about you. When you posted of your upcoming 1st Place victory I had to throw my two cents in.

Me and some of the guys spoke with you today when we saw your car. I was interested to see what you had done to the car since Jay sold it to you.

The problem TSZ guys have with you (and we're not the only ones that feel this way) is that you bought a car from a TSZ member so we KNOW the history of the car; but you have told people that you did the build.

You mentioned the engine blew and was rebuilt. When asked how the enginge could blow when Jay had no problems you mentioned redlining regularly.

We are dedicated to our Zs / G's so alot of our members are knowleageble about tubo intslls etc. Your posts and attitude are what have offended.

Friendly advise ..think hard speak soft.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:34 PM
zmedic16

+1 on what pops said. no more thuggin we know the deal if we were all there alllllll daaaay long n u had to wait for some internet time to tell us to watch our mouths. anyways it was a pleasure to actually meet a bunch of guys from my350 that I have never seened before. it was nice to put faces on the screen name. everyone had awsome cars and awsome ideas as well as some unique setups. I hope we can do it again next year.

Originally Posted by z350boy
Wassup guy, it's Pops with the Yellow Z. I have read some of your posts and heard some of the things being said about you. When you posted of your upcoming 1st Place victory I had to throw my two cents in.

Me and some of the guys spoke with you today when we saw your car. I was interested to see what you had done to the car since Jay sold it to you.

The problem TSZ guys have with you (and we're not the only ones that feel this way) is that you bought a car from a TSZ member so we KNOW the history of the car; but you have told people that you did the build.

You mentioned the engine blew and was rebuilt. When asked how the enginge could blow when Jay had no problems you mentioned redlining regularly.

We are dedicated to our Zs / G's so alot of our members are knowleageble about tubo intslls etc. Your posts and attitude are what have offended.

Friendly advise ..think hard speak soft.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:39 PM
cliffordrican

props to u guys wish i could go see ya at street wheels
Old 09-15-2008, 02:28 AM
shadykilla717

Ok I have much to say. Pops ur car is awsome. And the lil run me and u had on the highway threw the traffic and stuff on the way home was awsome lol. We got home like 20 mins before the rest lol. And the pics we took was funn lol.
Vic. Your car is reaaaallly nice and I love it. Great job wit the car.
We got bs'd on the best club. Digital explained and its total bs. But it is what it is and we needa respect it.

NOWWWW as for ROOKIE you *****.. You have a nice car. So stop bitchin. But ur a god damn idiot.. And imma tell you why. Don't wrry unlike you imma back it up. 1. When I talked to u. I didnt bash you once. I respected u. But u DID NOT build ur motor. You even said that. You bought the short block. Like u said. All you did was bolt parts onto it. You didn't put in the pistons or anything. You didn't build the motor. Don't get it mistaken. You bought a built car and blew a perfectly good motor. You ran your mouth about the car infront of the kid who ORIGINALY BUILT that car. And there is NO SUCH THING as getting more boost when its colder. Its called being more responsive to colder weather. I just didnt wanna embarras you infront of all those people. Plus people from my 350 even called you on your bs with beating 11 scnd cars. Your lucky if u got 20 more whp then me and I run high 12's.

Now in defense for EVERYONE that knows u. GROW THE FCK UP. Honestly every likes your car. No one will say ur car is crap.. But stop running your mouth about everything and tryin to **** on everyone. Its not only tsz that don't like. My350 dsn't like you. And its because you run your damn mouth. Bro your no one special. Stop thinking your the **** and grow up. Its annoying. If you stop being an *** im sure no one would start with u.

Like u said. U love pops car. Keep that attitude of showing respect and you'd get respected back bro..
Old 09-15-2008, 04:25 AM
DEATHBLOW

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What's up guys long time no see...all the cars look great hope to see you guys next week at the car show i think i might pull my car out for that one.

Ansar
Old 09-15-2008, 05:18 AM
bankZ 173

Now on a better note...

As ZMedic said, it was great meeting fellow members of the Z family from different places. You guys did some kick-*** work to your cars. I love coming to these types of events because just when you think you're car was right where you wanted it to be, you see something new and just like that a new project is born! Pleasure meeting you guys!!
Old 09-15-2008, 05:39 AM
bankZ 173

Default Here's my Contribution

My Pics...

Mike (best Maxima) & GSmurf) Best Infinity..

The Big Winners!
From L to R: Mike (Best Maxima) Z350Boy (pops-best Z), Vic 350 (2nd place Best Z), JZurita (Best Engine Set-up), GSmurf (Best G)..

Zmedic16

The Crew on the Way...

Some More...

Zmedic & Z350Boy..

Alex's Ride..

Mike In Front of Alan's Z

GSmurf.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:40 AM
bankZ 173

Originally Posted by JZurita
Another pic of Vic's.

You need to school me on the detailing skills.

+1 If there was an award for cleanest car, he would've won that too!!
Old 09-15-2008, 06:38 AM
IMAFUKINRIDER

great pics guys ... wish i was there .. work ftl ..
Old 09-15-2008, 06:57 AM
dauer6434

what kind of rear bumper is that on the yellow Z?
Old 09-15-2008, 07:01 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dauer6434
what kind of rear bumper is that on the yellow Z?
chargespeed

Quick Reply: CTEXTREMES Car Show Pics