Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

CTEXTREMES Car Show Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 07:04 AM
IC3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dauer6434
what kind of rear bumper is that on the yellow Z?
Amuse I believe. Could be mistaken though.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:06 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by z350boy
Wassup guy, it's Pops with the Yellow Z. I have read some of your posts and heard some of the things being said about you. When you posted of your upcoming 1st Place victory I had to throw my two cents in.

Me and some of the guys spoke with you today when we saw your car. I was interested to see what you had done to the car since Jay sold it to you.

The problem TSZ guys have with you (and we're not the only ones that feel this way) is that you bought a car from a TSZ member so we KNOW the history of the car; but you have told people that you did the build.

You mentioned the engine blew and was rebuilt. When asked how the enginge could blow when Jay had no problems you mentioned redlining regularly.

We are dedicated to our Zs / G's so alot of our members are knowleageble about tubo intslls etc. Your posts and attitude are what have offended.

Friendly advise ..think hard speak soft.
Whats going on man. and in all honesty, i dont have a problem with you, cuz you really didnt say anything to me and came up like a real person.

Lets get some facts straight here. I NEVER SAID i built the car. I said i built the motor. I know jason was in TSZ and i know you all know him. I was talkin to YOU about my car in details about the motor.

Secondly, i blew it up cuz i race. Jason built it for show. He wouldnt even go past 5k cuz of what VTR told him. I bought it, raced it dozen times, and blew it up.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:20 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by shadykilla717
Ok I have much to say. Pops ur car is awsome. And the lil run me and u had on the highway threw the traffic and stuff on the way home was awsome lol. We got home like 20 mins before the rest lol. And the pics we took was funn lol.
Vic. Your car is reaaaallly nice and I love it. Great job wit the car.
We got bs'd on the best club. Digital explained and its total bs. But it is what it is and we needa respect it.

NOWWWW as for ROOKIE you *****.. You have a nice car. So stop bitchin. But ur a god damn idiot.. And imma tell you why. Don't wrry unlike you imma back it up. 1. When I talked to u. I didnt bash you once. I respected u. But u DID NOT build ur motor. You even said that. You bought the short block. Like u said. All you did was bolt parts onto it. You didn't put in the pistons or anything. You didn't build the motor. Don't get it mistaken. You bought a built car and blew a perfectly good motor. You ran your mouth about the car infront of the kid who ORIGINALY BUILT that car. And there is NO SUCH THING as getting more boost when its colder. Its called being more responsive to colder weather. I just didnt wanna embarras you infront of all those people. Plus people from my 350 even called you on your bs with beating 11 scnd cars. Your lucky if u got 20 more whp then me and I run high 12's.

Now in defense for EVERYONE that knows u. GROW THE FCK UP. Honestly every likes your car. No one will say ur car is crap.. But stop running your mouth about everything and tryin to **** on everyone. Its not only tsz that don't like. My350 dsn't like you. And its because you run your damn mouth. Bro your no one special. Stop thinking your the **** and grow up. Its annoying. If you stop being an *** im sure no one would start with u.

Like u said. U love pops car. Keep that attitude of showing respect and you'd get respected back bro..
Ok i stand corrected. I did tell you guys i built the motor and i also told you guys i bought the shortblock from forged performance so i guess saying i built it wasnt the right words. However, i have built 2 saab engines without an overbore. I coulda kept my stock block and built it with 95.5mm pistons but idk why i didnt. I heard really good things abut forged so i went with them.

about the boost going higher in colder temps. Idk if my gauge is wrong or right but at colder temps, its 10 lbs while in hotter temps, its 8 lbs.

and about the races i do. I wasnt tryin to brag or anything but when people tell me they run 11.5 with 420whp and i beat them, what do i say to that. Ive raced STI's running 11s. I even raced my boy running 12.5 and i beat him by 5 cars all day long. Im gonna get it dynoed soon to see what power i am at and next month, im going to englishtown to see what i run.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:38 AM
da mayor

I give you props that you are making use of the turbo kit now. We're all in this to have fun and enjoy it.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow awesome cars in that show and congrats to the yellow Z on the win. On another note Rookie you really are a scum bag and one day your mouth will get you in more trouble than you expect.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:43 AM
IMAFUKINRIDER

its all good .
were all z and g enthusiasts ..
lets leave it at that ..
and enjoy one anothers company at meets and shows ..

no ones a good guy or a bad guy .

"just words and opinions" lets leave it at that ..

so whenes the next show .. ???
Old 09-15-2008, 07:49 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by ISILVERSURFERI
its all good .
were all z and g enthusiasts ..
lets leave it at that ..
and enjoy one anothers company at meets and shows ..

no ones a good guy or a bad guy .

"just words and opinions" lets leave it at that ..

so whenes the next show .. ???
alright im cool. You're right though, just words being thrown around.

Idk about shows in other states but in CT. here are a few left

Sep. 20
Park City Customs Cruise Night: All 4 Show, Waterbury, CT
2-10

Sep. 21
Eastern Connecticut Auto Show: Dodd Stadium, Norwich, CT
8-5

Sep. 21
Wheel Concepts & Automotive Street Style Custom Auto and Bike Tour: Staten Is., NY
Click Here

Sep. 28
Jammin 107.7 Motor Jam: Crystal Mall, Waterford, CT
Old 09-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Zmazing03

All you TSZ33 bastards and your turbos!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:12 AM
shadykilla717

O rookie.. Bout the psi changing in temps. Get it retuned.. Most likly its a faulty tune that is making you run different psi at diff temps. It's not suppose to do that. It's suppose to be consistant.. It couuuuld be the waste gate spring.. Boost controller. Many things. Get it looked at.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:21 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IC3D
Amuse I believe. Could be mistaken though.
The front is amuse but the REAR is made by chargespeed...
Old 09-15-2008, 08:46 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by shadykilla717
O rookie.. Bout the psi changing in temps. Get it retuned.. Most likly its a faulty tune that is making you run different psi at diff temps. It's not suppose to do that. It's suppose to be consistant.. It couuuuld be the waste gate spring.. Boost controller. Many things. Get it looked at.
Naw, the kits going up for sale soon anyways. I just got 2 more shows to do and its comin out for a couple of APS double deez.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:08 AM
04LIQUIDSILVER

Originally Posted by 350 Rookie

Naw, the kits going up for sale soon anyways. I just got 2 more shows to do and its comin out for a couple of APS double deez.

Are you gonna invite us to those shows?
Old 09-15-2008, 11:15 AM
luvZcar

really wanted to make it out to this show and now I'm mad I did not. congrats to those who won from all the pics there are some really nice cars VIC nice one man can't wait to see your car in person again
Old 09-15-2008, 11:44 AM
IC3D

http://forums.ic3donline.com/showthr...=3822#post3822

500 pics from the show, 1600x1200, higher resolutions available upon request in that thread.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:51 AM
IMAFUKINRIDER

Originally Posted by IC3D
http://forums.ic3donline.com/showthr...=3822#post3822

500 pics from the show, 1600x1200, higher resolutions available upon request in that thread.
damnit i have to log in to see pics ..

lolol
Old 09-15-2008, 11:58 AM
IC3D

Originally Posted by ISILVERSURFERI
damnit i have to log in to see pics ..

lolol
!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Larry@Showtime
Banned

Looks like a great show guys! sorry i and most of the 350 team missed out. Ive been super busy with work but thanks Vic for the PM update.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:20 PM
IC3D

Originally Posted by TRYNALIVEPRO
The front is amuse but the REAR is made by chargespeed...
Tell your cousin Andrew I said wassup.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:51 PM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by 04LIQUIDSILVER
Are you gonna invite us to those shows?
Sarcasm? Either way, i dont mind seeing other z's there.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:29 PM
ttuberz
Banned

As far as world war III goes this thread is on the verge haha...anyways I had a great time going and meeting all of you guys. I know i wasnt gonna win but the fact that I got to see different z's with different kits helped me decide what I want to do with my exterior. Luquidsilver, thanks for the c/f intake pipe which wont last long due to my FI coming soon but hey, those lug nuts were useless to me ...Vick, your z is clean as hell. Pops ur z is badass and hope u paint those lips black like i told u! All you other TSZ guys are lucky bastardsss im so jealous haha...way to rep New Yawk! 350 Rookie- i know u better than any of these guys and even though u have a high head, i know you don't mean any harm...lets all get along fellas and share our passion for z's.

Last edited by ttuberz; 09-15-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Quick Reply: CTEXTREMES Car Show Pics