Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Ogunquit Meet Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 07:10 AM
whitetrack

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

more G35s
Attached Thumbnails Ogunquit Meet Pictures-ogunquit-015.jpg  
Old 10-12-2003, 07:12 AM
whitetrack

last one
Attached Thumbnails Ogunquit Meet Pictures-ogunquit-030.jpg  
Old 10-12-2003, 07:46 AM
Ultimateone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pictures
Old 10-12-2003, 10:02 AM
jeff

Just one quick picture of all the cars.
Attached Thumbnails Ogunquit Meet Pictures-cars-pan2-small.jpeg  
Old 10-12-2003, 10:11 AM
dave_c

Guys

It was a pleasure meeting all of you yesterday. Gail and I had a real good time and she said the Z guys are better lookin than the G guys.

Here's my pics from the meet

Meet Pics

Seeing all your Z's yesterday made me regret not buying on for the first time since I got my G35. Maybe I'll give the wife my G and get a Z for myself.

Lets do this again!

Dave C
Old 10-13-2003, 07:38 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What a great group of people! The G35 guys really deserve a big thanks for setting this up. I can't imagine another meet without inviting them (speaking of, Nazar has offered another one next ~April so keep that in mind). BTW, not too bad on the drive back. I left around 3 with a Silver G35 (Chris ?) and made it home in time to catch the 1st inning (around ~4). Meanwhile Steve (ZthDr from Canada) didn't make it to his hotel in NY until midnight!

Here's some pictures I took. The first ones are front tire shots I took on the way up. Most turned out bad (I thought there was safety in numbers, but evidently not) but some of you might like the shots of your car. I am also posting the Group shot that Fair-Lady took just in case some people didn't want to register for ImageStation. Unfortunately Dave (35 ounces), Mike (Daytona Blue in Boston) and Steve (Z2thDr) had already left.

Z ya next year!

Roger

Steve's Tire Shot

Vics Tire Shot

Mikes Front:

Silver G35

Blue G35

Geralds Procharger (V1... )

Steve's Foglights and Veilside Lip

Steve's Door Handle (with amber LEDs)

Group Shot 1

Group Shot 2 (Thanks Fair-Lady)

Group Shot 3

Last edited by Anyone2u; 10-13-2003 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-13-2003, 09:44 AM
Daytona Blue Z in Bo

Nice pics guys! It was a good time, I would of loved to take the SC'd Z up on the highway for some fun

How much longer did it take for you to get that group pic organized? It came out really good and I kinda wish I stood around to be in it, but the sox were callin!
Old 10-13-2003, 05:23 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Hats off to the brilliant organizers and especially to those who took the time off to make the Ogunquit G35/Zee show a super success!

We had a fabulous weekend, thank you so much, all. We must do it again soon; the people warm, personable, and Ogunquit is definitely splendid jewel of a town.

Originally posted by vics350
Sorry, you missed a fun time. A few of us also got to go for a ride in Gerald's (350Zzzz) procharged Z. After the little ride I got, I was like . What a kick in the pants you get from the procharger. Definitely worth the money in my book, if you can afford it.
And, it was not fully tuned yet. Meeting up with Andrew of Westbury Nissan on Thursday to upgrade my stock spark plugs, and scheduling to meet up with Paul of Avalon Racing, hopefully later this week, for my wheels and a dyno tuning session.

Vic. I forgot to collect the DVD

Originally posted by jeff
I haven't even thought about moving photos yet. I've got a couple I'll post soon. Thanks to the FreshAlloy group for inviting us.

Geralds S/C install looks to be very well done. I was impressed by the lack of any significant belt squeal. Too bad there was only time for a couple of quick runs with passengers. I'll have to get a ride another time.

I'd say we had a great group of people, great weather and a great meet by the beach. My only complaint was the lack of a 24 min @ 495 rest stop event due to lack of detour signs.

Jeff
The pleasure would be mine, Jeff, to have you onboard the SC Zee. Working out with Paul for my 2nd upgrade phase, in NH; I am also considering the possibility of having Paul’s mechanic tune my car on the dynojet at XXTuning in Wethersfield. You may want to meet up for the tuning session and personally apply your seal of approval for the super tuned SC Zee

That is an impressive shot of my V-1, Roger; but somehow I enjoyed your V-2 more Indeed, it was a super-duper group, a pity that the time did not permit us the opportunity to get to know each and everyone of you better. We must have another get-together to everyone.

My profound appreciation to all

Warm besst wishes
Gerald
Old 10-13-2003, 06:16 PM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Roger, wow, those pictures are awesome. Thanks for posting them.

Gerald, I realized driving home that your CD was sitting on my passenger sit. I was so excited about everything that I totally forgot to give it to you. Let me know if you decide to go to XXTuning and I'll come up for that. Can't wait to see the pictures of your car with the new wheels.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:53 PM
notlownf

Well guy's I just got home a couple of hours ago. I had a great time this weekend, and I want to thank everyone that came. Were already thinking about what weekend to do it next year.

Gerald- If you go to XXTuning please let me know, I would love to come down and check out your wheels. Do you think the fact that I have no idea where XXTuning is will matter?

Thanks again, all you Z guys were great to hang out with, I would love to go to a couple more meets with you (hint-hint, poke-poke,nudge-nudge)

Hey Vic if you find a big drool spot on your wheels, uhh that was me.

On another note, was that a Delorian with a GT-40 plate?

Last edited by notlownf; 10-13-2003 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-13-2003, 08:45 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Originally posted by notlownf
Gerald- If you go to XXTuning please let me know, I would love to come down and check out your wheels. Do you think the fact that I have no idea where XXTuning is will matter?
When was that ever a problem. Anywhere, here's the XXTuning website Will keep you updated.

Thanks again for helping to make it all happen. Will have more goodies for the next meet.

Gerald
Old 10-14-2003, 03:51 PM
jeff

Gerald, Let me know if you plan to tune at XXTuning, I'll be there. It looks as if Paul did a great job on your install. On a side note, are you sure you didn't get a V2? From what I remember of SirMike1's install, his compressor wasn't polished and yours was.

notlownf, that was a Delorean.

Jeff
Old 10-14-2003, 05:14 PM
whitetrack

Jeff, correct on the Delorean. That picture was taken on 495 as we were on our way up to the meet. Now do you remember what happened to him? Something about a drug bust?
Old 10-14-2003, 05:55 PM
jeff

Yep, I seem to remember he was destroying his nose. Not the owner of the car we saw, but Delorean. I used to work with a guy who owned a Delorean. That was maybe mid to late 80s? Cool looking car, but he had quite a few problems with it.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:59 PM
jeff

Oh, I almost forgot -- I don't think the one we saw had the flux capacitor option, do you?
Old 10-14-2003, 06:10 PM
whitetrack

That was only available on the "back to the future" option package.
Old 10-14-2003, 06:11 PM
whitetrack

Victor, I saw the full air guide that you mentioned at Ogunquit. Nice, let me know when it comes in and you have it installed.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:46 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Originally posted by jeff
Gerald, Let me know if you plan to tune at XXTuning, I'll be there. It looks as if Paul did a great job on your install. On a side note, are you sure you didn't get a V2? From what I remember of SirMike1's install, his compressor wasn't polished and yours was.

notlownf, that was a Delorean.

Jeff
Will do!

The SC comes in satin and chrome finish; SirMike had the satin finish. I have the C-2 model, but I am not certain if it is also considered the V2.

Avalon Racing has installed the SC on 7 zees, I believe.

G
Old 10-15-2003, 05:26 AM
dave_c

Gerald

Sorry I blew you guys off on Sunday. My wife got antsy and wanted to get home before the football game. She heard rumors that my oldest (19) was going to throw a football party and empty my liquor cabinet.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:34 AM
black300zx

Great pics everyone, I'm sorry I couldn't make it. This just means I'll make sure to be there on the next one!

Eduardo

Quick Reply: Ogunquit Meet Pictures