Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

April 24th 2010 dyno day in Queens NYC. 3 pulls for $50.00

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 11:47 AM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Arnold K.
How do you know they did it? :\
Dude right after that dyno day. I put the car in the garage. I havent took the car out until today. I dont park the c63 on the street. Since I have a black car they shouldve been more careful. My car was mint until the *******s WINGS PERFORMANCE ****ed it up!
Old 04-28-2010, 12:35 PM
SniperHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You were there the whole time, right? Did you see them mistreat the car? Touch it with a dirty glove or something?
Old 04-28-2010, 05:18 PM
JonsilvZ

Angry

I was there but I wouldnt think they would scratch the car! Most of the cars there were beat up POS anyway. WINGS PERFORMANCE SUCKS DICK! I think I'm getting a bumper sticker that says that.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:17 AM
SniperHunter

Somehow I doubt they intentionally scratched your car, assuming they even did in the first place.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:46 PM
msladypaula

jon,
are you serious?
You were there by you car the whole time. Scratches on your passenager door?
I highly doubt that since no one opened your passenager door. And your trunk?

Are you sure that no one touched it while you were in line waiting for the dyno? You were parked outside for some time , which I told you, I was very sorry for making you wait longer then expected. But that was out of my control. Safety first.
Do not assume or suggest that anyone from Wings intentionally scratched your car. That is not fair to say especially since you were there, right by your car while it was being put on the dyno, while it was dynoed, and when it was taken off. If at any point you felt that a mistake was made, then you should have said something right then and there.
But to assume Wings or any of its affiliates scratched your car with intent (or even on accident for that matter) without witnessing such an event is irresponsible on your part and trying to defame them publicly is not appreciated.
I feel very sorry for how you feel as you seemed to have had a good time at the dyno event and as you were leaving. I thought we had a pretty good discussion as fellow tuners and i appreciated your time in speaking with you at the event.
no one else had any complaints about the event or have yet to express them.
Again, I'm sorry (tuner to tuner) that you have scratches on your car. But I honestly dont think it happened at wings. And thats all i have to say about the matter at this time. If you want to speak to me or Wing privately as professional adults, then do so.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:50 PM
msladypaula

Originally Posted by themyst
yeesh, my data logs from the dyno were ugly... massive knock retard, explains a lot! Need to put the bigger meth nozzle on that sucker and try again.

Lady Paula, rock on!

Glad the event was helpful for you!
Come back any time you like.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:23 PM
JonsilvZ

Originally Posted by msladypaula
jon,
are you serious?
You were there by you car the whole time. Scratches on your passenager door?
I highly doubt that since no one opened your passenager door. And your trunk?

Are you sure that no one touched it while you were in line waiting for the dyno? You were parked outside for some time , which I told you, I was very sorry for making you wait longer then expected. But that was out of my control. Safety first.
Do not assume or suggest that anyone from Wings intentionally scratched your car. That is not fair to say especially since you were there, right by your car while it was being put on the dyno, while it was dynoed, and when it was taken off. If at any point you felt that a mistake was made, then you should have said something right then and there.
But to assume Wings or any of its affiliates scratched your car with intent (or even on accident for that matter) without witnessing such an event is irresponsible on your part and trying to defame them publicly is not appreciated.
I feel very sorry for how you feel as you seemed to have had a good time at the dyno event and as you were leaving. I thought we had a pretty good discussion as fellow tuners and i appreciated your time in speaking with you at the event.
no one else had any complaints about the event or have yet to express them.
Again, I'm sorry (tuner to tuner) that you have scratches on your car. But I honestly dont think it happened at wings. And thats all i have to say about the matter at this time. If you want to speak to me or Wing privately as professional adults, then do so.
Yes Ms Ladypaula I'm serious. My car was mint until the guys at Wings Perf made light clearcoat scratches on the trunk area( you can see the finger going across). Also the passenger side door where it looked like someone leaned against it(downward scratches). I never take my car to a auto wash place or someone else handwashing. I wash and detail my car only. This is what happened after that dyno day. I do have a black car so its evident. I'm not trying to make enemies but Wings Performance shouldve been careful Unfortunately I talk to alot of car enthusiast at car meets who have high end cars. Please don't give me that BS that Wings Perf was not responsible
Old 05-04-2010, 05:41 PM
AznKaos15

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jon, Have you read what you posted? You really expect not to make enemies after saying things like:

Originally Posted by JonsilvZ
Most of the cars there were beat up POS anyway. WINGS PERFORMANCE SUCKS DICK! I think I'm getting a bumper sticker that says that.
Wings Performance ****ing suck ****! Never want to deal with them ***** again! I will pass it on.
Did you even try to resolve with Wing before posting on a public forum?
Not for nothing, your car is full of swirls and some are pretty heavy. When you say you detail , I highly doubt it especially when you told me that you use wax to cover the swirls.

BTW, skip to the 8:26 of this video. Being that you called everyone's car at Wing's a POS, I am pretty sure this is yours in the video.
I do not see anyone leaning on your trunk or door.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRkQht3jAZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRkQht3jAZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 05-04-2010, 05:43 PM
AznKaos15

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRkQh...layer_embedded
Old 05-04-2010, 06:08 PM
SniperHunter

I don't think it is at all fair to blame Wings for this. I agree with Ed (AznKaos) on this.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:01 AM
msladypaula

Jon
If you dont want to deal with the guys at Wings again, that's fine. You have a right to take your car and do whatever you like to you car.
Just please understand where I am coming from this.
You were there with your car the whole time.
You never saw anything happen at the shop because IF you did see something, you would have said something there right? Anyone with any kind of car, where it be the corvette, the stangs, the maxima, the Z's, or the other 240sx, no matter what the condition and no matter what your opinion of them is, Anyone in their right mind would have said something if they saw something happen to their car, agreed?
(which btw, your vocal opinion of the other cars, while you have a right to your opinion, is not appreciated either. One of those 240sx just won set drift set up at street wars vi which had over 900 cars in show attendance and we also just won 1st place with the GST track car at spring nationals. So please, dont disrespect our cars or the other customers' cars that come to the shop. disrespecting the cars has nothing to do with your complaint, but it does make your complaint look less realistic and more emotional. )

As far as i know , you never even tried to contact the CEO, you just posted up here first. (correct me if i am wrong, but I'm at the shop pretty often)
And the only person in your car is the same person that hooked up the car, and he wears gloves. And you watched him with your own eyes.
Again, you were there 100% of the time. You never made any mention of any grievence or concern about your car while it was in the shop.

Without a witness how am I to hold them responsible for the situation as you present it? Even you agreed, black paint shows its flaws easily. And i agree, My car is also black and its 15 yrs old. lol Even though it was garaged most of its life, it isnt perfect either. And now someone else on this site is claiming you have a bad case of swirls on your car before anyway.
::shrugs::Just didnt help your case.

All I'm saying personally , from me to you, I feel ya. Nothing sucks more then finding a new mystery scratch or ding or swirl mark in the car. But without witnessing this so called incident, please dont try to blow a company out publicly. its not professional and its just uncool. You carried yourself at the show like you were a mature professional but your diction here almost makes it appear like I'm speaking with a different person altogether.
Everyone there to the best of my knowledge treated you with respect. I know I did. So please dont disrespect back. I love my car even though it costs a penny compared to what you paid for for your car.
And i'm totally fine with that.
and i appreciate the beauty and style of a variety of cars. Not everyone is into the same car. if we all were, then car shows would be boring.

And not for nothing, but if everyone's car is a piece of **** as you suggested, why would you even be on this site? You didnt bring a Z, but here you are on a Z site saying the only nice car at the dyno event was yours car...again...not a fairlady. I'm sure the people on this site wouldnt appreciate your bashing of cars either. But thats just my 2cents.

I understand your emotional need to lash out alittle because you are upset about some scratches on your baby, but I dont understand how you can blame people for something that you didnt even see them do. There is no evidence saying it was from them.

So thats where we are with the situation.
Again, we wish you lots of luck with your car.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:36 PM
JonsilvZ

Originally Posted by AznKaos15
Jon, Have you read what you posted? You really expect not to make enemies after saying things like:

Did you even try to resolve with Wing before posting on a public forum?
Not for nothing, your car is full of swirls and some are pretty heavy. When you say you detail , I highly doubt it especially when you told me that you use wax to cover the swirls.

BTW, skip to the 8:26 of this video. Being that you called everyone's car at Wing's a POS, I am pretty sure this is yours in the video.
I do not see anyone leaning on your trunk or door.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRkQht3jAZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRkQht3jAZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Dude I know my car has light swirls. I know my own car very well. This is what I saw after that dyno day. Come on bro how would you feel if you saw white marks on a clean paint? These were deeper then swirls. Unfortunately I found out after a few days. Not worth dealing with Wings Performance for this. Also that video doesnt show all of the footage of my car. BTW I said most of the cars there are POS not all.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:59 PM
JonsilvZ

Jon
If you dont want to deal with the guys at Wings again, that's fine. You have a right to take your car and do whatever you like to you car.
Just please understand where I am coming from this.
You were there with your car the whole time.
You never saw anything happen at the shop because IF you did see something, you would have said something there right? Anyone with any kind of car, where it be the corvette, the stangs, the maxima, the Z's, or the other 240sx, no matter what the condition and no matter what your opinion of them is, Anyone in their right mind would have said something if they saw something happen to their car, agreed?
(which btw, your vocal opinion of the other cars, while you have a right to your opinion, is not appreciated either. One of those 240sx just won set drift set up at street wars vi which had over 900 cars in show attendance and we also just won 1st place with the GST track car at spring nationals. So please, dont disrespect our cars or the other customers' cars that come to the shop. disrespecting the cars has nothing to do with your complaint, but it does make your complaint look less realistic and more emotional. )

As far as i know , you never even tried to contact the CEO, you just posted up here first. (correct me if i am wrong, but I'm at the shop pretty often)
And the only person in your car is the same person that hooked up the car, and he wears gloves. And you watched him with your own eyes.
Again, you were there 100% of the time. You never made any mention of any grievence or concern about your car while it was in the shop.

Without a witness how am I to hold them responsible for the situation as you present it? Even you agreed, black paint shows its flaws easily. And i agree, My car is also black and its 15 yrs old. lol Even though it was garaged most of its life, it isnt perfect either. And now someone else on this site is claiming you have a bad case of swirls on your car before anyway.
::shrugs::Just didnt help your case.

All I'm saying personally , from me to you, I feel ya. Nothing sucks more then finding a new mystery scratch or ding or swirl mark in the car. But without witnessing this so called incident, please dont try to blow a company out publicly. its not professional and its just uncool. You carried yourself at the show like you were a mature professional but your diction here almost makes it appear like I'm speaking with a different person altogether.
Everyone there to the best of my knowledge treated you with respect. I know I did. So please dont disrespect back. I love my car even though it costs a penny compared to what you paid for for your car.
And i'm totally fine with that.
and i appreciate the beauty and style of a variety of cars. Not everyone is into the same car. if we all were, then car shows would be boring.

And not for nothing, but if everyone's car is a piece of **** as you suggested, why would you even be on this site? You didnt bring a Z, but here you are on a Z site saying the only nice car at the dyno event was yours car...again...not a fairlady. I'm sure the people on this site wouldnt appreciate your bashing of cars either. But thats just my 2cents.

I understand your emotional need to lash out alittle because you are upset about some scratches on your baby, but I dont understand how you can blame people for something that you didnt even see them do. There is no evidence saying it was from them.

So thats where we are with the situation.
Again, we wish you lots of luck with your car.
Ms Ladypaula I understand your trying to cover Wings Perf responsibilities. But I am a paying customer who went there for a good time which I did. Unfortunately it turned sour after I found out what Wings Perf did. Why would I lie about this? Also I never bashed 350zs. But that day there were alot of ricers-POS. I wonder where all the 350zs were at dyno day?
Old 05-11-2010, 06:44 PM
msladypaula

Ms Ladypaula I understand your trying to cover Wings Perf responsibilities. But I am a paying customer who went there for a good time which I did. Unfortunately it turned sour after I found out what Wings Perf did. Why would I lie about this? Also I never bashed 350zs. But that day there were alot of ricers-POS. I wonder where all the 350zs were at dyno day?

I'm actually not covering for anyone. There is nothing to 'cover up'.
I'm not on his payroll lol so its not like i 'get paid' to say anything. What i say to you is from the heart. And I'm not saying you are lieing about a scratch being on the car. What I'm saying is blaming it on people when you didnt see it happen is a suggestive lie( and basically defamation) because you have no proof or real evidence to say it was them.

Like i said, no one, including yourself , saw anything harmful happen to your car. And car owner to car owner, I feel for ya because it sucks finding a 'new 'scratch on a car. No doubt a scratch would put a frown on my face.

I just wish you wouldnt blame people for things you didnt see.
thats all man. That would be like me coming back at you saying "oh your exhaust riped part of the strap on the dyno. I didnt see it the day of the dyno but i noticed it 2 days after, but it must be from your car and not the other 14 cars that were on there" ...That would be ridiculous for me to say , agreed? Exactly. I'd be totally out of line to suggest something like that to ANYONE without witness.

no hard feelings between us i hope because like i said, when i met you you seemed pretty cool. I just wished this "issue' was handled differently, especially since i thought we all had some mutual respect. I'm about respect. plan and simple. Ask any of my fans.

All the best
Old 05-12-2010, 01:30 PM
JonsilvZ

I'm actually not covering for anyone. There is nothing to 'cover up'.
I'm not on his payroll lol so its not like i 'get paid' to say anything. What i say to you is from the heart. And I'm not saying you are lieing about a scratch being on the car. What I'm saying is blaming it on people when you didnt see it happen is a suggestive lie( and basically defamation) because you have no proof or real evidence to say it was them.

Like i said, no one, including yourself , saw anything harmful happen to your car. And car owner to car owner, I feel for ya because it sucks finding a 'new 'scratch on a car. No doubt a scratch would put a frown on my face.

I just wish you wouldnt blame people for things you didnt see.
thats all man. That would be like me coming back at you saying "oh your exhaust riped part of the strap on the dyno. I didnt see it the day of the dyno but i noticed it 2 days after, but it must be from your car and not the other 14 cars that were on there" ...That would be ridiculous for me to say , agreed? Exactly. I'd be totally out of line to suggest something like that to ANYONE without witness.

no hard feelings between us i hope because like i said, when i met you you seemed pretty cool. I just wished this "issue' was handled differently, especially since i thought we all had some mutual respect. I'm about respect. plan and simple. Ask any of my fans.

All the best
Unfortunately I didnt do a visual around the car before I left. But right after the dyno day the car went right in the garage. The next day I took the car out for a detail and thats when I saw the scratches. These are not rock chips but its obvious where it came from. Not like I park on the street. So its no brainer who the culprit is. Talk about respect? Well Wings Perf didnt have respect
Old 05-15-2010, 02:08 PM
SniperHunter

Dude, stop making it look like they intentionally scratched your car. We've had so many windy days lately where a simple little twig could've fallen on the trunk as you were driving and scratched it. I think the accusations need to stop.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:33 PM
msladypaula

Mods can lock this thread if they like.

Thank you to everyone who brought their cars, no matter what make and model. Your time was appreciated. Hope to see you around at some of the local car shows.

xoxo
ms ldy paula
Old 05-17-2010, 03:21 PM
JonsilvZ

Originally Posted by Arnold K.
Dude, stop making it look like they intentionally scratched your car. We've had so many windy days lately where a simple little twig could've fallen on the trunk as you were driving and scratched it. I think the accusations need to stop.
Dude its not your car so what do you know or care? A twig? Dude I wasn't born yesterday. These are scratches not chips. Keep digging..
Old 05-17-2010, 08:18 PM
SniperHunter

Would you like to see what a little twig did to the trunk of my Audi as it fell while I was going about 40 through a local area? A nice and long scratch, looks like a key mark.

Ah well, I agree, mods should lock this up. The event is long over anyway.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:38 PM
themyst

Jon, its a ****ing car, you even said you buffed it out, and the video disproves everything you claim. I street park my car, go through a car wash, and have curb rash on one of my wheels, I bet you'd have a heart attack if you saw my car in the bright sun.

If you don't want anything to happen to a street driven car, don't take it out. Wrap it up tight, stick it in a cave somewhere and recover it just about when you're about to die.

You live in NYC, home of potholes, road debris, pigeon **** and acid rain... deal with it.