Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Official Novemeber Spotted Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 05:45 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Updated thread title to reflect current month
Old 03-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Noor93y

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Silver 350Z in Aberdeen Lloyd road
Brickyard pre 06 at Brookdale CC, burnt orange leather interior, aftermarket shifter and handbrake and exhaust. couldnt really tell which

Im in a mostly stock Black 06 cruising around monmouth county all the time
Old 03-01-2012, 08:09 AM
NJVinny350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Red 350z spotted on Rt 18 south. Had what looked like plastic dipped door handles and emblems. I couldn't see the wheels or the exterior because the divider was in the way.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Noor93y

haha NJvinny i love the HELLASTOCK part of your logo
Old 03-01-2012, 12:58 PM
NJVinny350z

Originally Posted by Noor93y
haha NJvinny i love the HELLASTOCK part of your logo
Yeah, once the spring comes it's gonna be hellabroke
On topic - Saw a chick in a solar orange stock roadster today on Rt 18. Just sayin.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:21 PM
nismoguy350z

Originally Posted by NJVinny350z
Bone stock super black Z with tinted tail lights and red my350z decals on the small side windows. (Won't look stock at all in a few weeks.)

You wouldn't happen to live off old bridge turnpike would you?

I always see a stock sunset Z parked in someones driveway over there. I also saw a stock sunset Z at the midnight release of MW3 a few months back, but I think it's the same kid that lives off OBT.

lol haha yeap thats me, so do you know the blue z that always parks at best buy? and theres a silver z always parked on the tile place on rt.18 past the dunkin donuts the plaza with the sprint, i never saw a blacked out z, hmm. i also know of a solar orange z in the area and 2 other sunset oranges have been spotted in my area
Old 03-01-2012, 03:00 PM
NJVinny350z

Originally Posted by nismoguy350z
lol haha yeap thats me, so do you know the blue z that always parks at best buy? and theres a silver z always parked on the tile place on rt.18 past the dunkin donuts the plaza with the sprint, i never saw a blacked out z, hmm. i also know of a solar orange z in the area and 2 other sunset oranges have been spotted in my area
Haha what's sad is I know every Z you mentioned. The blue one at best buy was for sale the last time I saw it too.

I think I saw you a while back behind shoprite and nodded at you but I could be wrong, it was a long time ago.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:17 PM
nismoguy350z

Haha what's sad is I know every Z you mentioned. The blue one at best buy was for sale the last time I saw it too.

I think I saw you a while back behind shoprite and nodded at you but I could be wrong, it was a long time ago.
now that you mentioned, i was at the light in between the crown car wash and the gym and a Z drove to my left maybe that was you? anyway ill prob see u around. theres also a handful of Z's in the Rutgers Brunswick area trying to figure out who was the guy in a silver z spary painted black stock rims exhaust he was driving to my left and was giving it gas so i could notice his presence lol theres also a blue z with an agency power single exit exhaust on the livingston campus i believe that i fell in love with but that was a while back we need some local meets...i kinda miss the sams club meets

Last edited by nismoguy350z; 03-01-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
NJVinny350z

now that you mentioned, i was at the light in between the crown car wash and the gym and a Z drove to my left maybe that was you? anyway ill prob see u around. theres also a handful of Z's in the Rutgers Brunswick area trying to figure out who was the guy in a silver z spary painted black stock rims exhaust he was driving to my left and was giving it gas so i could notice his presence lol theres also a blue z with an agency power single exit exhaust on the livingston campus i believe that i fell in love with but that was a while back we need some local meets...i kinda miss the sams club meets
Yeah that was me. I really dont see many Zs around our area (unless a chick or old dude is driving one) thats really the only reason I remember.

I actually go to middlesex so I don't see too many Rutgers Zs, I'm only really over there for house parties every now and then, and I leave the Z at home when I go to New Brunswick

I miss the Sam's club meets too. I wish I had my Z back then.

Me and my buddy will be setting up a 350z & s2000 meet during the spring. I'll PM you when we get everything sorted out.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
nismoguy350z

Yeah that was me. I really dont see many Zs around our area (unless a chick or old dude is driving one) thats really the only reason I remember.

I actually go to middlesex so I don't see too many Rutgers Zs, I'm only really over there for house parties every now and then, and I leave the Z at home when I go to New Brunswick

I miss the Sam's club meets too. I wish I had my Z back then.

Me and my buddy will be setting up a 350z & s2000 meet during the spring. I'll PM you when we get everything sorted out.
oh i haven't even started school been slackin i should be starting middlesex in fall semester, i work over in newbrunswick and chill there alot let me know about them meets, im sick and tired of seeing these god dam volkswagons in my area...
Old 03-02-2012, 05:13 PM
kacz07

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't u have an mr2, too?
Old 03-03-2012, 08:27 AM
nismoguy350z

Originally Posted by kacz07
Don't u have an mr2, too?
yeap a 1988 mr2 you from around here too in east brunswick?
Old 03-03-2012, 08:31 AM
NJVinny350z

^(From page 1.)
I live near 18. My car's at the shop tho.
I live off old stage. In between Summerhill rd. and New Bruns ave.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:40 PM
s31t8n8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's my blue Z with the AP exhaust!!! Finally someone on here spotted me.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:45 PM
ebadai98

Haha I would be one of those Rutger's Z's, 07 PPW Z I'm always parked on Livingston.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:50 AM
NJVinny350z

Red Z, black wheels and black door handles (I think) with a chargespeed rear leaving Middlesex County College. I pointed at you.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Noor93y

bluish Z crossing RT 34 and turning into Starbucks shopping area
Old 03-06-2012, 05:39 AM
BoomerZ33

Red Z, black wheels and black door handles (I think) with a chargespeed rear leaving Middlesex County College. I pointed at you.
it's not polite to point
Old 03-06-2012, 06:58 AM
morphiusrt

I saw this bad boy in Plymouth and Quincy. The rare Solar orange. Thing looks great in the sun light. I know most hate this color but I would get this over yellow or burnt orange anyday.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Noor93y

white Z at brookdale C36*** license plate

Black Z roadster on 516 i was turning.

Quick Reply: Official Novemeber Spotted Thread