Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

ITS OFFICIAL! DRIFTING WILL BE COMING TO THOMPSON SPEEDWAY! in Thompson Con

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 02:52 PM
mike99101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITS OFFICIAL! DRIFTING WILL BE COMING TO THOMPSON SPEEDWAY! in Thompson Con

Ready Set Drift at Thompson Speedway

ITS OFFICIAL! DRIFTING WILL BE COMING TO THOMPSON SPEEDWAY!

Thompson Speedway is in a great location. Close for all new england states.

Drivers Cap for the first event will be 25 cars!!!! so register soon ! ! !!Alright everyone this has been in the works for sometime now and its just coming together now.

Where: Thompson Speedway in Thompson CT. 205 East Thompson Road, Thompson, CT 06277

Thompson International Speedway

This drifting will be taking place on the old 1950's road course that cartCt uses for Auto-x.

When: The first event is scheduled for July 7th 10am - 6pm. The official track schedule for 2012 season is still in the works. Unfortunately this event is just officially coming together now so a lot of the days have already been taken. When the rest of the proposed track days become official I will be updating this forum.

Track Layout: I have discussed the track layout with several people since April and Landers and I officially completed a rough draft this morning. It should be fast and fun!!!

Tire machine:
After talking with the TIRE GUY (Scott Leone) we will have a tire machine on location for quick and easy tire changes!

How much: With this event being held at Thompson Speedway it is nothing close to cheap. The driver and spectator prices are as follows.

Drivers: $95 Pre Reg
$105 at the door morning of the event.

Spectators: $10

This event will be following similar rules and Tech inspection processes as Drift Faction.

Tandems will be allowed but only by experienced drivers yada yada ....

Some rules to remember :
No whining
Don’t hit the F*cking Fence. Yes there is a fence and No we cannot hit it.
Have fun-

For those of you that would like to pre reg the pre reg PayPal is readysetdrift1@gmail.com

also i can be reached at 860-949-2679 for any other questions or at our facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/ReadySetDrift#!/ReadySetDrift

If you would like to RSVP you can either email me or call me or check out the event post at 240sxone.com

ITS OFFICIAL! DRIFTING WILL BE COMING TO THOMPSON SPEEDWAY! in Thompson Con-thompson-speedway-back-parking-lot.jpg