Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

JDS Nissan Meet Pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 09:51 AM
makaofox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDS Nissan Meet Pics

Pics now: This 1st batch I editedtell me how you like them and what I should improve on.

^ My friend steve's z33. ALOT of work went into this z.

Now onto the regular pics:

I rather I jizzed all over the honda because it had my fav wheels So on to nissan's

Check out this bad boy:

Dan's z, didnt get to actually meet you. I didnt know what you looked like lol. But MAN is this z cool. The color is just so wild.

^ Only z31 at the show.

^ Clean VH swap I have EVER seen. Props to this guy.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:52 AM
makaofox

Father's day was a nissan meet by JDS Motoring, which are some of my good friends. The meet was a good mellow meet, and had some really nice cars. Low numbers being that it was father's day but me and my father still went. On my way there we saw this nice honda accord rolling on a set of Vossen CV3's Which are my all time favorite wheels. And of course for me and my dad one particular 300zx stole the show. Once you see it you'll know. 725 wheel, 13in wide in the back and the owner did all his own work except the paint and bbody work. The hood is custom that HE made! He brought aluminum from HOME DEPOT and made it himself! He did a great job, owner was great as was his wife. He take great pride in the z and was super down to earth. And Yes it IS the real kit for the z.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:54 AM
itwillboost

I agree that 300zx was beautiful, not sure if you saw but he got best in show. I am glad you and your dad enjoyed the show. Do you mind if I use your pictures elsewhere ? I won't take credit.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:31 AM
makaofox

^ Go ahead thats fine with me. Nah he got antsy and we left early lol. He deserved best in show for sure. It was a good show and weather was fantastic. I still got to post it on tristate.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:32 PM
ebadai98

Looked like it was a pretty good turn out, I was planning on going but something came up last minute. In for more pix tho!