Notices
North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

UW guys, my frat party if your not doing anything 2nite

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 11:54 AM
umsta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UW guys, my frat party if your not doing anything 2nite

My frat is throwing a year end party at the house and we are going to have a blast ending the year. I can invite a few UW peep if you wanna come and girls are always a plus. So if you dont have any decent plans tonite lemme know. The only requirements are that you don't:

1. Fight or we will make it a short one
2. Drink everything as fast as possible so the party ends at 12:00 with the girls wondering where else to go.
3. It's going to be majority asian but if you don't mind asian women then shoot me a pm ^^.

The party starts at 10pm. This is for UW peep only this time sorry!

For the rest of y'all, I'm trying to go out riding this weekend with a few of y'all if you want so shoot me pm or what not. I'm free after 2:00pm tomorrow to do whatever till monday ^^.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Triple8Sol
Banned

College days are behind me, but just curious what frat it is?
Old 06-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Devil Z

Originally Posted by umsta
My frat is throwing a year end party at the house and we are going to have a blast ending the year. I can invite a few UW peep if you wanna come and girls are always a plus. So if you dont have any decent plans tonite lemme know. The only requirements are that you don't:

1. Fight or we will make it a short one
2. Drink everything as fast as possible so the party ends at 12:00 with the girls wondering where else to go.
3. It's going to be majority asian but if you don't mind asian women then shoot me a pm ^^.

The party starts at 10pm. This is for UW peep only this time sorry!

For the rest of y'all, I'm trying to go out riding this weekend with a few of y'all if you want so shoot me pm or what not. I'm free after 2:00pm tomorrow to do whatever till monday ^^.
Even though I'm not invited I still invite you to come to Auburn with me tomorrow.

But seriously, have fun.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Electricchild

Hmm any UW people here wanna go to this? I'd feel comfortable going with at least another member so I don't look like loser showing up.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:32 PM
M_parallel

Originally Posted by Electricchild
Hmm any UW people here wanna go to this? I'd feel comfortable going with at least another member so I don't look like loser showing up.
Already have plans for tonight+busy night over @ eastside, but have fun and congrats everyone on surviving another finals week!
Old 06-09-2007, 02:15 AM
umsta

hahah im drunk lol wheeee
Old 06-09-2007, 02:36 AM
ssgohan434

I left UW Thursday How'd finals end up going?
Old 06-09-2007, 03:55 AM
z2g

Make sure to get some naked photos of the asian women and post em up!!
Old 06-09-2007, 02:29 PM
umsta

finals went real ****ty so waiting for results lol. naked women hmmm but I did get to see some titty and panties tho ^^
Old 06-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Triple8Sol
Banned

Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
College days are behind me, but just curious what frat it is?
Old 06-09-2007, 06:45 PM
umsta

i dont want to post it public ^^ if it was open invite you woulda found out ^^
Old 06-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Triple8Sol
Banned

Oh no...it's not the gayass Lambdas, is it?

Last edited by Triple8Sol; 06-09-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Triple8Sol
Banned

It is, isn't it? Unbelievable...
Old 06-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Divergent13

WOW no wonder he didn't respond. How ridiculous, glad I didn't go to one of their crappy *** parties.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:40 PM
redlude97

Enlighten me on the UW asian frat system, OSU didn't have one
Old 06-20-2007, 05:57 PM
efx

damn, i thoguht this was for tommorrow, why bring up the dead
Old 06-21-2007, 12:45 AM
umsta

oh didnt know people responded after me on my comment lol. the party was pretty good with a lot of people. the cops had to be called cause of some freshman kids acting all tough and threatening a gun so we called. Other than that I dunno why its such a big deal of why my fraternity threw it. The guys in the house now are really chill and cool. If you were there in previous years then it might have been different. lemme know your experience ^^
Old 06-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Triple8Sol
Banned

Originally Posted by redlude97
Enlighten me on the UW asian frat system, OSU didn't have one
Lambdas elsewhere are probably fine, but the UW "chapter" is lame beyond words. The UW chapter started around 9 yrs ago by a bunch of tards. They have persistently applied for official status, but their attempts have been DENIED by the National Lambda Phi Epsilon fraternity every single time. Says alot when the National "brotherhood" refuses to officially recognize them, and regrets letting them start this chapter.

This so-called "frat" is really just a bunch of ignorant and mislead Asian kids that were losers in high school, had no friends, no social skills, no life experiences, and no self esteem. Then they banded together, paid some money to join, and suddenly fed off each other...kind of like the gang mentality. Before college they might've been in the chess club, band camp, or at the arcade playing DDR. Suddenly, overnight, they start talking like their black, walking with a strut, buy a whole new wardrobe, and reinvent themselves (ever seen that movie "The New Guy?") They try to talk tough, but catch them alone, and they're the biggest pussies you've ever seen. Funny thing is, even when they're in a group of 10, they still won't backup ANYTHING. They have a rich history of (literally) running away and/or calling the cops. Their recruiting reflected that every single year, and I have heard firsthand from current students that they are proudly carrying on their tradition of recruiting the same type of misguided fags to this day.

Few years ago they found a regular rooming house near Greek row, rented it, and started calling it their frat house. Asian sororities like the KDPhis are only associated with them by default, and hardly at all over the years. Years back, the Lambdas decided to start having "little sisters." Even those stupid girls figured it out, broke off, and started their own sorority...I think Chi Sigs?

Anyways, way longer post than I intended (and SEVERELY watered down without going into more detail)...but I hope it answers your questions.

Last edited by Triple8Sol; 06-21-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:05 PM
efx

where do the sorority chicks live?
Old 06-21-2007, 08:17 PM
umsta

Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
Lambdas elsewhere are probably fine, but the UW "chapter" is lame beyond words. The UW chapter started around 9 yrs ago by a bunch of tards. They have persistently applied for official status, but their attempts have been DENIED by the National Lambda Phi Epsilon fraternity every single time. Says alot when the National "brotherhood" refuses to officially recognize them, and regrets letting them start this chapter.

This so-called "frat" is really just a bunch of ignorant and mislead Asian kids that were losers in high school, had no friends, no social skills, no life experiences, and no self esteem. Then they banded together, paid some money to join, and suddenly fed off each other...kind of like the gang mentality. Before college they might've been in the chess club, band camp, or at the arcade playing DDR. Suddenly, overnight, they start talking like their black, walking with a strut, buy a whole new wardrobe, and reinvent themselves (ever seen that movie "The New Guy?") They try to talk tough, but catch them alone, and they're the biggest pussies you've ever seen. Funny thing is, even when they're in a group of 10, they still won't backup ANYTHING. They have a rich history of (literally) running away and/or calling the cops. Their recruiting reflected that every single year, and I have heard firsthand from current students that they are proudly carrying on their tradition of recruiting the same type of misguided fags to this day.

Few years ago they found a regular rooming house near Greek row, rented it, and started calling it their frat house. Asian sororities like the KDPhis are only associated with them by default, and hardly at all over the years. Years back, the Lambdas decided to start having "little sisters." Even those stupid girls figured it out, broke off, and started their own sorority...I think Chi Sigs?

Anyways, way longer post than I intended (and SEVERELY watered down without going into more detail)...but I hope it answers your questions.
Actually we are official with the national fraternity association and have been back to back step champions at the yearly convention. You can verify that with the fraternity national website. Newho back to the comments about some of the members, I do understand that at times I am at odds with the usage of vocabulary and attitude because I am quite different from the mix. Regardless of these differences I am able to come to a common ground because I am a member. If you met me in person I would like for you to judge me on meeting me instead of judging me based on what you hear. I'm not quite as active as the other members because of school and work but ya I think sometimes the activities or those we recruit can be questionable but I can't say much as I am not able to vest much time these days.

As to the party I was merely suggesting an invite to those who were looking to do something that night and would be a great way to meet people on this forum. I plan on meeting all of you guys some time soon during meets or hang outs. I hope you don't think I'm lame or a loser because of what I belong to. I think I'm okay lol Hopefully I'll get to meet some people on Saturday if I can make it in time for the movie and chill.

Sorority girls like the KDphi are scattered much like the Chi Sigs because they don't quite have the funds like the traditional sorority houses. They just come together for events and such.

Newho this is getting long and my fingers are tired. Hope we are all okay

Quick Reply: UW guys, my frat party if your not doing anything 2nite