North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

Northwest 4th of July Invite

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 08:06 AM
I1DER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northwest 4th of July Invite

Z & G guys/gals,
If anyone is bored and looking to get out for the 4th to the water, I live on Hood Canal and I have an open door policy around Holidays. No bulkhead, pea gravel beach, a couple of rowboats, and miles of neighboring uninhabited beach for oysters, clams, crab and beach combing. It's a bring your own food and booze, but there is cooking equipment, an extra refrigerator and freezer, and room for tents/camping.

There will be camp fires up and down the beach and always lots of fireworks as we're on the water and too far out for cops to care.

There are miles of rural, very twistie back roads in the area with beautiful scenery of woods, water and wildlife. I'm about 1 hour from the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, 35 minutes to the Bremerton-Seattle Ferry and about 45 minutes to the Kingston-Edmunds Ferry. If you are interested and adventurous, PM me and I'll give you directions. No lawsuit- happy or Martha Stewart types allowed.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:40 AM
wasuber

Hey man thanks for the invite! Sounds like you have a good view for the fireworks for sure. I wish i could come but I got damn in-laws coming over.
Father in-law is cool but I have to keep the mother-in-law away from my booze
Old 07-03-2007, 08:48 AM
sunghanmo

ooh~ i go clam digging to somewhere around hood canal bridge every year or so, it sux you can't fish from underneath the bridge anymore... it used to be my favorite best salmon fishing spot. The road there is amazing to go on a drive..^^ Thanks for the invite... i wish i could come, but sister is coming from japan... gotta spend time with the family... Have a great 4th of July.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:38 AM
I1DER

I'll next check for any PMs at 3:30pm today.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:22 PM
icedoutis
Banned

Originally Posted by I1DER
There are miles of rural, very twistie back roads in the area with beautiful scenery of woods, water and wildlife. I'm about 1 hour from the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, 35 minutes to the Bremerton-Seattle Ferry and about 45 minutes to the Kingston-Edmunds Ferry. If you are interested and adventurous, PM me and I'll give you directions. No lawsuit- happy or Martha Stewart types allowed.
what is a martha stewart type? Must be before my time...
Old 07-04-2007, 10:18 AM
I1DER

Martha Stewart is the epitome of political correctness in domestic homemaking for the elite. She doesn't pit her olives. She deftly carves the nut out of them.

I'm heading outside so any last minute adventurers can find the place by using map quest to get to Holly, WA. I'm the last drive where the pavement ends on the Seabeck-Holly Rd. A Tudor style, two story with river rock fireplace.