Notices
North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

Considering Selling Nismo....Anyone interested????

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 08:51 AM
wasuber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sdbarker
reminds me of this

Old 08-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Haaaaaaaa
Old 08-19-2009, 04:01 PM
NizzmoJoe

Originally Posted by wasuber
I see what you did there

Also, they are giving 110% of KBB right now, I keep getting letters from a few local dealers and one I spoke to was serious about it.. That might put you in a comfortable range on trade, I'm sure this ship may have sailed especially since the peanut gallery has pooped all over this thread.

Cheers
Thanks Wasuber for at least having a level head and your completely right about the peanut gallery. Looking at some of the profiles in the peanut gallery kind of just makes me think that most of the pooping was done by children that have most likely spent the mommy or daddys money on their cars anyways. Some of the guys had legitimate poits and I can completely see their point of view and appreciate their suggestions. Then some of you mama's boy's (Entalie & AlvinH) shouldnt throw rocks until you have succesfully managed to remove your mouth from mama's tit and experienced the real world on your own. Doesent matter anyways any longer, I spent a day in the Z06 and decided I was much happier with my Nismo. The Z06 is fun but Im not impressed with the little things involved in the build quality. Just to throw fuel on the fire though, the stealership was offering $34,500 trade in the end on a 2007 Z06 for $47,500. Still would have left me upside down on mine a bit but in the end I just couldnt convince myself the car was really that much nicer. Either way, thanks for the input from the constructive fellows and the rest of you..............well no since in saying it, everyone already knows!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

way to continue being a winner, false assumptions about peoples lives. at least anything negative I've said about you has had some backing to it, and only pertained to the slew of stupidity you've thrown around here lately.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:16 PM
wasuber

Entaille I know you are off the teet, got your own place and all, but the dead horse is starting to stink a bit LOL whew!

Yaaay the Nismo won!! whoo hoo! Those are nice cars, I'd still buy a vette but it would have to be the ZR1 else I'd hate it..
Old 08-19-2009, 07:34 PM
sdbarker

I can't take it anymore.

your != you're
Old 08-19-2009, 07:53 PM
djSLiM

Originally Posted by wasuber
BTW I think you straight up called one of the local lame LULZ

Originally Posted by sdbarker
I can't take it anymore.

your != you're
Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM
bloodwings19

Originally Posted by NizzmoJoe

The Z06 is fun but Im not impressed with the little things involved in the build quality. Just to throw fuel on the fire though, the stealership was offering $34,500 trade in the end on a 2007 Z06 for $47,500. Still would have left me upside down on mine a bit but in the end I just couldnt convince myself the car was really that much nicer.
The Z06 is going to drop a lot when the new 2010, or 2011 Vette come out with an option of getting Z06 style without the LS7 engine. It is nice to have a Vette, but your Nismo is a way better everyday car. The more I look at the rear of the Nismo, the more I like it. I love my LS3, but I would never trade/sell my VQ first before the Cheby.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Entaille

what good would it do to be the bigger man and stop replying? this is quality reading material.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:27 PM
djSLiM

Originally Posted by Entaille
what good would it do to be the bigger man and stop replying? this is quality reading material.
08/06/2009: I have run across a really good deal on a Z06 Corvette that I am really kicking around and thought I would throw out a feeler to see if anyone would even be interested in the Nismo first. Any interest???
08/19/2009: Doesent matter anyways any longer, I spent a day in the Z06 and decided I was much happier with my Nismo. Still would have left me upside down on mine a bit but in the end I just couldnt convince myself the car was really that much nicer.
^that?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:45 PM
killa.beez33

Hi wasuber!

Last edited by killa.beez33; 08-19-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:25 PM
wasuber

heya killa.beez
Old 08-20-2009, 10:33 AM
djSLiM

i still don't get it...
Old 08-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Jeff92se

Received 1,072 Likes on 964 Posts

Put the LS2 into the Nismo
Old 08-20-2009, 11:00 PM
SlowZster

tanabe
Old 08-20-2009, 11:14 PM
killa.beez33

Hi Slim!

Hi SlowZster!

Basically I'm drunk and this is my rant(ish).

Thanks Wasuber for at least having a level head and your completely right about the peanut gallery. Looking at some of the profiles in the peanut gallery kind of just makes me think that most of the pooping was done by children that have most likely spent the mommy or daddys money on their cars anyways. Some of the guys had legitimate poits and I can completely see their point of view and appreciate their suggestions. Then some of you mama's boy's (Entalie & AlvinH) shouldnt throw rocks until you have succesfully managed to remove your mouth from mama's tit and experienced the real world on your own. Doesent matter anyways any longer, I spent a day in the Z06 and decided I was much happier with my Nismo. The Z06 is fun but Im not impressed with the little things involved in the build quality. Just to throw fuel on the fire though, the stealership was offering $34,500 trade in the end on a 2007 Z06 for $47,500. Still would have left me upside down on mine a bit but in the end I just couldnt convince myself the car was really that much nicer. Either way, thanks for the input from the constructive fellows and the rest of you..............well no since in saying it, everyone already knows!!!
HEY! HEY!!!!!

If you're going to say **** like that and call people "mama's boy" then act your ******* age before saying that kind of ****. AND, so what if mommy and daddy bought them a car? Why the **** do you care about other peoples parents buying their children ****? I actually find that quite rude. Just show's how ignorant and close minded you are, especially when you say you're 36 years old..
And how is Alvin and Entaille even in this equation?!? WTF?! I mean if you directed it to me that's understandable hence I'm the youngest one in the crowd...

End of drunk rant

EDIT: Whoa whoa whoa! After reading this thread all over again, I ran in to this post by OP:
"all those burger king workin foos" obviously you are a highly educated english major or perhaps a scholar to boot??? Or is it maybe the fact that you just never finished high school, I dont know??? Either way, who really cares anymore? An emo bomb??? Thats some funny **** right there, you have yourself a very nice evening there Entalie.
Eh... I think you have no place in telling somebody they suck at Engirishi. Honestly your Engirishi sucks. Typing...............like................this............is. .........not......cool........ Oh and agreed with Barker, learn your "your" and "you're".

Always has to be a douchbag in every bunch I see.....Congratulation on being the first tonight!!!
Originally Posted by Nexx
nah, that was a polite way of telling you that your price is waaaaay too fkn high. stock used nismo's are having a hard time fetching low 20's ask solo-350z. 350z's have depreciated a lot more since the 370z was released.
here is a real douchebag response: omg wtf are you smoking man!!! that price is freakin stupid, noway in hell is that gonna sell, lol. dream on bro!
Wow, sounds like your an incredible market analyst. Thanks for the inciteful tip........now with any luck you will spontaneously combust!!!!
Am I the only one that finds humor in this?!? LOL.

EDIT EDIT: Yes, I'm going all out on this guy. I've had enough. Hope he learns his goddamn lesson.
I found this REALLY funny, notice how OP doesn't respond or post after Z1 Performance calls him out. 36 years-old and doin' what 16 year old kids do on car forums... My troll senses are tingling...

For some lulz ---------> https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2008-n...wheel-hop.html

You welcome OP.

Last edited by killa.beez33; 08-21-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:41 AM
wasuber

Originally Posted by SlowZster
tanabe
+10
Old 08-21-2009, 09:07 AM
killa.beez33

I still don't get that Tanabe thing.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Entaille

I am sure there is a story behind it that we weren't there to witness. perhaps they will enlighten us newbies - though it's probably funnier to them if they don't.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:32 PM
djSLiM

Originally Posted by killa.beez33
I still don't get that Tanabe thing.
or what erik said to me... you gonna explain it or am i the joke?

Quick Reply: Considering Selling Nismo....Anyone interested????