Notices
North West Washington, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming

anybody go on nwmotoring?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010 | 05:10 PM
HaulinZ

Default anybody go on nwmotoring?

soo aziz called me today and infromed me that my car was on the front page in the photo area of nwmotoring... and it is which i thought was interesting because ive never been on that site before... it turns out my car isnt the only one... drew and scotts are also on it...

just figured i would throw it out there.. check it out
Old 01-15-2010 | 05:58 PM
killa.beez33

I know what they are. Remember they held that one meet at that park in seattle? And it ended up just being a Honda Meet with a bunch of Subaru's?

Honestly, I don't like that whole nwmotoring place. The forums just suck, and it's literally full of Fanboys and ricers. There are just a few that are actually really cool, but I say again it's full of fanboys and ricers. It's stupid IMO. For car of the month, they choose a STOCK Civic Si over, I think it was Drew's 350z? Rubish that forum/community is. Sorry if people here go on there, but I've just had bad experiences with them and the people on that forum.
Old 01-15-2010 | 07:18 PM
sdbarker

Yeah, I heard about that a while ago. Pretty neat!
Old 01-15-2010 | 08:09 PM
n1nj4 m0d3

Originally Posted by killa.beez33
Sorry if people here go on there, but I've just had bad experiences with them and the people on that forum.
um, have you seen the cars on the nw my350z section lately? talk about rice... isn't the lip on your car still blue (and your car is silver)?

the pics on the front page were from previous meets that nwmotoring had held. it automatically takes the pics from various flickr accounts from our mods (i'm one of them). if you don't want us using pics of your cars than i advise you not to attend anymore meets and i will also stop taking pics of 350z/g35 from here on.
Old 01-15-2010 | 09:00 PM
killa.beez33

Yeah it is blue, but I'm getting it painted not leaving it unpainted (blue) because I think it's "JDM". If you're saying my car is "rice", that's only one riced out 350z (that I know of) in the whole NW my350z section, compared to the majority of the cars on NWmotoring. Minus the few that actually have really clean/tastefully modified cars.

Plus I did mention, there are a few people on that forum that are actually really cool. So why are you getting all defensive? I never said you were a ricer, nor did I ever say you were one of the fanboys...

Last edited by killa.beez33; 01-15-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-16-2010 | 10:18 AM
HaulinZ

Originally Posted by n1nj4 m0d3
um, have you seen the cars on the nw my350z section lately? talk about rice... isn't the lip on your car still blue (and your car is silver)?

the pics on the front page were from previous meets that nwmotoring had held. it automatically takes the pics from various flickr accounts from our mods (i'm one of them). if you don't want us using pics of your cars than i advise you not to attend anymore meets and i will also stop taking pics of 350z/g35 from here on.
hey now... i thought this was cool since its a site ive never been to...
Old 01-18-2010 | 09:26 AM
doodoo butter

im on there but i just dont remember what my screenname is haha. the meets that ive attended from them actually havent been to bad. majority was evo's and subi's and some honda's. iono its aight.
Old 01-18-2010 | 05:01 PM
350LowLife

Originally Posted by n1nj4 m0d3

You don't have to stop taking pictures of my car........but then I don't remember you ever taking any of my car to start with....have you?

I think maybe Solar Orange isn't JDM enuf!...heh heh.