Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

So when's the next door-ding-fix meet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 06:01 PM
pointfivezero
Charter Member #16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in....as long as it's anywhere west of Reno:

1. Zon
2. Speedzz
3. yobri (would really like to hear about pricing)
4. Blue350ZCali
5. GTNPU Z (depending on location of meet)
6. goku
7. bixby (depending on location)
8. pointfivezero
Old 01-24-2005, 08:23 PM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

9. WSchli1672 (depending on location also)
Old 01-24-2005, 08:24 PM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Again....duh....

1. Zon
2. Speedzz
4. Blue350ZCali
6. goku
8. pointfivezero
9. WSchli1672 (depending on locaton)
Old 01-24-2005, 09:02 PM
ZON

1. Zon
2. Speedzz
4. Blue350ZCali
6. goku
8. pointfivezero
9. WSchli1672 (depending on locaton)
10. 4myZ350
Old 01-24-2005, 09:25 PM
ZON

OK that's 8 probables and 2 maybe's.

GTPNU Z & WSchli1672 where is an acceptable location for you guys? I am willing to compromise as I don't care where within reason. But we have to keep everyone else onboard. Inevitably someone is going to get screwed for distance but we will do our best to accomodate everyone. Once everyone agrees on location I will work on getting a ding guy who is game. Ofcoarse location & time (like a Saturday) will inevitably be of concern to the ding guy.
Yobri, I am just as concerned about $$ as you are! I think 8+ probables is a good start. I don't know how long the process is for a doing a ding but I wonder if 8+ cars with multiple dings will fill up the better part of a day. I really don't know. But it seems to me like 8+ might attract a good group deal. Any thoughts anyone? Again, I will have to find out. Once all of us agree on everything & we get a quote from a friendly ding guy the group deal won't be able to afford many, if any, dropouts if we don't get any more takers!!

mike

edit: Bixby, I forgot about you needing location consideration. How far are you willing to compromise? I guess that makes it 7 probables and 3 maybe's.

Last edited by ZON; 01-24-2005 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:23 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Zon, once you post a date, location, and pricing, more people will sign-up, which will definitely increase these numbers. People without Z's seemingly get word of our GB's and want in as well. I might be bringing one other car to this one if the price is right

Oh, at one of the ding removal meets, the guy took less than 10 minutes to remove three door dings. Not too bad at all

Last edited by yobri; 01-24-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:51 PM
4myZ350

At the last one he tuck a ding out of my car so fast that I figured it cost me 1$ per second.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:50 AM
ZON

OK thanks for enlitening me you two! Your right, I'll just try and set up a ding guy and let you know then.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:00 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Originally posted by throbbing_Zon
OK that's 8 probables and 2 maybe's.

GTPNU Z & WSchli1672 where is an acceptable location for you guys? I am willing to compromise as I don't care where within reason. But we have to keep everyone else onboard. Inevitably someone is going to get screwed for distance but we will do our best to accomodate everyone. Once everyone agrees on location I will work on getting a ding guy who is game. Ofcoarse location & time (like a Saturday) will inevitably be of concern to the ding guy.
Zon,

I guess I'm pretty open to any location so long as it's still within the Bay, Not in or further than the City (S.F. or Oak), & has plenty of parking. Don't wanna get another ding just going to the ding-meet .
Old 01-25-2005, 06:46 PM
ZON

Originally posted by GTNPU Z
Zon,

I guess I'm pretty open to any location so long as it's still within the Bay, Not in or further than the City (S.F. or Oak), & has plenty of parking. Don't wanna get another ding just going to the ding-meet .
OK GTPNU Z, and everybody.
I am working on a plan from an idea I had this morning, while slaving at my job.
I don't know why it didn't occure to me before, what with a very special surprise that is comming our way in the very near future that you peeps don't know about yet. But I am going to combine this thing with another thing that is going to happen. It is going to be a very fun, and to a few lucky Z peeps that show up (we won't know who till it happens), a very special day!! I presented my idea to the other half of the event during lunch and they like the idea. It will be sponsored and we will be treated to a barbeque & whatever else we plan (I promise their will not be a petting zoo). And like I said a few of you will be treated to something very very special that I cannot divulge as of yet, it's a big surprise, and it will likely knock your socks off if you are the performance tuner type. I got very excited when I was told about it and I am dying to spill the beans but I can't. You will not want to miss this meet!!! So bear with me, a ding guy will be lined up and when the plan is set and dates are made and I have the quote I will post a new thread with all the details and the location. This will probably coincide with an announcement that is comming. It is going to be a fun day, I guarantee it!!

P.S. I know I haven't really told you anything here but when you learn the whole story you might understand why I can't say anything more. Patients will be a very good virtue on this one. Trust me on this!

mike
Old 01-25-2005, 08:56 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

OK GTPNU Z, and everybody.
I am working on a plan from an idea I had this morning, while slaving at my job.
I don't know why it didn't occure to me before, what with a very special surprise that is comming our way in the very near future that you peeps don't know about yet. But I am going to combine this thing with another thing that is going to happen. It is going to be a very fun, and to a few lucky Z peeps that show up (we won't know who till it happens), a very special day!! I presented my idea to the other half of the event during lunch and they like the idea. It will be sponsored and we will be treated to a barbeque & whatever else we plan (I promise their will not be a petting zoo). And like I said a few of you will be treated to something very very special that I cannot divulge as of yet, it's a big surprise, and it will likely knock your socks off if you are the performance tuner type. I got very excited when I was told about it and I am dying to spill the beans but I can't. You will not want to miss this meet!!! So bear with me, a ding guy will be lined up and when the plan is set and dates are made and I have the quote I will post a new thread with all the details and the location. This will probably coincide with an announcement that is comming. It is going to be a fun day, I guarantee it!!

P.S. I know I haven't really told you anything here but when you learn the whole story you might understand why I can't say anything more. Patients will be a very good virtue on this one. Trust me on this!

mike
Hey Mike,

This sounds great! Can't wait to find out what your plan is. Although....your discription kinda sounds like something I've read already...This wouldnn't happen to have anything to deal with the Saturday February 19, BBQ/Car Show @ People's/Folsom Lake Nissan (Sacramento) would it ? This is simply a guess but I figured I'd take a stab at this mystery plan of yours.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:16 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Intriguing... I can tell that you wanted to tell us the secret real bad... I guess it's just more of an incentive to get a dent pulled
Old 01-25-2005, 10:14 PM
ZON

Originally posted by GTNPU Z
Hey Mike,

This sounds great! Can't wait to find out what your plan is. Although....your discription kinda sounds like something I've read already...This wouldnn't happen to have anything to deal with the Saturday February 19, BBQ/Car Show @ People's/Folsom Lake Nissan (Sacramento) would it ? This is simply a guess but I figured I'd take a stab at this mystery plan of yours.
No GTPNU Z it is nothing like that at all. It is all about our Z though. And it's definately not in Sac! Actually it's in the Bay Area and we will be the envy of all the State. Maybe even adjoining states and beyond but that all depends.

That's the way i see it anyway. Once you know you might agree.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:17 PM
ZON

Originally posted by yobri
Intriguing... I can tell that you wanted to tell us the secret real bad... I guess it's just more of an incentive to get a dent pulled

I've been holding this secret for weeks now. I'm going to POP. It is that incentive and much more!!
Old 01-26-2005, 07:00 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

I've been holding this secret for weeks now. I'm going to POP. It is that incentive and much more!!
All right, all right, you can tell me then. You'd better do it soon before you POP like a pimple
Old 01-26-2005, 07:41 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Old 01-28-2005, 10:33 AM
bixby

Bixby, I forgot about you needing location consideration. How far are you willing to compromise? I guess that makes it 7 probables and 3 maybe's.
Mike,

I'll go just about anywhere. I just don't want to have to drive to like San Jose for this. Just set it up. I'll probably make it.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:45 PM
SPRacing

iS this Forum dead???? if not count me in
Old 01-31-2005, 10:07 PM
neur0sis

GTNPU Z - This isn't that super sexy new Dyno going in you mentioned before, is it?
Old 01-31-2005, 10:16 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Quick Reply: So when's the next door-ding-fix meet?