Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

So when's the next door-ding-fix meet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 11:10 PM
neur0sis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Erm... I meant throbbing_Zon, not you James... sorry! hahaha
Old 02-01-2005, 08:09 AM
ZON

Originally posted by neur0sis
Their is a secret, well that is I thought it was supposed to be but then someone gave it up in a different my350z forum last week. I guess when you have the most powerful 350z in the state then you can do what you want? Whatever, yes it is a sexy machine & I don't mean that powerful Z.

Look you guys. My plans have changed since late last week. My dad just sold his house. He is 83 years old so I have been and will be for the next month spending my entire weekends with him to do all of his stuff that he can't do. I can't go to the Z meet this Saturday either, oh darn. On top of that, I have known that I will be going to Singapore in the near future. I will be spending just over a month over there for work. All of this is happening almost consecutively so my confidence for being able to head up this meet is starting to dwindle. I am starting to feel like a big liar. So damnit I guess I had just better say it. I can't do it now. I appologize (I've been doing that a lot lately) for leading all of you on like that, but things just started to happen. As for the other "surprise" thing I talked about it will be happening. But I am going to tell them I can't do this Door Ding thing with them so I don't know, they probably will just go ahead without it.
My heart is breaking, when I got my Z I had expectations of going to all these Z meets and shows and the track and making friends but it always falls through for me. Lifes reality just keeps getting in the way.
Okay, i'm ready for the flames.

Last edited by ZON; 02-01-2005 at 08:14 AM.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:16 AM
ZON

Dude! I just noticed performance wise we have the same thing, according to your sig. Sounds good, eh?
Old 02-01-2005, 10:16 AM
neur0sis

Haha, no problem Zon, everyone here knows things happen and life gets busy every once in a while. Take care of your family, and we will still be here!

If you DO have any more info about the Dyno, or a possible Dyno day sometime in the future, let us know ... I for one will probabally be first in line for a dyno day sign up
Old 02-01-2005, 02:58 PM
speedzz

Originally posted by throbbing_Zon
Their is a secret, well that is I thought it was supposed to be but then someone gave it up in a different my350z forum last week. I guess when you have the most powerful 350z in the state then you can do what you want? Whatever, yes it is a sexy machine & I don't mean that powerful Z.

Look you guys. My plans have changed since late last week. My dad just sold his house. He is 83 years old so I have been and will be for the next month spending my entire weekends with him to do all of his stuff that he can't do. I can't go to the Z meet this Saturday either, oh darn. On top of that, I have known that I will be going to Singapore in the near future. I will be spending just over a month over there for work. All of this is happening almost consecutively so my confidence for being able to head up this meet is starting to dwindle. I am starting to feel like a big liar. So damnit I guess I had just better say it. I can't do it now. I appologize (I've been doing that a lot lately) for leading all of you on like that, but things just started to happen. As for the other "surprise" thing I talked about it will be happening. But I am going to tell them I can't do this Door Ding thing with them so I don't know, they probably will just go ahead without it.
My heart is breaking, when I got my Z I had expectations of going to all these Z meets and shows and the track and making friends but it always falls through for me. Lifes reality just keeps getting in the way.
Okay, i'm ready for the flames.
No problem throbbing_Zon.

Singapore girl's, hmm can I go?
Old 02-01-2005, 04:32 PM
ZON

Originally posted by speedzz
No problem throbbing_Zon.

Singapore girl's, hmm can I go?
Old 02-01-2005, 04:36 PM
4myZ350

if you can't do this get one of the reg, that knows now to do a meet and people will follow give the hole yhing to them &&&& we're OFF.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:04 PM
ZON

Haha, no problem Zon, everyone here knows things happen and life gets busy every once in a while. Take care of your family, and we will still be here!

If you DO have any more info about the Dyno, or a possible Dyno day sometime in the future, let us know ... I for one will probabally be first in line for a dyno day sign up
Okay neur0, I want to say that it is a Constant Load, Non Variable, Magnetic Resitance Dynomometer that just happens to be the most accurate in the world right now and the shop will have the 350Z program. It uses magnetic resitance to load the resistance. The Tech (he is a world class automotive technician and high performance engine builder) who will be operatiing it and tuning your 350Z actually trained on a 350Z at APS in Australia because APS uses the same dyno and also because of other more exclusive APS reasons! This dyno is so accurate you could let a few pounds of air out of your tires and the thing would detect the difference. With this dyno you could estimate/calculate crank HP with confidence. But what I like to think about is that now we can have even our stock/slightly modded Z "Utra Tuned" for more useable performance and you might be surprised as to what that really means. (Ultra Tune is my phrase that I made up so don't quote that phrase). There will be a way where he can do that for those of us who are interested. But I can't really tell you any of that right now so never mind.

But indeed there will be a dyno day and actually I think several days. I just talked to them and they said that now they are thinking of doing something more like personal demonstrations so that they can better serve the customer one on one. So prolly 4 to 5 peeps max for one learning session. In any case whatever they do everyone can still have that opportunity, everyone who wants to check it that is. OMG I hope I am around for at least one of those. Should be soon with them!
Oh shoot I can't tell you that either...oh well too late now!

Mike
Old 02-01-2005, 05:08 PM
ZON

Originally posted by 4myZ350
if you can't do this get one of the reg, that knows now to do a meet and people will follow give the hole yhing to them &&&& we're OFF.
It's all yours 4MY!