Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Anyone not going to RR before TI, welcome to joins us....

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Sleepy-z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone not going to RR before TI, welcome to joins us....

As I planned originally to help out parking for RR a few of us on the other side of the bridge are going to chevys in emeryville instead, time will be decided later if anyone wants to join us post. In a few days I will post time and details, but for the next few days I am going to Monterey/Natomas Hooters....later.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Sleepy-z

Pre TI Lunch sign up(for non Red Robin Z's)...

CHEVYS EMERYVILLE
11AM
1890 Powell St.

1. Sleepy-z(z32)
2. Christy(z32)
3. QuinnZ(z32)
4. Apollo_Z(s130)
5. lyent(z32)
6. Matt(s30 or z31?)

I will Probably get there around 1030 the latest, I recommend the same....we should get to TI earlier then everyone from Red Robin so we can take personal pics a lot easier before everyone shows....great backgrounds.

I will do a caravan from Fairlfield Infiniti(Auto Mall Parkway Fairlfield) at 945am no later.
Fairfield Z's....
1. Sleepy-z(z32)
2. Matt(z31)
3. Lyent(z32)

Vallejo Caravan
Jack in the Box
Corner of Tennessee and Admiral Callahan....
1. Christy(Z32)

These caravans are for Chevys , anyone can join us and/or continue to RR, whatever.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:42 AM
Sleepy-z

Pre TI Lunch sign up(for non Red Robin Z's)...

CHEVYS EMERYVILLE
11AM
1890 Powell St.

1. Sleepy-z(z32)
2. Christy(z32)
3. QuinnZ(z32)
4. Apollo_Z(s130)
5. lyent(z32)
6. Matt(s30 or z31?)
7. Cozy cole(s30)
8. ZnowbunnyZ(z32)
9. inquiztor(z31)

I will Probably get there around 1030 the latest, I recommend the same....we should get to TI earlier then everyone from Red Robin so we can take personal pics a lot easier before everyone shows....great backgrounds.

I will do a caravan from Fairlfield Infiniti(Auto Mall Parkway Fairlfield) at 945am no later.
Fairfield Z's....
1. Sleepy-z(z32)
2. Matt(z31)
3. Lyent(z32)
4. Cozy Cole(s30)

Vallejo Caravan
Jack in the Box
Corner of Tennessee and Admiral Callahan....
1. Christy(Z32)

Sac Caravan leaving @ 900am towards Fairfield....
1. ZnowbunnyZ(z32)
2. Inquiztor(z31)

Sac caravan leaving at 900am spot is the same as the later sac groups...
http://www.zonc.org/zvents/sac_areastart_s.jpg
Old 09-25-2006, 11:06 AM
dro916

Okay it looks like my group is going to be going to that Chevy's in Emeryville. Who are those Z31 and Z32 people that might want to meet us up? I think it's best to meet at the Chevron in West Sac at 9:00 then maybe meet you guys up in Fairfield by 9:45? What do you think.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Sleepy-z

Originally Posted by dro916
Okay it looks like my group is going to be going to that Chevy's in Emeryville. Who are those Z31 and Z32 people that might want to meet us up? I think it's best to meet at the Chevron in West Sac at 9:00 then maybe meet you guys up in Fairfield by 9:45? What do you think.
I assume the Cheveron in west sac is the same one I posted then that works fine with me, parking at chevys is sorta cramped but if we get there 1030-1100 we should be good.

The plan was to have the 2 in Sac meet us at Infiniti in Fairfield, now I can probably get a few Vallejo 350z's to join that I know.

Infiniti in Fairfield
2855 Auto Mall Parkway
Fairfield

On the left side of 80 west with all the dealerships, Abernathy/Rio Vista 12 Exit.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:31 PM
rgtopz

Hope you folks can be there. If not have fun be safe and see ya at T.I.

Last edited by rgtopz; 09-25-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Sleepy-z

Originally Posted by rgtopz
Just so it is clear to everyone...the MAIN meeting spot is actually RR NOT TI. Seems some of you are thinking that TI is the main spot but this is not the case. RR is where we all hung out the longest & did all the raffles/prizes, etc. TI was only an hour or so photoshoot op & then we all parted our own seperate ways. This is the same format we used during previous years.

This was a quote from one of the organizers. (James)

Hey F.Y.I guys and gals. Hope you guys can be there. If not see, Zulater.

Just to make my point its a matter of some of the Z's dont want to go all the way out to RR, this gives them another option and the list on this page so far are friends of mine that want to do this...
I posted to give those who dont want to go all the way out to RR(like sac Z's that have said they dont want to) a close option for lunch and a chance to still ride with other Z's on caravans and to TI.
That and my 280z and a few friends of mines old ones dont want to be in traffic from RR to TI for a long time like last year.

Enjoy your raffle we will see whoever shows up at TI and say hi, no biggie.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:56 PM
rgtopz

Originally Posted by Sleepy-z
Just to make my point its a matter of some of the Z's dont want to go all the way out to RR, this gives them another option and the list on this page so far are friends of mine that want to do this...
I posted to give those who dont want to go all the way out to RR(like sac Z's that have said they dont want to) a close option for lunch and a chance to still ride with other Z's on caravans and to TI.
That and my 280z and a few friends of mines old ones dont want to be in traffic from RR to TI for a long time like last year.

Enjoy your raffle we will see whoever shows up at TI and say hi, no biggie.
Cool. My bad. Sorry folks, I did not know how the event went last year. I have never been to a T.I. or R.R. event. If I go this will be my 1st.

OK see you at T.I.

Last edited by rgtopz; 09-25-2006 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:03 AM
limeg35

Originally Posted by rgtopz
Cool. My bad. Sorry folks, I did not know how the event went last year. I have never been to a T.I. or R.R. event. If I go this will be my 1st.

OK see you at T.I.
Now, I didnt attend last or any Z's RR/TI meet, but I believe part of the traffic problem they encountered last RR/TI meet was they stop by Pier 30 on their way to TI, which is next to SBC/ATT park, and traffic is horrible on the game day, remember how long it took us to go around the block at Cannery Row last Sat? now imagine that but with 10 times more traffic lights, 10 times of the cars and 10 times of people in the cross walks and just happen 10-1 is their final game of the year and against much "loved" Dodgers, so its going to be much worse, but not sure if Pier 30 is part of this year's drive or not tho.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:04 AM
Sleepy-z

Originally Posted by limeg35
Now, I didnt attend last or any Z's RR/TI meet, but I believe part of the traffic problem they encountered last RR/TI meet was they stop by Pier 30 on their way to TI, which is next to SBC/ATT park, and traffic is horrible on the game day, remember how long it took us to go around the block at Cannery Row last Sat? now imagine that but with 10 times more traffic lights, 10 times of the cars and 10 times of people in the cross walks and just happen 10-1 is their final game of the year and against much "loved" Dodgers, so its going to be much worse, but not sure if Pier 30 is part of this year's drive or not tho.
I went last year and it was backed up 101 bad the cars I rode with went straight to TI from RR at a good 10-20mph, I dont really mind traffic to much its just some of my friends (V8 280Z) cant handle idleing that much and on the monterey trip my z32's throwout bearing starting to show signs of needing replacement, so the 31 year old 280z of mine may be my choice to drive Sunday.

Yeah Giants/Dodgers might effect traffic, sorta depends on when they play and when you pass by.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:51 PM
rgtopz

Originally Posted by limeg35
I moved away from S.F. to get away from all of the "traffic" and "no parking" situation. I can not stand sitting in traffic. I plan to go straight from lunch at R. Robbin to Treasure Island. Anyway there's also a "bridge to bridge" walk Sunday at 9am?? I think?? Someone posted it on the "Pre-T.I. Sunrise Tour" Thread.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:48 PM
GISMO35

Hay Sleepy, will meet you guys/ladies at Chevy's. Thanks for the option.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Cyp

what time is the meet at TI?
Old 09-29-2006, 09:50 PM
highside107

Originally Posted by Cyp
It's after lunch at Red Robin. There is NO set time for it... just when everyone gets done and all the raffles are finished, etc.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:30 AM
Sleepy-z

Originally Posted by Cyp
That is a very impossible question no one can answer which is why I did the chevys lunch, we should be there around 1pm-200 probably and early,
my parent tried to do just TI last year and waited 1 1/2 hours at TI for me to arrive from RR and I was the first to leave. The way I see it is I can get some nice pics taken(personal ones) and get parking setup so your welcome to even showup at chevys around 1pm if you want to ride over with us. But figure around 2pm for everyone to get there as a guess this year, I was wrong last year though.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:38 AM
Sleepy-z

Chevys, these are people who either are afraid of the long drive/traffic on the cars due to its age(me) or people only interested only going to TI, a solution for the non RR east bay to sac Z/G owners.

1. ZnowbunnyZ(z32)
2. ThomsonDD(s30)
3. Ty(z32)
4. Sleepy-z(s30)
5. Matt(s30)
6. Lyent(z32)
7. CozyCole(s30V8)
8. Christy(z32)
9. Henry(z32)
10. Henry's Friend(G35)
11. Gismo35(G35)
12. Kelo(z32)
13. QuinnZ(z32)
14. Apollo(s130)
Old 09-30-2006, 01:38 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Exclamation Attention!!!

Alright guys and gals....
the meet is just around the corner.
Just a reminder to :
1) decide on what you want to eat by looking at the posted menu a page back or so. This way we can get our food served in a timely manner.
2) There will also a small number of local vendors giving away some products and services. It will be determined through a drawing, you must be present at Red Robins at the time of the drawing to win your prize.
3) Bring your camera
4) Bring a sweater or jacket (it may be cold/windy/foggy at TI)
5) Bring a 2-way radio, if you have one.

IMPORTANT!!!

DISCLAIMER
I’m sure we are all very mature adults who know how to behave at a car meet, but just in case….

The organizers, vendors, or sponsors of this meet are in NO way responsible for anything that may occur to you and/or your vehicle.
You will be expected to behave respectfully of others and their belongings.
Racing, burnouts, donuts, unsafe driving, unnecessary loud revving, loud music, etc. will NOT be tolerated.
Please take into account that we will be in a public venue and that we will be respectful of other restaurant patrons and drivers on the road.
We have not had any problems or issues in the past nor do I expect to this time. But please understand and know that we will attract a lot of attention.

Have fun and be safe!!! Z you all Zunday