Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[South Bay]: South Bay GTG - Friday

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Elohite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ cant wait for pics of cracked lip

j/k
Old 08-05-2007, 09:48 PM
chriskabobbers

Originally Posted by ronnie0738
yea post them up kiet...here's a new pic i took of the M

drool ronnie. droool.

Originally Posted by Elohite
^ cant wait for pics of cracked lip

j/k
lol i have experience with cracked lips ...
Old 08-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Chineseguy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
drool ronnie. droool.

lol i have experience with cracked lips ...
go get some chapstick
Old 08-07-2007, 06:53 PM
chriskabobbers

whose going to the meet this week? i'm debating on the meet or rush hour 3
Old 08-07-2007, 09:14 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

no meet for me. i'm going to vietnam.

anyone want some "VR" center caps?!

nope, they're not VOLK Racing.......they're VIETNAM Racing
Old 08-08-2007, 01:12 AM
2003DropTopGT

Originally Posted by CEO350Z
just got back from the meet. it was pretty cool. haven't gone in a long time. too bad the idiots in the american rust buckets came by and messed things up.

good to see ya'll
How did we mess things up? Plus we're not american, we're aussie. Jerkoff, don't act like the parking lot is yours. We didn't come bother you, did we?

I figured someone would post about us, Lol. Oh well.

Last edited by 2003DropTopGT; 08-08-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:09 AM
chriskabobbers

we get in trouble when you guys rev hella loud, we're not trying to start any trouble but security and cops come when too much noise is made. we're not implying in anyway shape or form is the parking lot ours, but we just don't want to deal with the ramifications if cops were to come. we have no problem with you guys, nor should you have any problem with us, but from past experience, excessive noise draws attention. with that being said, let's just enjoy the meets as they're meant to be enjoyed.

oh, and please, don't call my brother or any of us, jerk offs.

thank you.

Last edited by chriskabobbers; 08-08-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:38 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

we get in trouble when you guys rev hella loud, we're not trying to start any trouble but security and cops come when too much noise is made. we're not implying in anyway shape or form is the parking lot ours, but we just don't want to deal with the ramifications if cops were to come. we have no problem with you guys, nor should you have any problem with us, but from past experience, excessive noise draws attention. with that being said, let's just enjoy the meets as they're meant to be enjoyed.

thank you.
2nd. Very well put.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:08 AM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

Originally Posted by 2003DropTopGT
How did we mess things up? Plus we're not american, we're aussie. Jerkoff, don't act like the parking lot is yours. We didn't come bother you, did we?

I figured someone would post about us, Lol. Oh well.

first of all, i never implied that the parking lot was ours. i'm very accepting of all car enthusiasts.

but, what annoys me and pretty much everyone else is that you'll have some idiot making lots of noise and doing something stupid, which causes the cops to come.

now i'm not insulting you, nor was it my intention, but if you look at every meet, you have someone revving really loud & flying down the street. if that isn't reason for the shop owners to call the cops, then what is? both of us would agree that it'd be a shame if the cops decided to shut down the milpitas meets because of a few guys acting stupid.

ehh, jerk off....i've been called worse by my ex
Old 08-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Jorge Cabrone

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

New to this meet and wanted to see if anyone is meeting this Friday and will it be at 99 ranch? Love to see everyone's Zs.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Elohite

^yes, we dont think the parking lot is ours but a lot of us dont want to get the cops attention and you cannot deny the fact that you all rev and do burnouts for no reason other then to show off and get attention.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:27 PM
2003DropTopGT

thank you.
How were we revving loud? We had 7 GTO's show up, and if we were really revving, the entire parking lot would have known. I called him how I saw him, calling us American rust buckets when it was completely not necessary, and in fact, quite ignorant due to where the "GTO" really came from

first of all, i never implied that the parking lot was ours. i'm very accepting of all car enthusiasts.

but, what annoys me and pretty much everyone else is that you'll have some idiot making lots of noise and doing something stupid, which causes the cops to come.

now i'm not insulting you, nor was it my intention, but if you look at every meet, you have someone revving really loud & flying down the street. if that isn't reason for the shop owners to call the cops, then what is? both of us would agree that it'd be a shame if the cops decided to shut down the milpitas meets because of a few guys acting stupid.

ehh, jerk off....i've been called worse by my ex
GTO's are just loud. Ever hear of long tubes?

I apologize if I got the wrong message, but "american rust bucket"? GTO's aren't really American, really, only the badges are.

Unless...you are referring to the guys who came after, who just drove around revving?

Originally Posted by Elohite
^yes, we dont think the parking lot is ours but a lot of us dont want to get the cops attention and you cannot deny the fact that you all rev and do burnouts for no reason other then to show off and get attention.
Rev and burn out? We came in and parked lol...
Old 08-08-2007, 01:35 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

How were we revving loud? We had 7 GTO's show up, and if we were really revving, the entire parking lot would have known. I called him how I saw him, calling us American rust buckets when it was completely not necessary, and in fact, quite ignorant due to where the "GTO" really came from

GTO's are just loud. Ever hear of long tubes?

I apologize if I got the wrong message, but "american rust bucket"? GTO's aren't really American, really, only the badges are.

Unless...you are referring to the guys who came after, who just drove around revving?

Rev and burn out? We came in and parked lol...

i was not referring to the GTOs. I was referring to the older looking rust buckets that came around 11pm.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:46 PM
GoGoBZB

Originally Posted by Jorge Cabrone
New to this meet and wanted to see if anyone is meeting this Friday and will it be at 99 ranch? Love to see everyone's Zs.
Im pretty sure that there will be a few people showing up. Probably the same people and a few new ones. Just swing by and park where you see the 350z. Everyone is pretty friendly and will talk to you.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:08 PM
2003DropTopGT

i was not referring to the GTOs. I was referring to the older looking rust buckets that came around 11pm.
My mistake then. I guess I was a bit trigger happy and went off on you. I just figured you were talking about us based on all the grimacing looks we recieved when we arrived.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:22 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

My mistake then. I guess I was a bit trigger happy and went off on you. I just figured you were talking about us based on all the grimacing looks we recieved when we arrived.

Nah, it's all good. I saw you guys when I arrived. Weren't you parked with the Mazdas? I was in the silver convertible. Actually, I'm a fan of GTOs. They're made by Holden (Commadore) & re badged by GM.

The rust buckets were the guys who came later and acted "OG." I have no patience for idiots.

It was a case of miscommunication. Next time, come over & say HI.

Kit
Old 08-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Elohite

+1
Old 08-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Darshu

The primered el-camino (or whatever it was) with slicks and straight pipes? Yeah that thing is kind of a cop magnet... and literally rusted
Old 08-08-2007, 03:24 PM
2003DropTopGT

Nah, it's all good. I saw you guys when I arrived. Weren't you parked with the Mazdas? I was in the silver convertible. Actually, I'm a fan of GTOs. They're made by Holden (Commadore) & re badged by GM.

The rust buckets were the guys who came later and acted "OG." I have no patience for idiots.

It was a case of miscommunication. Next time, come over & say HI.

Kit
Will do, and I think I saw your ZR too. It had a different hood, right?

We might be out this Friday as well (if not this, then next), but besides being a little loud coming in, we're generally not the ones trying to draw attention to ourselves.

Originally Posted by Darshu
The primered el-camino (or whatever it was) with slicks and straight pipes? Yeah that thing is kind of a cop magnet... and literally rusted
That's what I thought AFTER I posted. I totally forgot about him coming in later.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:33 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

Quick Reply: [South Bay]: South Bay GTG - Friday