Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[South Bay]: South Bay GTG - Friday

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 03:48 AM
limeg35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
no one in particular ruined it, just, out of no where you see 10 or so cops in a huddle (standing outside their cars) like as if they were planning on who goes where, and then everyone just starts scattering and we all leave, and these stupid *** rsx's and integra's burn out WHILE leaving the whole place and hit redline and everything and i'm just like, "did you not see the cops?"

i doubt i'm going to go out next week ... it's getting too unsafe.
About what time Cops showed up? We got there about 10:50, I saw two Cops by that one entrance, telling ppl to pull over into parking space and go over their cars for any thing illegal, saw couple of RSX with hood poped and one G35 in our small group got no front plate ticket.

Funny things was two of G35 went ahead and turn into that entrance without problem and I was third and I saw one cop walking away from one car with hood poped and was standing at that entrance looking right at me when I was waiting to turn into that entrance, I say, hell no, I'm not going in there so I went further and turn in by that Bubble place, but G35 behind me didnt see the Cop and turn right into the trap.

Even with the Police presence, there were still few dumb *****, peeling out or reving their engines, what are they thinking? ...Its safe to say that location is done, at least for while.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bunch of stupid dumb fukcs in RSX's. They're the ones that ruined the meet for everyone. I seriously think that the Z owners should have our own meet elsewhere. I don't want to associate with those rice burners wanna be's doing stupid burnouts thinking they are bad *** just because they have VTEC. Dumb *** little kid..
Old 08-18-2007, 08:23 AM
GoGoBZB

Nooooo! Ill never meet that girl with the M3 again and get her name ! We had matching colors and everything . Very nice girl I hope to see her again. Just to bad we all rushed out.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:06 AM
ronnie0738
boost ownz ju

did she have a silver M3 dropped with PSS9 & rolling on iforged?
Old 08-18-2007, 10:08 AM
ronnie0738
boost ownz ju

well i think it's pretty clear to everyone that it's time to change the venue for these meets.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:27 AM
chriskabobbers

Originally Posted by ronnie0738
did she have a silver M3 dropped with PSS9 & rolling on iforged?
no she has the san marino blue lookin color for the m3, she's derek's friend, and her boyfriend has the baby blueish m3? she's really pretty though.

and yeah guys, I think milpitas is done. It's obvious to say that when we're all there, we mainly just talk to each other, and we don't really talk to any of the other enthusiasts. I say we should all go somewhere else. Cops are just popping out of no where now giving out tickets, when before they would just drive around checking to see if anything was wrong. Even ask Kevin or Ben, there were some kids in a Protege going around asking to see if any of us wanted to race because he just got a turbo upgrade and a bov ... yeah ... last night woulda been a perfect time to race , we woulda been impounded faster than we could hit 6k on the revver.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:26 PM
b-ron

damn, i was expecting so much more, it being my first meet but it was still cool except for the cops.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:49 PM
GoGoBZB

no she has the san marino blue lookin color for the m3, she's derek's friend, and her boyfriend has the baby blueish m3? she's really pretty though.

and yeah guys, I think milpitas is done. It's obvious to say that when we're all there, we mainly just talk to each other, and we don't really talk to any of the other enthusiasts. I say we should all go somewhere else. Cops are just popping out of no where now giving out tickets, when before they would just drive around checking to see if anything was wrong. Even ask Kevin or Ben, there were some kids in a Protege going around asking to see if any of us wanted to race because he just got a turbo upgrade and a bov ... yeah ... last night woulda been a perfect time to race , we woulda been impounded faster than we could hit 6k on the revver.
That really pissed me off ! I wanted him to come to us and ask us to race so I can tell his punk a$$ off maybe punch that cocky ****** out and give the cops a real reason to come down. Just gets me heated talking about it.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:56 PM
ronnie0738
boost ownz ju

alright, so where to next? RWS
Old 08-18-2007, 07:07 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

Old 08-18-2007, 08:10 PM
chriskabobbers

we should all just have a movie night/party at my brother's house
Old 08-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Chineseguy

we should stay outa san jose. the crackdown of modified cars is to big there. Why not move it to like Redwood City or Union City.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:38 AM
FFSSZ

first civics, then neons, then the american muscles, then rsx and then subaru...ohh and well also the s2000 that pass over us with the girl that we know sitting beside him(girl M3) was also revving like crazy in the parking lot...arr....just two weeks...

yo bryan don't mind those bastards....their just being a pain in the ***...they don't deserve to be here if they can't reply nicely...as they can be labeled "KIDS" just spending their free time trying to make someone feel bad
Old 08-19-2007, 01:30 PM
b-ron

Originally Posted by FFSSZ
first civics, then neons, then the american muscles, then rsx and then subaru...ohh and well also the s2000 that pass over us with the girl that we know sitting beside him(girl M3) was also revving like crazy in the parking lot...arr....just two weeks...

yo bryan don't mind those bastards....their just being a pain in the ***...they don't deserve to be here if they can't reply nicely...as they can be labeled "KIDS" just spending their free time trying to make someone feel bad
thanks, im trying not to write back to them as much as i can, but whatever. I want to order that part that you showed me. Is there still going to be a meet this friday?
Old 08-19-2007, 01:31 PM
chriskabobbers

Originally Posted by b-ron
thanks, im trying not to write back to them as much as i can, but whatever. I want to order that part that you showed me. Is there still going to be a meet this friday?
highly doubt it man
Old 08-19-2007, 01:44 PM
GoGoBZB

Unless people start throwing out suggestions on where to meet and if everyone is ok with it I doubt it will happen.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:26 PM
b-ron

well theres a place in morgan hill, it was a target store but moved so now its just an empty parking lot.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:01 PM
16psibrick
Sponsor
Simplicity in Sound

guys, why dont we start a new thread pinned and offically start the process?

my vote is still int he southbay of coures, but i am willing to go up as far north as mt. view and south fremont along the the two sides..

but i stress again, if it turns into a little gathering with like 5 Zs...its gonna wither and die pretty soon.

meet at kiets houselol
Old 08-19-2007, 04:19 PM
chriskabobbers

Originally Posted by b-ron
well theres a place in morgan hill, it was a target store but moved so now its just an empty parking lot.
we want to stray as far away from "abandoned" and "empty" places as possible, just because, it's more suspicious to cops when they see a group of sports cars in a secluded area, not knowing what they are up to, but it's a little better if they see the group within a crowd like the shopping center we usually are at.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM
b-ron

we want to stray as far away from "abandoned" and "empty" places as possible, just because, it's more suspicious to cops when they see a group of sports cars in a secluded area, not knowing what they are up to, but it's a little better if they see the group within a crowd like the shopping center we usually are at.
true, true

Quick Reply: [South Bay]: South Bay GTG - Friday