Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Help!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007 | 11:19 AM
boost10

Default Help!!!!!!!

ok everyone here is the situation!!!!

i was driving my car on hwy101 on sunday. i was going about 85 or so until my car shot out of six gear. then my car would not back into fourth, fifth. so i took it to bordwwalk nissan for warrrenty work....and they said they are required to do and hour of labor and if it is covered under warrenty it will be free... and wut happened was the shifting linkage came loose and the fork would not engage.. the reason for this bolt comming loose according to them was my nismo shift ****!!! the shift **** was the reason to them and the said the warrenty is voided and they also decided to a diognostic on the car becasue my brake light came on....when i droppped the car off i made it very clear that i was their for the transmission only and i did not want any other part of the car touched.. so they decided to do the extra work......today i have an appt. wit h shop forman regarding swapping my transmission.......does anybody have any advice for me about what i should say or do......i already gave them a lot of h*ll over it and i am pretty on the verge of kickin sum *ss....any body have advice or what should i do .....thanx
Old 04-05-2007 | 11:20 AM
Ahmads350z

right...
Old 04-05-2007 | 11:32 AM
nofeardude87

If it were me I would pay the money to have my car towed to a better dealership. Falore Nissan in Sunnyvale is very fair and mod friendly.
Old 04-05-2007 | 11:34 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Last time I checked Nismo shift ***** were OEM parts. So they are saying an OEM part is voiding your warranty? Move on. Falore sounds like a bad dealership.
Old 04-05-2007 | 12:26 PM
nofeardude87

Originally Posted by JDMFairladyZ33
Last time I checked Nismo shift ***** were OEM parts. So they are saying an OEM part is voiding your warranty? Move on. Falore sounds like a bad dealership.
he went to boardwalk nissan. I just mentioned that he should take his car to falore nissan which is the better nissan dealership around here
Old 04-05-2007 | 12:54 PM
boost10

ok so this is what happened.. i showed them the box for the shift **** and said that they are voiding my orignial tranny for a oem manifctured shift **** and bordwalk said ahhhahahah .... and after giving them hell they agreed to drop all costs and realease the car......thanx guys for the advice...and dnt shop boardwalk nissan