Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Vallejo Z GTG - Wednesday

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 08:19 AM
06CPV35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sleepy-z
I moved it to Mels Diner in Vacaville at 6pm. Dave's had conflicting hours and parking. I sorta am up to 10 or so Z's. G's can join, I used to crash some of your guys meets, met a few of you guys in the past.
Yeah parking is a factor at Daves...small lot for sure.
Mels better place. G's, during summer time, met there every Friday night. A G guy owns the joint.
Give us a reminder closer to the 20th
Old 12-09-2007, 08:01 PM
415mm
Professional

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

looks like its time for some new wheels huh ritz? i want to see a db z on some 17's slammed to the ground. lol. also where are we eating on the 19th? sushi, steakhouse, applebees, burger joint, pizza..?
Old 12-09-2007, 11:24 PM
junl350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ritz, will you have your new wheels on the car this Wednesday?
I'll try to remember to bring my camera...
Old 12-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Endless Shock

I think they ship out today. However, I did not get the tires. I'm still trying to decide on what size and brand, I'm leaning towards the T1R's in 255/285.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Sleepy-z

Originally Posted by 06CPV35
Yeah parking is a factor at Daves...small lot for sure.
Mels better place. G's, during summer time, met there every Friday night. A G guy owns the joint.
Give us a reminder closer to the 20th

BTW do you know the owner SN on g35driver? I may give him heads up and possibly get a section of the restuarant. Anything would be cool, thanks

If not no biggie, I have done these before in the past at other places.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:15 PM
06CPV35

Originally Posted by Sleepy-z
BTW do you know the owner SN on g35driver? I may give him heads up and possibly get a section of the restuarant. Anything would be cool, thanks

If not no biggie, I have done these before in the past at other places.
I think he's D_unit on Driver, but don't quote me on that.
Ask Paul (has the G coupe that's TT) at our GTG meet. I believe he knows him personally, I don't.
Paul's SN on Driver is: urban. I forget his SN here
Old 12-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Endless Shock

Alright. My new wheels did ship out today . That makes me very happy!!!

I've been reading on the T1R's, can anyone give me a ride in their car with these on. I had T1S's at one point in time and I thought they were OK. A lot less noisy than the BFG KDW NT's.

Anyone care to share their experience with them?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:46 PM
junl350z

Originally Posted by Endless Shock
Alright. My new wheels did ship out today . That makes me very happy!!!

I've been reading on the T1R's, can anyone give me a ride in their car with these on. I had T1S's at one point in time and I thought they were OK. A lot less noisy than the BFG KDW NT's.

Anyone care to share their experience with them?
I thought the T1Rs where quieter but the BFGs stuck better... and looks more bad ***...
Old 12-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Endless Shock

Originally Posted by junl350z
I thought the T1Rs where quieter but the BFGs stuck better... and looks more bad ***...
They are... If I could fit BFG's in 285 in the rear I would get them again... Problem is I have yet to see a post with this setup (GTS + 285 BFG's)... Im running some negative camber already... I dont want to over do it - yet ...
Old 12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
SHICHIROU

^^ we can be GTS brothers now ha
Old 12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
limeg35

I think he's D_unit on Driver, but don't quote me on that.
Ask Paul (has the G coupe that's TT) at our GTG meet. I believe he knows him personally, I don't.
Paul's SN on Driver is: urban. I forget his SN here
Oh really? David own Mel's, heck I need to stop by there more often then. Paul's s/n here is "acg".

Originally Posted by Sleepy-Z
I moved it to Mels Diner in Vacaville at 6pm. Dave's had conflicting hours and parking. I sorta am up to 10 or so Z's. G's can join, I used to crash some of your guys meets, met a few of you guys in the past.
Hahaha...I been crash G/Z's meets for last year and half , Wanna crash one more before you leave? they have a dinner meet this Friday night at 7PM, all Zs are welcom we reserved banquet room that holds 100 ppl...Come early and have HAPPY HOUR on me!!!

Hokkaido Seafood Buffett

2200 Bridgepointe Pkwy, San Mateo, CA 94404
(650) 212-2688
Old 12-11-2007, 05:46 AM
Endless Shock

Originally Posted by SHICHIROU
^^ we can be GTS brothers now ha
We sure can... Did you place your order already?

On a different note:
Rolling on stockers is not so bad... My rears dont have much grip anymore... My fronts are fairly new... Wish it was the other way around ... Good thing my BBK fits ... Stock tires are quite compared to the BFG's...

Last edited by Endless Shock; 12-11-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:59 AM
06CPV35

They are... If I could fit BFG's in 285 in the rear I would get them again... Problem is I have yet to see a post with this setup (GTS + 285 BFG's)... Im running some negative camber already... I dont want to over do it - yet ...
Yeah, I like 285's...meaty. What about rollin with 275's? Very common size.
KDW2's have the best wear rating in that class of tire that I know of. 300 I think.
Once my Dunlops are done, I'm considering Nitto NeoGens. Designed for negative camber. Harder compound on the inside for more overall even wear.
GTS=early Xmas present=Nice=Lucky=I'm jealous
Originally Posted by limeg35
Oh really? David own Mel's, heck I need to stop by there more often then. Paul's s/n here is "acg".
Yup...think that's him from what I've heard. Bigfoot found my other home lolz.
How you been Shane. Thanks for Paul's SN. Thought it was something like that.
Kind of heard about your M3 and those guys while at Freakmont dinner meet awhile back Not cool.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Endless Shock

Cool

Yeah, I like 285's...meaty. What about rollin with 275's? Very common size.
KDW2's have the best wear rating in that class of tire that I know of. 300 I think.
Once my Dunlops are done, I'm considering Nitto NeoGens. Designed for negative camber. Harder compound on the inside for more overall even wear.
GTS=early Xmas present=Nice=Lucky=I'm jealous
Yeah, its nice when you think about it that way... I think the Toyo's have a 280... Its not that much of a difference so I can deal with that... I just have to buy tires sooner compared to the BFG's...

Sigh... I cant make up my mind !!! 275 or 285 ... I need to do a test fit luckily there is another guy on the board (James) with the same wheels... Maybe tomorrow we can do a test fit...
Old 12-11-2007, 02:15 PM
acg

David does not own Mels, even though we do meet up there every Saturday night He owns the Chinese rest. on the other side of the freeway.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:40 PM
junl350z

Yeah, its nice when you think about it that way... I think the Toyo's have a 280... Its not that much of a difference so I can deal with that... I just have to buy tires sooner compared to the BFG's...

Sigh... I cant make up my mind !!! 275 or 285 ... I need to do a test fit luckily there is another guy on the board (James) with the same wheels... Maybe tomorrow we can do a test fit...
IMHO...
Since BFGs are meatier (looking), you gotta go with 285s if you pic T1Rs...
I'm oncall this week.. Not sure if I can make it tomorrow... Need to ask somebody else to cover for me...
Old 12-12-2007, 07:47 AM
06CPV35

Originally Posted by acg
David does not own Mels, even though we do meet up there every Saturday night He owns the Chinese rest. on the other side of the freeway.
Oh...lol. Me and my memory Well I was kinda close, thanks for clarifing that.

Suppose it all depends on the GTS off-sets. I'm guessing offset at 18 on rears and with 285's...hmm with drop and fenders rolled, you might still rub.
275's would tuck your tire in more from wheel wells...no? But watch out for curb rash with 275's if what I think is true with 275's

Anyway...see you peeps tonight.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:42 AM
350ZRUSH

Sup everyone, I'm new in Vallejo. Right now I own a 05 STI, I was thinking about getting a Z or trading my ride for one, maybe I'll stop by sometime to see if you guy's can convince me to trade. . . =) Maybe I'll have both! Anyway, name's Mark and hopefully I'll see you all around, maybe you've already seen my Black STI, that has STI RUSH for my LP. . . PEACE
Old 12-12-2007, 01:02 PM
junl350z

Originally Posted by 350ZRUSH
Sup everyone, I'm new in Vallejo. Right now I own a 05 STI, I was thinking about getting a Z or trading my ride for one, maybe I'll stop by sometime to see if you guy's can convince me to trade. . . =) Maybe I'll have both! Anyway, name's Mark and hopefully I'll see you all around, maybe you've already seen my Black STI, that has STI RUSH for my LP. . . PEACE
Welcome to the forum.. Stop by and check us out...
If you're looking for a Z - I might even sell mine for the right offer..
Old 12-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Endless Shock

Originally Posted by 350ZRUSH
I might have seen you around... Do you have an aftermarket exhaust? Do you work by the Fairfield dealerships?

Anyway, welcome to the board and V-Town as well... Feel free to stop by anytime...

Quick Reply: Vallejo Z GTG - Wednesday