Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Junkster

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Might be going to slide at thunderhill again tomorow, anyone else going?
Old 12-16-2011, 06:59 PM
SE5spd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ with what company?
Old 12-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Jermy

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
You still sick bro?
Sickness finally went away, but as soon as it did i started having horrible migraines, like, all day every day for 8 days straight. Nothing was working. Went in to the doctor, went to the optometrist after that and realized my vision in my right eye is ****, and since most of my headaches were directly behind my right eye, kinda made sense lol. Astigmatism or whatever its called i guess. Shitty thing is, I have to wear glasses all the time now. Definitely not a look i can pull off lol. But they should be in toward christmas day, hopefully before and not after. I still get headaches every day, but I guess i'm getting used to them or Excedrin decided it finally wanted to start working.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Max-G

Originally Posted by Junkster
Might be going to slide at thunderhill again tomorow, anyone else going?
did you go last weekend? i texted you but never heard back.

FINALLY put the wheels and coilovers on the q. spent 8 hours rolling and pulling the rear today. hopefully it will tuck more rim in the rear once the springs settle and i need to slot the lower front mounts to get rid of some camber. it's at about -12 degrees right now hahahaha

Old 12-18-2011, 03:11 AM
350zed09

Originally Posted by JZ33
Yes sir he is one of them, his name is Marcus...
Ha thats funny !
Old 12-18-2011, 03:27 AM
350zed09

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
Nothing says awesome like hanging out in the parking lot of the fast food joint that employs you.
First things first before you accuse me of working there (which i dont) get your facts straight.
and second im not a douche bag i respect most Z owners and i have respect for Zs new and old so before you start judging next time come and say whats up instead of mean mug me from across the parking lot as u roll by.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:46 AM
Junkster

Originally Posted by Max-G

FINALLY put the wheels and coilovers on the q. spent 8 hours rolling and pulling the rear today. hopefully it will tuck more rim in the rear once the springs settle and i need to slot the lower front mounts to get rid of some camber. it's at about -12 degrees right now hahahaha

I dont think i ever got a text from you

I ended up going but had to cut my day in half cause i was afraid my master or something was going out. My pedal started kinda doing what it did when it broke on me in sonoma so instead of just risking it i said screw it and stopped sliding... I didnt get any real good runs in! ughhh!

Oh well, do you know when they are going to open up the 2k12 calendar? I have like 10 drift spares i need to get rid of! lol i have like a collection in my back yard now lol...

Joe from Zspeed is working on making a prototype Wilwood master cyl that will eliminate the problems i am having (clevis rod getting gunked up in the master and not wanting to return completey). I think he may be sending it to me this week so i can test it out and give him my feedback so he can start selling em. Cause as it is, i have to take my master out to clean it or else i cant bleed the clutch completely...so stoopiddddddd!!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:47 AM
Junkster

BTW i wana see the Q!!!

Post pics or come out and kick it foo! lol
Old 12-19-2011, 09:36 AM
JZ33

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hey 350zed09 (Marcus) are your rears (or all of them) 19's?
Old 12-19-2011, 10:40 AM
z32tt-r

Seriously whats all the crap talkin about Marcus about? Do you guys personally know him? Those gay rainbow wheels are GramLights... He doesn't work at Taco Bell, people just meet up to chill there alot of the time. You all kinda need to get off his nuts and get your **** straight before ASSuming, because right now, you guys look like the douchebag Z owners hating on someone you absolutely do not know..
Old 12-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Max-G

I dont think i ever got a text from you

I ended up going but had to cut my day in half cause i was afraid my master or something was going out. My pedal started kinda doing what it did when it broke on me in sonoma so instead of just risking it i said screw it and stopped sliding... I didnt get any real good runs in! ughhh!

Oh well, do you know when they are going to open up the 2k12 calendar? I have like 10 drift spares i need to get rid of! lol i have like a collection in my back yard now lol...

Joe from Zspeed is working on making a prototype Wilwood master cyl that will eliminate the problems i am having (clevis rod getting gunked up in the master and not wanting to return completey). I think he may be sending it to me this week so i can test it out and give him my feedback so he can start selling em. Cause as it is, i have to take my master out to clean it or else i cant bleed the clutch completely...so stoopiddddddd!!
oh shiii i had the wrong number hahaha

i'll make a 2012 norcal drift event calendar thing again once everyone starts releasing their schedules. should be pretty soon. there will probably be events at thill and 99 starting in feb then infineon in march.

damn that sucks about you master hopefully that solves it!

the q isn't quite drivable yet.

Last edited by Max-G; 12-19-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:53 AM
JZ33

Originally Posted by z32tt-r
Seriously whats all the crap talkin about Marcus about? Do you guys personally know him? Those gay rainbow wheels are GramLights... He doesn't work at Taco Bell, people just meet up to chill there alot of the time. You all kinda need to get off his nuts and get your **** straight before ASSuming, because right now, you guys look like the douchebag Z owners hating on someone you absolutely do not know..
I dont recall anyone saying HIM, personally, is a bad guy. YES, I have met him and seen his Z in person, and unless he upgraded (which is possible) last time I saw he had Konig Afterburners, and I quite like them. HE is not a bad guy in anyway, but that GROUP I do not have very fond thoughts of. They have hurt people I care for and put friends, even family, into horrible situations. Marcus as a person is NOT A BAD GUY. No, I dont think that all of you, in that group, are bad people, but I know a couple are and (not to be cliche) one bad apple spoils the bunch. Ya, Spidermonkey may have jumped the gun in assuming, but we are also a kind hearted bunch and will make those kind of comments just to mess with people, Junkster calls me a *** all the time because he wants my ****. no big deal.

AND, if I am wrong and I ever do come hang with you guys again and some of you arent d-bags (last time the majority of the people there were) then I will COMPLETELY admit I am wrong and personally apologize.

sorry for the rant, just stating my own experiences. Marcus, I am sorry if anything I have posted has offended you. Like I said, I know YOU are not a bad guy and No one on this site should assume you are.

PS: I asked if Marcus has 19's because I have a spare 19 that has good tread and If he wants it he can have it.

Last edited by JZ33; 12-19-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

I will just put this here...

10.) HARASSMENT/FLAMING
Any harassment of other members will not be tolerated. Name calling, picking fights, etc. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the banishment of the posting members account. Any insults or harassments towards staff members, including board ownership (that is, Internet Brands aka IB), will result in instant banishment.

Respect each other...

Last edited by Cali-Darkness; 12-19-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Junkster

Lol like JZ33 said they are Konigs lol Mike dont be such a NEWBbBB lol

Plus they never made gram lights in 19...even the 18's only came in 9.5" widths...sucksssss, although they are coming out with a US market that goes up to 10.5 in 2k12...still waiting on pricing information on those though...probably will be breadddd

Konigs:

Gram Lights:

oh shiii i had the wrong number hahaha

i'll make a 2012 norcal drift event calendar thing again once everyone starts releasing their schedules. should be pretty soon. there will probably be events at thill and 99 starting in feb then infineon in march.

damn that sucks about you master hopefully that solves it!

the q isn't quite drivable yet.
Sounds good! Yea i cant wait till i can go again, i need so much more practice, i got so many drift spares that i havent even used its not even funny lol...blah!

I saw pics of the fitment on the agressive fitment and stretched tires thread though....its lookin GOOD!

PS : Cant we all just get along?!?! lol

Last edited by Junkster; 12-19-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:28 PM
z32tt-r

Originally Posted by JZ33
I dont recall anyone saying HIM, personally, is a bad guy. YES, I have met him and seen his Z in person, and unless he upgraded (which is possible) last time I saw he had Konig Afterburners, and I quite like them. HE is not a bad guy in anyway, but that GROUP I do not have very fond thoughts of. They have hurt people I care for and put friends, even family, into horrible situations.
The jabs were mainly directed toward Marcus. I don't need to quote them. And I have a feeling I know which situations you are getting at as I know everything on it as I am close friends with some of those family members as well as the people involved. Those things however don't have anything to do with Marcus and the jabbing comments toward him, so we can leave those to the side. I hope we're all good now

Kelley(Junkster) is a ****, he's coming over today to pay me the rest of the money he owes me for workin Mack Rd, right Kelley? I dont wanna have to slap a Hoe!
Old 12-19-2011, 12:36 PM
z32tt-r

Lol like JZ33 said they are Konigs lol Mike dont be such a NEWBbBB lol
Fawk, this whole time I never really cared to ask or look. Still look *******.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Junkster

Kelley(Junkster) is a ****, he's coming over today to pay me the rest of the money he owes me for workin Mack Rd, right Kelley? I dont wanna have to slap a Hoe!
YES'UM masta! lol

and its Kelly not Kelley lol...blahh!

Edit: I like the wheels too, im just not a fan of Konigs. If it wasnt for the fact the Gram lights only came in weak sizes i woulda picked up a set instead of my SBC RPF1's...i love the burnt ti lips...looks so g status

Last edited by Junkster; 12-19-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:51 PM
z32tt-r

YES'UM masta! lol

and its Kelly not Kelley lol...blahh!
330 be here negro. Spell check owns me! mmkay.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Junkster

330 be here negro. Spell check owns me! mmkay.
Lol i get OFF at 330 i should be home by around 4:15 or so...so ill give you a call...

Sext me your address, i dont think i have it...

I need to wash my car too...you think sean will let me wash it at his house? LOL
Old 12-19-2011, 01:01 PM
JZ33

The jabs were mainly directed toward Marcus. I don't need to quote them. And I have a feeling I know which situations you are getting at as I know everything on it as I am close friends with some of those family members as well as the people involved. Those things however don't have anything to do with Marcus and the jabbing comments toward him, so we can leave those to the side. I hope we're all good now

lol case in point. And Im sure you do know what im talking about, and as far as I am concerned, I thought I was ok with Marcus and you... I just dont want either of you to be dragged down, or anyone on here at all. Again, I am sorry for any personal jabs. I do hope we can all get along.

Lol i get OFF at 330 i should be home by around 4:15 or so...so ill give you a call...

Sext me your address, i dont think i have it...

I need to wash my car too...you think sean will let me wash it at his house? LOL
you never sext me anymore... I feel so used... Also, your wheels will be your x-mas present, they will be only 98% done though cuz I cant get at some of the paint without ruining them...

PS: is Marcus still on the VW springs or coils now? I was told he was just on VW springs...

Last edited by JZ33; 12-19-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Quick Reply: [Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners