Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011 | 02:04 PM
TongMan

Check out my thread. Subaru/Z meet on April 25th at 7pm.
Old 04-12-2011 | 03:22 PM
Jermy

Originally Posted by Spider Monkey
You're brave. lol

I saw your pictures bro. There were none of that bad *** creation.

We're just better than everyone else. Including each other.
i tried, but my camera stopped working while snapping that particular car, but worked again on the others
Old 04-12-2011 | 04:31 PM
JZ33

lol selective picture camera
Old 04-12-2011 | 06:26 PM
Fresherest

Originally Posted by Jermy
i tried, but my camera stopped working while snapping that particular car, but worked again on the others
Im curious as to how old the accord master is....
Old 04-12-2011 | 06:47 PM
Jermy

Originally Posted by JZ33
lol selective picture camera
yeah, its a new feature i just uploaded

and just for you jeremy, another teaser

Old 04-12-2011 | 07:46 PM
kazeron

Hey, This is my first time posting on this thread. I'm not new to the forum but I usually never post anything, thought I should be a little more active. I have an 06 magnetic black 350z roadster. I live in Elk Grove, I see quite a few Zs out here, but they tend to be extreeeemly old men or a woman, doubt I've seen anyone of you guys yet. I'll post a pic of my Z once i figure out how lol...
Old 04-12-2011 | 07:54 PM
RyebreadZ

Smile

Originally Posted by Junkster
Its the same concept as a fender roller, you dont BEAT the fender with the bat or jack handle lol...

U wedge it in between the wheel and the fender lip and as you heat with the heat gun you start rolling it..lol

Im sure renting a tool would be easier however...Im just impatient and want to get things done asap sometimes lol...i still have to roll my fenders actually...blah...still waiting to buy my RPF1's tho so ill wait
Lol im kinda impatient also. The more I think about it the more I think that I might try using my jack handle LOL. I need them pretty flat though. Anybody know if this is possible while keeping paint in tact?? Thanks guys
Old 04-12-2011 | 07:55 PM
Jermy

Originally Posted by kazeron
Hey, This is my first time posting on this thread. I'm not new to the forum but I usually never post anything, thought I should be a little more active. I have an 06 magnetic black 350z roadster. I live in Elk Grove, I see quite a few Zs out here, but they tend to be extreeeemly old men or a woman, doubt I've seen anyone of you guys yet. I'll post a pic of my Z once i figure out how lol...

haha welcome. yeah theres a bunch of us around, hidden in the giant group of older men and women that arent enthusiasts :P

as for posting images, host it on a site like flickr.com or photobucket, facebook even, then right click and copy the image address. then come to post here, type [ img ] then click paste here, then [ /img ] and it'll pop up. just make sure its not a HUGE photo hahaha. and also the img codes, dont put spaces on em, just bracket it all together. if you click "Quote" on the post i made just above with the photo, it will show you how the code looks
Old 04-12-2011 | 08:01 PM
kazeron

I just did it with photobucket lol. This is a picture i took this afternoon with my cellphone while I was on my lunch break at work.

Old 04-12-2011 | 08:08 PM
JZ33

nice Z man! somehow i havent seen you around haha

and Jeremy... by the time i can see it its 8 bit again... i love Zelda but your pics in 8 bit just arent the same man...
Old 04-12-2011 | 08:38 PM
Jermy

I just did it with photobucket lol. This is a picture i took this afternoon with my cellphone while I was on my lunch break at work.

wow man, very clean vert!

nice Z man! somehow i havent seen you around haha

and Jeremy... by the time i can see it its 8 bit again... i love Zelda but your pics in 8 bit just arent the same man...

haha you know the flickr link in my sig shows all these pics i tease you with but in hi-res :P
Old 04-12-2011 | 08:42 PM
JZ33

well f*ck im a retard.
Old 04-12-2011 | 08:49 PM
Max-G

you were at the tnt meet the other weekend right? i think your vert is the only one i've ever liked.
Old 04-12-2011 | 09:08 PM
Jermy

well f*ck im a retard.
<3
Old 04-13-2011 | 01:33 AM
Flyinion

Originally Posted by Jermy
he showed up to the bbq i had at the lake this weekend.
LMAO wth?!?! He's got two boost gauges in there, and actually bothered to hook the one on the side of the real gauge cluster into the power so it lit up at night. Of course there is no indication of any kind of turbo under the hood though. Maybe moving the stickers from the outside of the car to under the hood creates a turbo if it's a Honda?
Old 04-13-2011 | 06:39 AM
Junkster

Originally Posted by RyebreadZ
Lol im kinda impatient also. The more I think about it the more I think that I might try using my jack handle LOL. I need them pretty flat though. Anybody know if this is possible while keeping paint in tact?? Thanks guys
The key is to make sure you warm it up really good with a proper heat gun. In essence your making not only the PAINT malleable but the METAL as well...as long as you take your time you should be able to do just as good as a fender roller.

The paint can crack and will get a little chipped up on the inner part of the well, you cant really avoid that regardless of what route you take (ie bat or roller). You cant see it from the outside tho so who cares...

its better to use a wooden bat too instead of anything metal just cause the wood is soft and gives more than fender.
Old 04-13-2011 | 08:45 AM
kazeron

Originally Posted by Max-G
you were at the tnt meet the other weekend right? i think your vert is the only one i've ever liked.
Yeah I was there, david from tnt told me to go. Thanks everyone for the compliments. I dont know why but most roadster owners make their Zs so ugly with big chrome rims with like +100 offset or just crazy body kitted up. I try to be different. I'm about done modding my Z and plan to get a ruckus, these gas prices are destroying my paychecks.
Old 04-13-2011 | 09:00 AM
JZ33

i LOVE the ruckus, i want one for around campus at Berkeley haha and i love your roadster...
Old 04-13-2011 | 09:16 AM
Jermy

i want a ruckus to get me to work and back since i only live like 5-6 miles from work
Old 04-13-2011 | 09:20 AM
Junkster

Are those the new Varrstoens?

nice ride btw, jockin the fitment

Quick Reply: [Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners