Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 04:07 PM
myRedZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With 18 of us we can pull this show/meet together like nuttin. BTW... I'll let you guys know something about me soo you guys wont think that im full of sh*t... I have hosted many festivals (new year, moon festival, charity) for the Vietnamese Comunity in Sacramento for the last few years... Soo yea.. if I can get some help we can all pull through this together and have fun! ohh yeah read the message right before this one for more info.

Soo what do you guys think?? yes? no? can you help?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:06 PM
GQ 350z

Are we meeting tomorrow? I'd like to
Old 10-12-2007, 05:09 PM
12oyce

Originally Posted by nebolic
how about this saturday 10.13.07 7pm in Elk Grove Borders parking lot meetup.

Off laguana blvd and bruceville. Meet up and the decide for either a drive or go eat somewhere.

nebo
is this meet going on still?? havent been online for a few days, to much school. jus need to know, by tonight or tommorrow morning, cuz i work a noc shift tonight and ill be passed out till 1pm tommorrow. so if anyone can tell me by tonight that would be great.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Sleepy-z

Originally Posted by nebolic
how about this saturday 10.13.07 7pm in Elk Grove Borders parking lot meetup.

Off laguana blvd and bruceville. Meet up and the decide for either a drive or go eat somewhere.

nebo

This is the meet, I got around 5+ or so older Z's going, not sure what you guys are doing but I posted it for you on another forum. I say grab some food, maybe a photoshoot in a empty lot or something. Sorta late for a drive unless everyone knows the route. Maybe just grab food and plan the next meet. Its just too late for me to go a good hour out there and home then to work 4am the next day another hour of driving. Just grab some food nearby to start.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:06 AM
myRedZ

Originally Posted by Sleepy-z
This is the meet, I got around 5+ or so older Z's going, not sure what you guys are doing but I posted it for you on another forum. I say grab some food, maybe a photoshoot in a empty lot or something. Sorta late for a drive unless everyone knows the route. Maybe just grab food and plan the next meet. Its just too late for me to go a good hour out there and home then to work 4am the next day another hour of driving. Just grab some food nearby to start.
I'll be there for a bit but I have to go out for dinner with my girl after the meet. she told me there is a good sushi bar up in Watt/50 somewhere around there. But I'll stop by the meet.

see you guys there at Border!
Old 10-13-2007, 09:36 AM
MyZNeo

Originally Posted by myRedZ
With 18 of us we can pull this show/meet together like nuttin. BTW... I'll let you guys know something about me soo you guys wont think that im full of sh*t... I have hosted many festivals (new year, moon festival, charity) for the Vietnamese Comunity in Sacramento for the last few years... Soo yea.. if I can get some help we can all pull through this together and have fun! ohh yeah read the message right before this one for more info.

Soo what do you guys think?? yes? no? can you help?
Yes, we can pull this off... let's see what we can do!

I will be there tonight at Borders.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:37 AM
No_Regrets

im not in cali at the moment ..but just let me know what i can do to help..i can probably get a letter typed up just give me a few ideas and i can have it ready maybe in a few weeks...since were pretty much gettin a team 2gether me and seekanddestroy can probably get grassvalley//auburn//rocklin covered...if hes down but i am...like i said i wont be back 4 a few months so theres not much i can do...
Old 10-13-2007, 01:22 PM
GQ 350z

I'll come too..all the way from stockton..

*sigh you guys have no excuse!!!
Old 10-13-2007, 01:27 PM
johnnyblaze007

I will be there for a little while but then I have to meet family for dinner. So see you guys later.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:49 PM
GQ 350z

R u guys coming?
Old 10-13-2007, 03:04 PM
myRedZ

Originally Posted by GQ 350z
R u guys coming?
I'll come by for a bit. I'll be there around 7PM
Old 10-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Elohite

if im in stockton ill stop by with gq
Old 10-13-2007, 03:51 PM
12oyce

what time is the meet at borders?????
Old 10-13-2007, 03:53 PM
GQ 350z

7 pm
Old 10-13-2007, 03:58 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will have to wait till the next meet, Sorry. Hopefully it will be a good turnout.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:32 PM
SolarOrangeZ

yo ravi, how long does it take you to get here?
Old 10-13-2007, 05:17 PM
GQ 350z

about 25-30? u coming bro?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:28 PM
myRedZ

ok guys this is it. I will work with local nissan dealers and some performance store across Sacramento area. What we need now is sponsors and show/meet place... what I need is..

1) someone with good writing skills(I'm nto a good writter) to get me a leter so I can print it out and send them to local Nissan dealers and performance shops.

2) I'm from Elk Grove so I can cover Elk grove and south areas. I need someone to cover the north side up to Rocklin/Roseville. If someone can help that would be great!!!

3) Pick a date... and .. have fun!

by the way, i have friends from the bay and willing to put their teams/rides in the show if we have one. and of course if this show is sponsored... we will have trophies and stuff... Im pretty sure people from Sac to Bay area or upper north will come cause Sacramento dont have anything! and guess wut?? i think Hooters will help too cause I Saw some of them at the last show.

We can collect small enrollment fees to cover the show if ya koo with that.. us 350z owners can have a fat *** party once the show if completed.
it was nice seeing some of you guys there today. Hopefully we can have more next time. But the proposal about the show, we can do it. I need some help. But to pull together a big show it'll probably gonna take couple months! maybe we can have it before Christmas! (no school)
Old 10-13-2007, 09:58 PM
johnnyblaze007

Good seeing you guys there. I think it ended up being a pretty good turn out for a last minute deal.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:37 AM
Sleepy-z

it was nice seeing some of you guys there today. Hopefully we can have more next time. But the proposal about the show, we can do it. I need some help. But to pull together a big show it'll probably gonna take couple months! maybe we can have it before Christmas! (no school)
Just to help you out a little, you wont be able to use any dealership assiociated with zonc unless you want zonc to be involved but I dont know how that works. If you use a performance shop then you also opened up the doors to all imports going to the show/meet which will eventually lead to many Z's not going from my experience b/c they dont want to hang out with other imports. I am sure if you spoke to a dealership not involved with a Z car club they may be open to having Z meets on there lot but they wont offer you anything besides a small area of the lot. The one thing I hated about sac was once you had a meet spot someone would invite a friend who has another import who then invites another friend and next thing you know its F&F at the meet and the cops start coming by and then the meets dont happen. I guess I didn't really help with ideas, a dealership is a safe place for a meet if you can get it to happen, either that or some off the wall spot like the vallejo area Z meets happen. The vallejo spot is a starbucks thats kind of hidden and not to many people go out to, they had around 10 Z/G's last wednesday nigh there and no outsiders came by.

Quick Reply: [Sacramento]: Sacramento Z Owners