Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Sacramento spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 04:12 PM
tomsheist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lostcloud
So finally the black nismo and I were driving together down Arena in Natomas. I followed to wave, but the guy never even looked over. I thought maybe he thought I was a wack-o or something so I drove in front of him... Nothing.

While I seriously doubt you are on here... What the heck? Just trying to say Hi!

heh.
yeh seriously that makes me upset.. I am very new to the Z scene but this is mainly the reason i got a Z. I figured that the owners would be more nice and outgoing since Z's more refined. I am the type of person to give praise and want info on someones Z.. point is booooo angry Z owners. Drive by me and ill wave and say HI!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:17 PM
iNi_REALiZED

Originally Posted by tomsheist
yeh seriously that makes me upset.. I am very new to the Z scene but this is mainly the reason i got a Z. I figured that the owners would be more nice and outgoing since Z's more refined. I am the type of person to give praise and want info on someones Z.. point is booooo angry Z owners. Drive by me and ill wave and say HI!
That's always made me feel uncomfortable. I mean.. if someone waves, I'll wave back... But just because we happen to have the same car, doesn't necessarily mean I want to wave my hand like a jackass everytime I see you.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:17 PM
cbtech

Originally Posted by iNi_REALiZED
That's always made me feel uncomfortable. I mean.. if someone waves, I'll wave back... But just because we happen to have the same car, doesn't necessarily mean I want to wave my hand like a jackass everytime I see you.

Thats kind of a mean response...

I know what you mean... feel alittle awkward when someone waves at me... i might give flash of the lights or nod at them. you don't need to look like a "jackass" to tell a fellow enthusiast whats up.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:22 PM
iNi_REALiZED

Originally Posted by cbtech
Thats kind of a mean response...

I know what you mean... feel alittle awkward when someone waves at me... i might give flash of the lights or nod at them. you don't need to look like a "jackass" to tell a fellow enthusiast whats up.
LoL.. I didn't meant to come off like an ***.. just being honest. Of course if I went out of my way to show up to a meet, I've intended to be social... but the wave?? Hahah.. I agree with you though, the casual nod, or smirk is okay.

*edit* CB what color Z do you have? Your name sounds familiar.. think I might of met you at a meet before. I drive the DB coupe with blacked out headlights, varis duct, and veilside c/f lip. Don't remember if I still had my rims at that time.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:20 PM
nismo916

Originally Posted by Velocity350Z
Who works here by Mather Field?
I work off of white rock with cbtech
Old 04-29-2008, 09:32 PM
v8 rofl
Banned

Who's the guy that works at LolliCup on pleasant grove and foothills? talked to him a few times. looks fkn bad *** with that lip kit and rims.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:18 PM
workseuge

Originally Posted by v8 rofl
Who's the guy that works at LolliCup on pleasant grove and foothills? talked to him a few times. looks fkn bad *** with that lip kit and rims.
thats my z at lollicup! i'm just happy i finally got spotted! are you the one with the blue z? i'm not sure, my name is eugene, my folksl call me euge for short...say wassup next time, i'm a nice guy!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:21 PM
v8 rofl
Banned

Originally Posted by workseuge
thats my z at lollicup! i'm just happy i finally got spotted! are you the one with the blue z? i'm not sure, my name is eugene, my folksl call me euge for short...say wassup next time, i'm a nice guy!

no no, i used to have a white 06 wrx, im friends with david with the 03 Z. I just traded in my wrx for an 03 Z also i was gonna stop by today cause i saw you there but i was late for a lil photoshoot. i definitely wanna take pics of your car though!!! i'll stop by sometime this week. My name is jeremy.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:26 PM
workseuge

no no, i used to have a white 06 wrx, im friends with david with the 03 Z. I just traded in my wrx for an 03 Z also i was gonna stop by today cause i saw you there but i was late for a lil photoshoot. i definitely wanna take pics of your car though!!! i'll stop by sometime this week. My name is jeremy.
cool man! i look forward to meeting you. Lollicup is mine and my sisters shop, if i'm not at school i'm there...see u and ur z soon!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:27 PM
v8 rofl
Banned

Originally Posted by workseuge
cool man! i look forward to meeting you. Lollicup is mine and my sisters shop, if i'm not at school i'm there...see u and ur z soon!
definitely. you can give me some tips and info on the Z. im FULL of ?'s. haha
Old 04-30-2008, 07:33 AM
cbtech

I knew that was you! Ive been to that other forums meets a few times. I reconized the "V8 rofl" plate Im not sure if we actually met. I only went 2 or 3 times, felt alittle akward since i didnt know anyone and i was sitting by myself eating pizza
Old 04-30-2008, 07:38 AM
v8 rofl
Banned

I knew that was you! Ive been to that other forums meets a few times. I reconized the "V8 rofl" plate Im not sure if we actually met. I only went 2 or 3 times, felt alittle akward since i didnt know anyone and i was sitting by myself eating pizza

oooh, no bueno! what car do you drive?? definitely come by and say hey, there is a meet tomorrow actually. everyone is totally cool, no need to feel awkward
Old 04-30-2008, 07:42 AM
cbtech

oooh, no bueno! what car do you drive?? definitely come by and say hey, there is a meet tomorrow actually. everyone is totally cool, no need to feel awkward
I drive a Silver Super Charged Z. If Adam is still going to the meets, he will remember me i think.

I would like to go but i work nights
Old 04-30-2008, 07:43 AM
v8 rofl
Banned

I drive a Silver Super Charged Z. If Adam is still going to the meets, he will remember me i think.

I would like to go but i work nights

yeah, adam goes. i think i remember! it was a loooong time ago i think. i wanna see it! haha
Old 04-30-2008, 07:48 AM
cbtech

Yeah it was last year that I went.

Well if you're at the BBQ then you'll see it
Old 04-30-2008, 04:42 PM
BlackWidowZ

saw stock silverstone z today intersection of baseline rd. and walerga. I gave you a thumbs-up as I passed by and all i got in return was "WTF look" on your face. geez
Old 04-30-2008, 05:54 PM
v8 rofl
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackWidowZ
saw stock silverstone z today intersection of baseline rd. and walerga. I gave you a thumbs-up as I passed by and all i got in return was "WTF look" on your face. geez

i was gonna say that was me, but 1) i never give the wtf look, i always wave back, and 2) i was at baseline and foothills :-/. weird to see how many Z's are around my neighborhood
Old 05-01-2008, 10:57 AM
BlackWidowZ

saw another silverstone z today around 11:00 am sunrise blvd. and zinfandel. I gave you a peace sign, you on here bro?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:28 PM
cbtech

^ so many Z's around Rancho area and never seems to be the people here... odd
Old 05-01-2008, 02:22 PM
myRedZ

I saw 3 silver Zs today! one entering 99 off Calvine. One on 80 @ madison. One parked off 5-Star Blvd off Stanford Ranch.

and another day saw another one driven by a girl. I think she work at Ulta off Arden way? any of you on here?

Quick Reply: Sacramento spotted thread