Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Fourth Annual Pebble Beach run

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 08:04 PM
WSchli1672

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by sid67jp
If some of you guys are holding up coz of the $28.50 but wanna join the group drive. You still can! Just pack your own lunch and you can eat somewhere in the beach and just enjoy the view.
Last year's final stop before heading out to lunch was at Bird's Rock. There you can take photos, chi-chat with the group and enjoy each other's car.

Let's represent the Z community and make this thing happen!
A note here...This year, without the meal ticket, there will be a charge of $9.75 entry fee to 17 mile road. That's the entry gate we'll be going through. They will be checking us at the gate this year I have been told already. I posted this on anther forum that asked me about it. Just wanted to let everybody know.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Playboy's Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have to work that saturday guys take lots of pictures hopefully i can run it next year if im not away at school.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:24 PM
WSchli1672

Cool

....Name.......................Lunch...................Car.. .... ..........City From
1. sid67jp.........Ed........... ........................50Z..................Fremont
2. datsunHead-Quinn......... .......................350Z.................Salinas
3. WSchli1672-Warren........2......................350Z.................Sa l inas (Event Coordinator)
4. RobertV..................2...........................G35.... ..................Sacramento
5. Jim..............................2......................240Z ....................Prundale
6. GISMO35 ....................1...................... G35c..................Walnut Creek
7. Grace..........................2.......................G35c . ..............Walnut Creek
8. Stuart & Sandy.............2.......................300ZX............. ...Bakersfield I think I can go
9.pHiLDeZnUtZz................2.......................350z.. ... .. ..........San Jose
10.Djwatts Jose................2.......................350z............ .. ....Seaside
11. Jmaestre23................2........................350z..... .... .........Walnut Creek
12. John.........................2........................GTO... ................Union City
13. Jim & Ruthanne...........4........................240Z & 280ZX.......Salinas
14. xxtech1x...................2.........................350z... ........ . .....San jose
15. Cali-Darkness.............2.........................350Z......... ........ .Fremont
16. yeZir........................1.........................350Z. ..................Vacaville
18. e-li..........................6..........................Terce l. ................San Diego
19. penelsen...................1........................G35c.... .............Walnut Creek
20. Hercules350z(Nilo & Paco) 2 ..................350Z.......................Hercules
21. Wes ........................1.........................G37....... ............Sacramento
22. John.........................2.........................G37.. .................Sacramento
23. Nick/Jocelyn............... 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
24. Nathan...................1.......................BMW 335i..................Sacramento
25. Lee.....................Yes........................... 300ZX TT.............Bakersfield
26. silentxnight..............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
27. Eldin.......................?............................g35 ......................Sacramento
28. Ruthanne...............2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale

A little Note:...This year, without the meal ticket, there will be a charge of $9.75 entry fee to the 17 mile road :Pebble Beach". That's the entry gate we'll be going through. They will be checking us at the gate this year I have been told already as the manager of Poppy Hill Restaurant is in charge of it. I posted this on anther forum that asked me about it. Just wanted to let everybody know. The run will go "sunshine or rain".

Last edited by WSchli1672; 10-02-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:47 PM
twinsnails

....Name.......................Lunch...................Car.. .... ..........City From
1. sid67jp.........Ed........... ........................50Z..................Fremont
2. datsunHead-Quinn......... .......................350Z.................Salinas
3. WSchli1672-Warren........2......................350Z.................Sa l inas (Event Coordinator)
4. RobertV..................2...........................G35.... ..................Sacramento
5. Jim..............................2......................240Z ....................Prundale
6. GISMO35 ....................1...................... G35c..................Walnut Creek
7. Grace..........................2.......................G35c . ..............Walnut Creek
8. Stuart & Sandy.............2.......................300ZX............. ...Bakersfield I think I can go
9.pHiLDeZnUtZz................2.......................350z.. ... .. ..........San Jose
10.Djwatts Jose................2.......................350z............ .. ....Seaside
11. Jmaestre23................2........................350z..... .... .........Walnut Creek
12. John.........................2........................GTO... ................Union City
13. Jim & Ruthanne...........4........................240Z & 280ZX.......Salinas
14. xxtech1x...................2.........................350z... ........ . .....San jose
15. Cali-Darkness.............2.........................350Z......... ........ .Fremont
16. yeZir........................1.........................350Z. ..................Vacaville
18. e-li..........................6..........................Terce l. ................San Diego
19. penelsen...................1........................G35c.... .............Walnut Creek
20. Hercules350z(Nilo & Paco) 2 ..................350Z.......................Hercules
21. Wes ........................1.........................G37....... ............Sacramento
22. John.........................2.........................G37.. .................Sacramento
23. Nick/Jocelyn............... 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
24. Nathan...................1.......................BMW 335i..................Sacramento
25. Lee.....................Yes........................... 300ZX TT.............Bakersfield
26. silentxnight..............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
27. Eldin.......................?............................g35 ......................Sacramento
28. Ruthanne...............2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
29.Twinsnails ...............2...........................G35 TT....................Pebble Beach

Warren, I'm calling Tim to see if he want's to come as well.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Eithan Z 1

29.Twinsnails ...............2...........................G35 TT....................Pebble Beach
30.Eithan Z1.................2..........................350Z.......... ..............Alameda
Old 09-28-2008, 04:12 PM
WSchli1672

Please! Everybody... either add your name on the list or pm it to me. They want the names at the gate this year, as I was just notified today...So I'll copy them down and email them over to Pebble Beach, so they have them ready on the clip board to check us off as we come through the gate. Thank you! Thank you!. Also if you have any children coming under 8 years of age, put a note on the list, as they're 1/2 price. (I asked, since I couldn't see them charged the price of us big kids.) Thanks again!
Warren
Old 09-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Dave 90TT
350Z 2+2

Originally Posted by WSchli1672
Please! Everybody... either add your name on the list or pm it to me. They want the names at the gate this year, as I was just notified today...So I'll copy them down and email them over to Pebble Beach, so they have them ready on the clip board to check us off as we come through the gate. Thank you! Thank you!. Also if you have any children coming under 8 years of age, put a note on the list, as they're 1/2 price. (I asked, since I couldn't see them charged the price of us big kids.) Thanks again!
Warren
23. Nick/Jocelyn............ 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
24. Nathan....................1.......................BMW 335i..................Sacramento
25. Lee.......................Yes........................... 300ZX TT.............Bakersfield
26. silentxnight.............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
28. Ruthanne.............. .2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
30.Eithan Z1.................2..........................350Z.......... ..............Alameda
31. Dave 90TT...............1..........................G35TT......... ..............Salinas

Sorry I forgot to post up here, Warren. I'll be there, unless something comes up last minute Wife is still out of town, so it will be just me.

Dave
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 PM
ZSTYLN

Quote:
Warren

23. Nick/Jocelyn............ 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
24. Nathan....................1.......................BMW 335i..................Sacramento
25. Lee.......................Yes........................... 300ZX TT.............Bakersfield
26. silentxnight.............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
28. Ruthanne.............. .2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
31. Dave 90TT...............1..........................G35TT......... ..............Salinas
32. ZSTYLN (Lyent).......2..........................300ZX.............. ...........Fairfield

Last edited by ZSTYLN; 09-28-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:31 AM
e-li

Originally Posted by ZSTYLN
Quote:
Warren

32. ZSTYLN (Lyent).......2..........................300ZX.............. ...........Fairfield
o sorry me and my patnas cant roll thru, take me of da list.

i bid u guys adyew

eli
Old 09-29-2008, 05:13 PM
sid67jp

1. WSchli167..Warren........2......................350Z........ .........Salinas (Event Coordinator)
2. datsunHead..Quinn......... .......................350Z.................Salinas
3. sid67jp........Ed.....................................350Z.. ...............Fremont
17. penelsen...................1........................G35c.... .............Walnut Creek
18. Hercules350z(Nilo & Paco) 2 ..................350Z.......................Hercules
19. Wes ........................1.........................G37....... ............Sacramento
20. John.........................2.........................G37.. .................Sacramento
21. Nick/Jocelyn............ 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
22. Nathan....................1.......................BMW 335i..................Sacramento
23. Lee.......................Yes........................... 300ZX TT.............Bakersfield
24. silentxnight.............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
25. Eldin.......................?............................g35 ......................Sacramento
26. Ruthanne.............. .2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
27.Twinsnails ...............2...........................G35 TT....................Pebble Beach
28.Eithan Z1.................2..........................350Z.......... ..............Alameda
29. Dave 90TT...............1..........................G35TT......... ..............Salinas
30. ZSTYLN (Lyent).......2..........................300ZX.............. ...........Fairfield
Old 09-29-2008, 07:32 PM
WSchli1672

Please! Everybody... either add your name on the list or pm it to me. They want the names at the gate this year, as I was just notified today...So I'll copy them down and email them over to Pebble Beach, so they have them ready on the clip board to check us off as we come through the gate. Thank you! Thank you!. Also if you have any children coming under 8 years of age, put a note on the list, as they're 1/2 price. (I asked, since I couldn't see them charged the price of us big kids.) Thanks again! And the event will happen sunshine, cloudy, or rain. It's still a go.
Warren

1. WSchli167..Warren........2......................350Z........ .........Salinas (Event Coordinator)
2. datsunHead..Quinn......... .......................350Z.................Salinas
3. sid67jp........Ed.....................................350Z.. ...............Fremont
13. Patrick......................2........................G35... ..................Sacramento
17. penelsen...................1........................G35c.... .............Walnut Creek
18. Hercules350z(Nilo & Paco) 2 ..................350Z.......................Hercules
19. Wes ........................1.........................G37....... ............Sacramento
20. John.........................2.........................G37.. .................Sacramento
21. Nick/Jocelyn............ 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
22. Nathan....................1.......................BMW 335i..................Sacramento
23. Lee.......................Yes........................... 300ZX TT.............Bakersfield
24. silentxnight.............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
25. Eldin.......................?............................g35 ......................Sacramento
26. Ruthanne.............. .2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
27.Twinsnails ...............2...........................G35 TT....................Pebble Beach
28.Eithan Z1.................2..........................350Z.......... ..............Alameda
29. Dave 90TT...............1..........................G35TT......... ..............Salinas
30. ZSTYLN (Lyent)........2...........................300ZX............ ...........Fairfield
31. V35 Skyline GT..........2.........................G35c.................. .........Fairfield

Excellent job Ed on the update, I just got a couple more added again also. I will have to get you to help with the run.

Last edited by WSchli1672; 09-29-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:07 PM
sid67jp

Excellent job Ed on the update, I just got a couple more added again also. I will have to get you to help with the run.
No problem, Warren.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:31 PM
pHiLDeZnUtZz

9.pHiLDeZnUtZz (Phil)................2.......................350z.. ... .. ..........San Jose
13. Patrick......................2........................G35... ..................Sacramento
30. ZSTYLN (Lyent)........2...........................300ZX............ ...........Fairfield
31. V35 Skyline GT..........2.........................G35c.................. .........Fairfield
Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 AM
yeZir

Sorry guys, gotta back out. I have to commit elsewhere this weekend, and won't be able to make it

9.pHiLDeZnUtZz (Phil)................2.......................350z.. ... .. ..........San Jose
16. penelsen...................1........................G35c.... .............Walnut Creek
17. Hercules350z(Nilo & Paco) 2 ..................350Z.......................Hercules
18. Wes ........................1.........................G37....... ............Sacramento
19. John.........................2.........................G37.. .................Sacramento
20. Nick/Jocelyn............ 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
21. Nathan....................1.......................BMW 335i..................Sacramento
22. Lee.......................Yes........................... 300ZX TT.............Bakersfield
23. silentxnight.............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
24. Eldin.......................?............................g35 ......................Sacramento
25. Ruthanne.............. .2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
26.Twinsnails ...............2...........................G35 TT....................Pebble Beach
27.Eithan Z1.................2..........................350Z.......... ..............Alameda
28. Dave 90TT...............1..........................G35TT......... ..............Salinas
29. ZSTYLN (Lyent)........2...........................300ZX............ ...........Fairfield
30. V35 Skyline GT..........2.........................G35c.................. .........Fairfield
Old 09-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Cali-Darkness
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Im out 2...

15. penelsen...................1........................G35c.... .............Walnut Creek
16. Hercules350z(Nilo & Paco) 2 ..................350Z.......................Hercules
17. Wes ........................1.........................G37....... ............Sacramento
18. John.........................2.........................G37.. .................Sacramento
19. Nick/Jocelyn............ 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
20. Nathan....................1.......................BMW 335i...............Sacramento
21. Lee.......................Yes........................... 300ZX TT............Bakersfield
22. silentxnight.............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
23. Eldin.......................?............................g35 ....................Sacramento
24. Ruthanne.............. .2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
25. Twinsnails ...............2...........................G35 TT..............Pebble Beach
26.Eithan Z1.................2..........................350Z.......... ..............Alameda
27.Dave 90TT...............1..........................G35TT......... ..............Salinas
28. ZSTYLN (Lyent)........2...........................300X............ ...........Fairfield
29. V35 Skyline GT..........2.........................G35................. .........Fairfield
Old 10-01-2008, 07:53 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

15. penelsen...................1........................G35c.... .............Walnut Creek
16. Hercules350z(Nilo & Paco) 2 ..................350Z.......................Hercules
17. Wes ........................1.........................G37....... ............Sacramento
18. John.........................2.........................G37.. .................Sacramento
19. Nick/Jocelyn............ 2......................350Z........................Los Gatos/ Livermore
20. Nathan....................1.......................BMW 335i...............Sacramento
21. Lee.......................Yes........................... 300ZX TT............Bakersfield
22. silentxnight.............3............................G35.. ...................San Jose
23. Eldin.......................?............................g35 ....................Sacramento
24. Ruthanne.............. .2...........................280ZX.... .................Prundale
25. Twinsnails ...............2...........................G35 TT..............Pebble Beach
26.Eithan Z1.................2..........................350Z.......... ..............Alameda
27.Dave 90TT...............1..........................G35TT......... ..............Salinas
28. ZSTYLN (Lyent)........2...........................300X............ ...........Fairfield
29. V35 Skyline GT..........2.........................G35................. .........Fairfield
30. Scotts300.............1.........................Z32TT.....(n o lunch)..San Jose
31. Pugs Z33..................2........................Z32ZR........( no lunch)...San Jose

Last edited by scotts300; 10-01-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:49 AM
06CPV35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See you all there
Oh, I'm aka as V35 Skyline GT on Driver #29 on this list.
Thanks for inviting us G's
Old 10-01-2008, 02:04 PM
lhsu

Default pebble beach

can i still sign up??
32. lhsu........2............350z............... SF

iTrader: (5) 1. WSchli167..Warren........2......................350Z........ .........Salinas (Event Coordinator)
30. Scotts300.............1.........................Z32TT.....(n o lunch)..San Jose
31. Pugs Z33..................2........................Z32ZR........( no lunch)...San Jose
Old 10-01-2008, 08:19 PM
2003DropTopGT

Originally Posted by lhsu
can i still sign up??
Oh no, you just missed it. Read up.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:54 PM
sid67jp

32. lhsu.........................2...........................350 z......................... SF

Quick Reply: Fourth Annual Pebble Beach run