Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Bay Area]: Upcoming BayArea Zcrew

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Zstealth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FAILED!!!SHOWBOAT/REV/DRIFTING/ACTING DUMB!!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:16 AM
1sicevo

Originally Posted by rAwBz33
basically you just got to be down and you got to have a Z, plane and simple. we have stickers you put on your back side windows if you join. as for sponsors there is this evo crew we are suspost to meet up with this saturday they have sponsors and they were talking about forming an alliance... we plan on getting into shows, going to meets, going to drift events, and more... also kicking it with non car related stuff...
I don't know where you heard this or how you came up with this but, I haven't heard anything of this and I've been going to this meet for years.

And for the wannabe drifter that I wish hit hte curb and hit that parked car so, you coulda got served. What did that prove? That you didn't make the cast of Fast and the Furious? I'm sorry but, go do that somewhere eles and your friends reving? Ok....

And if you guys say " oh hes, not apart of us.." Then why did half of you guys cheer? That really shows what type of people you guys are and it reflect your forum and the type of driver that drive those car.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:57 PM
mikeyb1985

all i got to say is keep it clean you dont have to show off for anybody we are just there to enjoy the company of people who love cars. we dont need people drifting, revving, or anything else along the lines of this. if you really wanna show off bring a time slip from the drag strip or a printout of you pulling a fast lap around t-hill or buttonwillow. or maybe bring a dyno sheet. and if you can fallow these simple requests from the whole car comunity dont come out and ruin it for everybody else.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:32 PM
mcarther101

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I guess it's a good thing I didn't come out, and had other stuff to do... Hey btw, I'm thinking about starting some sorta crew, just for fun... I'll post up later... g2 wash car and run.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:37 PM
rotorzzomg

lol, that wassnt drifting.... that a was gross display of terribly driving, and a terrible sense of descision making.

very bad look on your behalf, and if that was to show skillz... please go practice first.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Zstealth

Lulz at this thread!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by 1sicevo
I don't know where you heard this or how you came up with this but, I haven't heard anything of this and I've been going to this meet for years.

And for the wannabe drifter that I wish hit hte curb and hit that parked car so, you coulda got served. What did that prove? That you didn't make the cast of Fast and the Furious? I'm sorry but, go do that somewhere eles and your friends reving? Ok....

And if you guys say " oh hes, not apart of us.." Then why did half of you guys cheer? That really shows what type of people you guys are and it reflect your forum and the type of driver that drive those car.
i don't agree with what that person did but just cuz that d-bag that did that doesn't mean our entire forum is like that. doesn't mean all Z drivers are like that. that person deserves to get flamed but for u to say that his actions reflects ALL of us is not cool.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to have to chime in on this thread. Whomever was doing the donut in the parking lot full of pedestrians was very inconsiderate, and could potentially pose a threat to the people within the parking lot. Please, keep it safe, and be smart about what you do, because we don't need another " Z crashes while drifting in the parking lot with pedestrians injured." I'm not sure if any of you guys were at the Gokarting event in Fremont a few years back. Some idiot in a 240sx was trying to show off his drifting skill, crashed into a tree, and sent one person injured to the hospital. Seriously, think before you act.....

Last edited by Changvi; 02-01-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:02 PM
missred

Originally Posted by Changvi
I'm going to have to chime in on this thread. Whomever was doing the donut in the parking lot full of pedestrians was very inconsiderate, and could potentially pose a threat to the people within the parking lot. Please, keep it safe, and be smart about what you do, because we don't need another " Z crashes while drifting in the parking lot with pedestrians injured." I'm not sure if any of you guys were at a Gokarting event in Fremont. Some idiot in a 240 was trying to show off his drifting skill crashed into a tree and sent one person injured to the hospital. Seriously, think before you act.....
Werd!! I remember that. Only because a week after the incident had happen, we held a meet there and employee's at Lemans karting had told us about the incident. I think all in all many in the community want to keep all our meet safe and drama free.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:50 PM
rAwBz33

Originally Posted by mikeyb1985
i was out there with the evo crew and just wanted to say thanks for killing the spot for us with your revving and drifting not a good look guys
dude what are you tryin to prove, for real how are you going to come on here and post something like that when you have no clue what you are talking about... this was a open meet, everyone was welcome... that guy was not apart of are crew, thats the kinda stuff i dont want in the crew... when there is a open meet like that there is always going to be someone thats going to do something stupid...
Old 02-01-2009, 07:54 PM
cpapasmurf
Banned

I had really considered coming to meet up with these guys. Just goes to show people like this guy give us all a bad name. I have never been able to understand why you would pull into a public parking lot full of cars, people, and especially kids, and try to drift. No one thinks this is cool, no one thinks you are hard, no one thinks your car is the hot sh*t. As noted above if you want to impress bring me a timeslip, or pop your hood to show me an impressive twin turbo set up. Come on guys please don't ruin it for all of us. We are all here for the same reason, community, and to interact with other fellow members with the same interest.

Last edited by cpapasmurf; 02-01-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:05 PM
rAwBz33

Originally Posted by 1001
i don't agree with what that person did but just cuz that d-bag that did that doesn't mean our entire forum is like that. doesn't mean all Z drivers are like that. that person deserves to get flamed but for u to say that his actions reflects ALL of us is not cool.
+1 thats what im trying to get throught to everyone... please understand just because he was in a z dont mean he was in the crew... im going to say it again, eveyone was welcome this was a open meet...

Last edited by rAwBz33; 02-01-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:19 PM
the24

I just hope whoever that one drifter with the mad skillz does not come back to our Evo meets. What a retard. I just really hoped you actually crashed into someone or something last night so we could have given you what you deserved and more ****. Thank you for ruining it for the Evo community, as this is the largest meet that we have every week aside from our regular weekly meets around the bay.

And yeah, we meet there EVERY Saturday night. Go somewhere else. We are a pretty QUIET crowd and keep our revving WHEN IT'S NOT NEEDED and not while parked. We get off the lot QUIETLY without the need of making our tires scream. We know your car runs and all, so I don't get the point of that.

Thanks.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
ssteve

I agree that it doesnt mean all 350z owners/drivers are like that, that should be real obvious. In the end though it does reflect directly on the community and as a whole doesnt make you guys look very good. I own a evo and realize that our community has some real jack asses in it as well. I think what he was getting at is that this type of action is the sole reason why theres a negative outlook on all of us. Also that attitude is the reason why that meet was setup and focused on by so many people from evoempire dot org, to allow for like minded car enthusiasts to hang out and enjoy some common ground. Obviously that d bag is not "like minded" and there for should not have even bothered to show up. Not to mention showing off when you suck bawlz is just down right embarrassing not to mention dangerous.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:28 PM
anotheraznguy

so who actually attended? and who was this black z?
Old 02-01-2009, 08:36 PM
rAwBz33

Originally Posted by anotheraznguy
so who actually attended? and who was this black z?
there was 2 350z's and a 370z that came from this fourm, they were good guys, the black 300zx that was being stupid was from the nicoclub fourm, he had no affiliation with are crew what so ever...
Old 02-01-2009, 08:37 PM
1sicevo

Well, he does the drive same car and seemed like everyone was cheering when he did it so, it makes me wonder. I know there are evo drivers who are complete retards also and we make sure we flame the **** out of them or kick them out of our meets. Who knows, he could be someone's friend on here and they might think its funny.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:59 PM
rAwBz33

as for the cheering, when this happened there was only 3 proZ member's there and we were not cheering about this at all... a fourm member from here thought his 350z was going to get hit, i was talking to him as it was happening and i was scared for him...
Old 02-01-2009, 09:04 PM
the24

Well, I guess there goes your plan of "alliance"....
Old 02-01-2009, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by 1sicevo
Well, he does the drive same car and seemed like everyone was cheering when he did it so, it makes me wonder. I know there are evo drivers who are complete retards also and we make sure we flame the **** out of them or kick them out of our meets. Who knows, he could be someone's friend on here and they might think its funny.
well, one persons stupid action does not represent the entire group. i was not there so i don't know who's cheering the retard on. if his friends are on here, they probably won't be saying much cuz they'd get flamed on too. bottom line is that just cuz he wasn't using his brain and being considerate, doesn't mean that ALL Z drivers act the same.

Quick Reply: [Bay Area]: Upcoming BayArea Zcrew