Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Bay Area]: Upcoming BayArea Zcrew

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 09:11 PM
raiderradeon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturday Night Starbucks meet

As for the meet on saturday night it was a open meet we posted on a number of different forums, and one of them was NICOclub forum.
The black 300zxtt that put peoples lifes and cars at risk was one of the most out of line actions, and dumb moves I have seen in a while.
Yes, he drives a 300zx but to consider him as a whole with our group is not right.
The other Z drivers had no control or ANY idea what so ever, what he was going to do.
We will be looking into more to make sure that the people we bring are going to be responsible, respectful and not blow up the spot.
I personally went up to him and ask him why he did it, he knew one of the people there and saw the post on his forums.
Please reconsider flaming him on Z forums, we are handling this with professionalism and quickly as we can.
He will be ban to the best of our ability.
So for his actions and for him drifting in the parking lot, we sincerely apologize for this.
Again we had no affiliation with this guy what so ever....
He is looked down upon by the community.
Thank you,
Mike
Old 02-01-2009, 09:28 PM
the24

Not saying you are not welcome anymore, but there is the fact that the Evo meets there are wanted to be kept as an Evo meet and friends/affiliates as what we have been doing about almost 2 years now and never ever had any trouble with anyone, especially whenever we have guests, until last night. The local PD is really cool with us being there EVERY f*cking week and have realized us as regulars. **** they even chill and chat with us sometimes. We don't want them kicking us out, if not worse, from here on out.

I know I got to chill out, but sorry I am like this and it's in my mentality.

Last edited by the24; 02-01-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:34 PM
missred

Originally Posted by the24
Not saying you are not welcome anymore, but there is the fact that the Evo meets there are wanted to be kept as an Evo meet and close friends/affiliates as what we have been doing about almost 2 years now and never ever had any trouble with anyone, especially whenever we have guests, until last night. The local PD is really cool with us being there EVERY f*cking week and have realized us as regulars. **** they even chill and chat with us sometimes. We don't want them kicking us out, if not worse, from here on out.

I know I got to chill out, but sorry I am like this and it's in my mentality.
I feel the same as you do but I really feel Mike and his crew will make sure that isn't happening again. Thank you Mike!!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:33 PM
the24

I'm just saying. OK we'll see.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:00 PM
cpapasmurf
Banned

Thanks guys for understanding, as mentioned above we do not want to let one bad apple, rot the hole bunch. I appolijize for this guys actions, and hope that it makes an awareness to others. We normally hold Z meets pretty frequently in the Northbay, we have never had any problems. All of the guys that have showed have been great. Its always fun to just chill, hang out and shoot the sh*t. Hopefully this will not make the Evo crowd look at us any different. We all appolijize for this guys actions, and hope that it did not affect your meeting location. Most of our members here are 350Z's, G35's 370Z's and a few GTR's. We cannot be held responsible for others missbehavior, and do not want to be affiliated with these crowds. Sorry once again, and lets just try to leave it at that.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:43 AM
omega6

Awe:

I'm at the san leandro EVO meets once in a while as "guest" with the Emperors and I guess some stupid $hit went down.

The EVO guys have been going there for a long time now and have had a good repor with the cops. Too bad someone had to mess it up, none the less mess up the Nissan repor with the Evo's.

- GL with starting up this team - but from what it looks like, too much drama has happened already inconjunction with this thread, reguardless who is too blame.

Wassssup MrReddd! too bad u had to make a Profile to flame the 300z dude. See you next sat maybe!

Last edited by omega6; 02-02-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:14 AM
mcarther101

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Emperor is a crew? I seen that in some racing movie on an old EVO 6 or something. I saw a white Evo 8 or 9 on 880 one day, and it reminded me of that. He was pew pewing at me with his BOV...

Anyways, I wont judge Rawbz33 and his crew, as I wasn't there... but yeah showboating at meets is ftl. Nobody is looking for attention from 50.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:41 AM
ohhdangz

As for me, i am still curious as to what Bay area and NorCal Z clubs/forums there are. I would like to get more active in them and maybe meet some new friends with similar interests in my area.
So back on topic. Do you guys have another site that you frequent? Who are the members? Are they on here? Is it an independent group or just going to be a group that follows the evos and other groups around? I am interested if the childs play can be kept to a min.

Thanks
Old 02-02-2009, 07:01 AM
omega6

Originally Posted by ohhdangz
As for me, i am still curious as to what Bay area and NorCal Z clubs/forums there are. I would like to get more active in them and maybe meet some new friends with similar interests in my area.
So back on topic. Do you guys have another site that you frequent? Who are the members? Are they on here? Is it an independent group or just going to be a group that follows the evos and other groups around? I am interested if the childs play can be kept to a min.

Thanks
sorry... the meets have been dead for a while, only a hand full of regular-ole-joes that do meet ever so often

other crews are hardcore and meet every fri's and sat's, but unfortunately they are not Z's.....

just keep your eye out for some local meets that pop up on the threads
Old 02-02-2009, 07:58 AM
J_Taylor

Originally Posted by mcarther101
Emperor is a crew?
Yes it is.
http://emperorevoclub.com/

BTW I have been going to this spot for a few years with the Emperors, and all that time we have never had issues like this.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:36 AM
the24

Originally Posted by omega6
Awe:

I'm at the san leandro EVO meets once in a while as "guest" with the Emperors and I guess some stupid $hit went down.

The EVO guys have been going there for a long time now and have had a good repor with the cops. Too bad someone had to mess it up, none the less mess up the Nissan repor with the Evo's.

- GL with starting up this team - but from what it looks like, too much drama has happened already inconjunction with this thread, reguardless who is too blame.

Wassssup MrReddd! too bad u had to make a Profile to flame the 300z dude. See you next sat maybe!
Is this Rob?
Old 02-02-2009, 12:46 PM
rAwBz33

I didnt mean for all this to happen, I have been to the marina evo meets befor they always got a bunch of evos there. Me and my friend thought it would of been a good idea to post on other Z forums and try to get a bunch of z's out there so we can meet new people and maybe recuruit some more people that were interested in joining the crew thats all we were trying to do. Sorry evo community again this is not what i had in mind, We are still going to continue having meets but im not even going to post on forums after all this its not the type of environment i want to be around and I have better luck meeting random Z drivers on the streets. We wont come make your spot hot and we will find are own spot. I only intended on making a crew like what you guys have and the open invite i thought would speed up the process to get more people not cause any drama... PROZ HAD NO AFFILIATION WITH THE BLACK 300ZX TT WHAT SO EVER! please dont flame my crew and My350z.com members about this, this guy is from the nicoclub forum we already all agree what this guy did was stupid...

Thanks Rob

Last edited by rAwBz33; 02-02-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Dsmashin

Originally Posted by 1001
i don't agree with what that person did but just cuz that d-bag that did that doesn't mean our entire forum is like that. doesn't mean all Z drivers are like that. that person deserves to get flamed but for u to say that his actions reflects ALL of us is not cool.

+1 I agree that what he did was stupid and he definitly should've used better judgement, but that was just wrong to make such a generalization about us on this fourm. I ve seen evos drifting in the rain getting on the freeway which is equally stupid. That didnt make me say "wow everybody who drives evos are f***** stupid.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 PM
omega6

Originally Posted by the24
Is this Rob?
yessssirrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't think the EVO's ment all Z's in general - I think they only met it for this thread/post (group) - if they really were offended at the Z population, I think they would have made a new thread.

But with all things aside - we all good...... =)

Last edited by omega6; 02-02-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:15 AM
the24

Originally Posted by omega6
yessssirrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't think the EVO's ment all Z's in general - I think they only met it for this thread/post (group) - if they really were offended at the Z population, I think they would have made a new thread.

But with all things aside - we all good...... =)
Wassup dude!

Yeah, we never meant to bash the whole group, it's just how it looked from last Saturday that we have new people coming to our meets and all of a sudden we hear revving here and there and pullin in and out of the parking lot with tires screaming and later a mad drifter with pimp skillz.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Any pics of said 300ZXTT? Just don't confuse one black 300ZXTT with another, as I'll probably roll it over to one of your meets one of these times.

Last edited by scotts300; 02-03-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Zstealth

Originally Posted by scotts300
Any pics of said 300ZXTT? Just don't confuse one black 300ZXTT with another, as I'll probably roll it over to one of your meets one of these times.

nice i miss my 300zx twin turbo.used to have one and i gave it back to the stealership.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:41 PM
James370

man there is alot of haters up in here! ay rob keep me updated with any upcoming meets i also have another z that might want to join, i need my stickers bro! lol
Old 02-04-2009, 06:18 AM
forced_04

He was pew pewing at me with his BOV...
I didnt get it at first, but then I made the noise and lulz right there at the desk.. haha effin classic...

neways this is my350z.com Yes I understand that the only reason a 300zx showed up was because someone that posts here and most likely has ben posting @ nicoclub for longer invited him, but most those posts seem directed at our community which cannot be held responsible for one guy (not evenon this site!) that got excited and thought it was the right place to eff around.

I was'nt even there and from what is being posting feel like im being called a d-bag
Old 02-04-2009, 01:06 PM
James370

Originally Posted by forced_04
I didnt get it at first, but then I made the noise and lulz right there at the desk.. haha effin classic...

neways this is my350z.com Yes I understand that the only reason a 300zx showed up was because someone that posts here and most likely has ben posting @ nicoclub for longer invited him, but most those posts seem directed at our community which cannot be held responsible for one guy (not evenon this site!) that got excited and thought it was the right place to eff around.

I was'nt even there and from what is being posting feel like im being called a d-bag
+1 they said they didn't even know this guy and this is my350z.com not my300zx.com go start a war on the forum he is from it will make more sense, some words of advice be careful with them open meets bro!

Quick Reply: [Bay Area]: Upcoming BayArea Zcrew