Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

[Bay Area]: Upcoming BayArea Zcrew

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 01:46 PM
pnoyryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we should have a big a$$ meet @ the same spot. just to show this peeps that we aight. and for that person that own 300zxTT u should bring it man! i'll be fun haha =)
Old 02-05-2009, 03:50 PM
pnoyryder

i really think that there's nothin for us to apologize. we didn't do nothin. that dude came out of no where and start doin $hit
Old 02-05-2009, 09:21 PM
sksksks

I was there with some friends on bikes and from the sound of things you Evo people sound like a bunch of little babies. When that Z drifted, the only thing he put in danger was his bumper! Those nice cars you guys got are all going to a waste just standing there looking pretty, put those things to use. The track isn't nearly as fun as the streets... call me stupid but Five oh and real dangers make it that much more fun. But seriously, I think if you guys had a problem with the drift, it should have been settled right there by talking to the driver of that particular Z who was not even part of the crew, not by coming on these forums and start pointing fingers.

BTW, Wassup Z forum. I dont got one right now but will have one soon.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by sksksks
I was there with some friends on bikes and from the sound of things you Evo people sound like a bunch of little babies. When that Z drifted, the only thing he put in danger was his bumper! Those nice cars you guys got are all going to a waste just standing there looking pretty, put those things to use. The track isn't nearly as fun as the streets... call me stupid but Five oh and real dangers make it that much more fun. But seriously, I think if you guys had a problem with the drift, it should have been settled right there by talking to the driver of that particular Z who was not even part of the crew, not by coming on these forums and start pointing fingers.

wait.....real danger does NOT make it more fun. you will be putting yourself and others in danger when you do stupid **** on the street.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Project DSR

all this danger talk got this danger zone song in my head from top gun hahaha but for real tho if you think five oh and real dangers make it that much more fun props to ya i'm just not down for the paying fines, paying someones hospital bill or even worse doing time.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 AM
mcarther101

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

real dangers make it that much more fun...I dont got one right now but will have one soon.
oh noez

I don't think anything's wrong with f'king around in a large open empty parking lot, touge in the early morning hours, or pushing your car to the limit, but there's a time and place for everything. In this case, it was the right place at the wrong time maybe? Don't drift at meets, JDM ho's wont appear to applaud your super 1337 skills.

I do agree most sports cars in general just go to waste looking pretty though.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPYF2p-cGx8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPYF2p-cGx8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Last edited by mcarther101; 02-06-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Danger!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you serious? ^^^^This has to be the most retarded response i have ever seen. I hope you end up not getting a Z because you obviously lack the ability to distinguish what is right and wrong. "The only thing he put in danger was his bumper?" Anyone who can function correctly knows drifting or doing donuts in parking lot is a recipe for disaster when there are people and cars around. We buy Z's because we enjoy driving them, not to race them. If you think that's the purpose of owning a Z then please spare us and get something else. Street racing FTL!!!!!

Last edited by Changvi; 02-06-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:49 PM
sksksks

the point im trying to get across is that the Evo drivers are way over reacting over this situation. Don't think I'm here defending the guy who did it because I'm not. I wouldn't have done the same around other cars but can you really stop people from doing what THEY want? We've got people over here bashing OP and his crew while they had NOTHING to do with it.

Acting like little grammas
Old 02-06-2009, 04:34 PM
caminomufflers

im down . when is ur next gtg?
Old 02-06-2009, 07:02 PM
anotheraznguy

Ok guys, keep it down. Gramps here is trying to relax, but yes there is a time and a place for everything but parking lot's w/ lots of innocent people that are there to go about their business is not the right place. I am sorry but if you feel that being at the track is boring then I don't know what track you go to.
The track is more fun
1) Pushing the limits
2) 100+ Mph
3) No worry of cops
4) No worry of killing innocent people
Also if It was a meet of just 350’s or whatever and some idiot decided to do that, they would be spoken to and we would ban his butt. Make of car really does not matter, what matters is that some Douche is doing more than illegal actions w/ his car, endangering other people, possibility of ruining meet spot for other people. Be adult, if you want to showboat do it at the track and bring friends. If you are really that naive and believe that donuts in the parking lot are awesome think again.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Zstealth

Originally Posted by anotheraznguy
Ok guys, keep it down. Gramps here is trying to relax, but yes there is a time and a place for everything but parking lot's w/ lots of innocent people that are there to go about their business is not the right place. I am sorry but if you feel that being at the track is boring then I don't know what track you go to.
The track is more fun
1) Pushing the limits
2) 100+ Mph
3) No worry of cops
4) No worry of killing innocent people
Also if It was a meet of just 350’s or whatever and some idiot decided to do that, they would be spoken to and we would ban his butt. Make of car really does not matter, what matters is that some Douche is doing more than illegal actions w/ his car, endangering other people, possibility of ruining meet spot for other people. Be adult, if you want to showboat do it at the track and bring friends. If you are really that naive and believe that donuts in the parking lot are awesome think again.

+1 street racing ftl even though i hang out with a bunch of them at the meets.LOL but i dont street race or even trying pretend im a skilled driver or show people that my car is the ****!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:46 AM
divine 350z

saw like 4 of yall on redwood haha ayy let me get one of those proz stickers ill rock one
Old 02-09-2009, 09:19 AM
1sicevo

I take it you weren't even there and didn't see what happened. I wouldn't talk if you didn't know all the facts of everything that happens. There were kids walking back and forth from car to car to see everything and the Z almost hit another car. And having cops and fun on the streets is more fun? The hell are you? Another ricer waiting to happen I guess.

Cheers on cop chases and drifting in parking lots....
Old 02-09-2009, 09:47 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The track isn't nearly as fun as the streets... call me stupid but Five oh and real dangers make it that much more fun.
You're an idiot. Please don't get a Z.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scotts300
You're an idiot. Please don't get a Z.
Amen........
Old 02-10-2009, 09:35 PM
J_Taylor

Those nice cars you guys got are all going to a waste just standing there looking pretty, put those things to use.
I do...

And for all the people thinking you are an idiot, I have to agree with them.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:44 PM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by J_Taylor
I do...

And for all the people thinking you are an idiot, I have to agree with them.
Awesome pic. I'm with you. The corkscrew rules.
Attached Thumbnails Upcoming BayArea Zcrew-scotts94z32_10-07_laguna_seca.jpg  
Old 02-13-2009, 10:26 AM
the24

Those nice cars you guys got are all going to a waste just standing there looking pretty, put those things to use. The track isn't nearly as fun as the streets...
ORLY? I do put my looking pretty car to use too...

call me stupid but Five oh and real dangers make it that much more fun.
You are more than stupid, you are retarded. Just keep yourself to having chased by the 'FIVE OH' in your crotch rocket.

LOL I don't think you're more than welcome here now, even IF EVER you get your Z bwhahahahha!!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Playboy's Z

lol wish i had been there sorry i have been out of the scene for a few months almost a year. hows everyone doing? where do you guys have your meets?