Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

My new 370z

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:48 PM
ZeeForce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome to the Z34 family

OP, congrats on the new Z34. I had the pleasure of seeing the LS Blue and Chic Yell in the flesh in Sacto for the Follow the Z Tour along with one hawtie posing for the eye in the sky. I was sold and on March 11 took delievery of a PG and two weeks later the bro got a Red one. My intro thread to the Z34 is lost here some where under a title called “Dream Realized”. Take a bow now while the spot light is on ya !

Btw: Neither one of these have the rear hatch issue you mention. Tip: Keep the muzak loud….j/k…it’s under warranty and if you wanna know about LL just visit the oil consumption saga thread on the rev-ups. I just killed 2.5 yrs there….glad to have moved on with the Z34.

Perf mods first….there's still a lot coming out in the looks dept…and having the look today will be dated in a year…..imho. Oh....a cheap appearence mod...is to black out the fangs...there are some photos around here of both PG and RED painted semi gloss blk...very aggressive over the matte blk...should know had em both...but really it's a pers pref.

C ya on a run or at a GTG – in that order.

Cheers
Curtis

Originally Posted by 06CPV35
Fell in lust with the Z34 at the 'follow the Nissan' tour last year.

Had the pleasure of driving a friends not that long ago. Had to wipe drool off my chin and his steering wheel afterward lol.

Congrats OP and enjoy.
John, there is still slobber on my steering wheel, I think you need to clay bar it…..lol.

Originally Posted by g37mobbin

I want a set…..hum…HFC’s or Lamps?

Last edited by ZeeForce; 07-30-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: typos
Old 07-31-2009, 04:18 PM
`blue370z`

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cool....