Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Moving to Sacramento... Roomate? House?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2004 | 04:07 PM
exploder

Default Moving to Sacramento... Roomate? House?

Hi guys, my name is Phillip. I am graduating from Texas A&M in December and will be moving to Sacramento soon after to start school at Wyotech. I am obviously a newb at the whole California scene so I have no clue where I should live that is safe and affordable. I would obviously like to move in with a fellow z owner or anyone for that matter to help bring the expenses down. If anyone knows of a place or could put me in contact with a decent place to live please let me know. Thanks...
Old 04-26-2004 | 07:30 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Wsup Exploder... I'll see if i know anyone who is lookin for a roomto rent out near Sac. Area...
Old 04-27-2004 | 04:30 PM
exploder

thanks man, I appreciate it. Anybody else? Is nobody helping because I'm an Aggie or are people from California just generally the way they are portrayed on TV.
Old 04-27-2004 | 04:40 PM
failsafe
....for your health
Premier Member

I think it's more of a case that most of us live in San Fran, San Jose or somewhere in between and not Sac. I know there are quite a few Sac guys on the board but they don't generally post in here.

You might want to try to post in off-topic and see if you get a response. Just say you posted in the NorCal forum and couldn't find anyone. I'm sure one of the Sac guys will respond. I know a few of them post regularly in off-topic.

Last edited by failsafe; 04-27-2004 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-27-2004 | 04:41 PM
yobri
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Originally posted by exploder
thanks man, I appreciate it. Anybody else? Is nobody helping because I'm an Aggie or are people from California just generally the way they are portrayed on TV.
Hey, I'll keep an ear out for any apartment shares up there in Sac, but don't knock Californians. You are going to be one yourself How are they portrayed on TV by the way?
Old 04-27-2004 | 07:11 PM
exploder

I didn't mean to knock on californians, you know how tv overdoes things the arrogant, cocky, I'm too cool for school attitude. Ha lol.
Old 04-27-2004 | 07:17 PM
failsafe
....for your health
Premier Member

Originally posted by exploder
the arrogant, cocky, I'm too cool for school attitude.
Well that pretty much sums up both Yobri and myself (except Yobri also has a penchant for $5 lattes). j/k. Good luck with the search man- we'll let you know if we hear of anything. If you ever decide to move to the bay area we can hook you up

Last edited by failsafe; 04-27-2004 at 07:21 PM.
Old 04-27-2004 | 07:44 PM
yobri
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Originally posted by failsafe
Well that pretty much sums up both Yobri and myself (except Yobri also has a penchant for $5 lattes). j/k.
Watch it buddy... they're $4.15 lattes...
Old 04-27-2004 | 08:53 PM
corsair

Originally posted by failsafe
Well that pretty much sums up both Yobri and myself (except Yobri also has a penchant for $5 lattes). j/k. Good luck with the search man- we'll let you know if we hear of anything. If you ever decide to move to the bay area we can hook you up
Hey Jason, I didn't realize you were the goto guy for hooking people up, so with that said Hook me up! Damn I've only been here a month and I've moved 3 times already. Went from San Jose to Castro Valley and I actually just moved again today to Lafayette. So seriously, if you've got any connections or suggestions PM me. Thanks!
Old 04-27-2004 | 09:01 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Originally posted by corsair
Hey Jason, I didn't realize you were the goto guy for hooking people up, so with that said Hook me up! Damn I've only been here a month and I've moved 3 times already. Went from San Jose to Castro Valley and I actually just moved again today to Lafayette. So seriously, if you've got any connections or suggestions PM me. Thanks!
Sean, you moved to Lafayette? whats up?
Old 04-27-2004 | 10:28 PM
corsair

Henry - Yes, I keep moving farther and farther north it seems. Found a quiet house here that was a little more affordable than my previous location.
Old 04-27-2004 | 10:45 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Originally posted by corsair
Henry - Yes, I keep moving farther and farther north it seems. Found a quiet house here that was a little more affordable than my previous location.
Suhweet That's cool bro...
Old 04-27-2004 | 10:58 PM
KarmaMag

Exploder,
My house will be done late July. If you want to rent a brand new house, PM me.
Old 04-28-2004 | 07:08 AM
corsair

If Chad rents a room to Exploder and myself, we would have 3 Z's in the garage.

Zweet!
Old 04-29-2004 | 09:51 AM
exploder

pm sent, and yes it would be super cool to have 3 z's at the same house. Oh, and I will install parts for you norcal guys for free if any of you are interested. So far, I have done spring installs, headers, exhaust, clutch, flywheel, intake, crank pulleys, intake mani, and 1 greddy TT kit. Let me know whats up guys.