Notices
Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Anyone have a hookup at LEXUS??

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
jsl757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a white sc430 and I love it, your mom will be happy.

Jeff

Old 09-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Nismon

Originally posted by mgl
ITS FOR ME!!! j/k
no its for my mom.
i'll be driving it occasionally. it has 300hp and 325tq, so i'll see how that compares with my z. but its also 600lbs+ heavier than the z. but i'll see.
Hi Michelle,

I know I'm kinda a newbie to the Z group, but one of my good friends is internet manager at Fremont/Magnussen Lexus on Automall. Tell Clifford that Mike and Jen sent you. My wife is best friends with his wife. He may be able to direct you to the appropriate channels.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:22 PM
nd2spd

Try www.hammerauto.com
I purchased my Z and SPEC V through him (Rob). He is a Auto Broker at a flat rate of $300.00. His services are great, especially the elimination of sales people not treating you the way you should be treated as a customer. Call him with the details of the SC430 ie. options, he faxes you a VIN# with the car details and approximate price of the car, then you sign a contract to pay his flat rate, he faxes the exact price which in my case was lower than estimated. You go to his office with the check, test drive, sign, and you are driving home. SO simple, no hassles, no pressure. It was a great experience for me, I have one day off a week so I was all smiles at the end thinking of all the time I saved/spent on the entire process. I hope this helps and good luck with with your car hunting.

Last edited by nd2spd; 09-09-2004 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:02 PM
neur0sis

Originally posted by mgl
you can have dibs on my ggames!!!
Oh Michelle, if I had that kinda money laying around... I'd be first in line.

This new full suspension, and Exhaust really took a bite out of my account.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:56 PM
mgl

Originally posted by nd2spd
Try www.hammerauto.com
I purchased my Z and SPEC V through him (Rob). He is a Auto Broker at a flat rate of $300.00. His services are great, especially the elimination of sales people not treating you the way you should be treated as a customer. Call him with the details of the SC430 ie. options, he faxes you a VIN# with the car details and approximate price of the car, then you sign a contract to pay his flat rate, he faxes the exact price which in my case was lower than estimated. You go to his office with the check, test drive, sign, and you are driving home. SO simple, no hassles, no pressure. It was a great experience for me, I have one day off a week so I was all smiles at the end thinking of all the time I saved/spent on the entire process. I hope this helps and good luck with with your car hunting.

i thought auto brokers don't charge a fee. i have never bought through an auto broker, but the 2 that i did contact states that i do not pay them, rather they are just the middleperson b/t me and a dealership. i would buy the car from that dealership and the check is payable to the dealership as well. i dunno....
Old 09-10-2004, 01:57 PM
mgl

Originally posted by Nismon
Hi Michelle,

I know I'm kinda a newbie to the Z group, but one of my good friends is internet manager at Fremont/Magnussen Lexus on Automall. Tell Clifford that Mike and Jen sent you. My wife is best friends with his wife. He may be able to direct you to the appropriate channels.
thanks mike.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:01 PM
mgl

Originally posted by jsl757
I have a white sc430 and I love it, your mom will be happy.

Jeff

NICE!!!
looks so much better without those silver shield-y looking rims that they come with. i want to change out the rims, but i don't think my mom will approve. oh well.

hmmmm....... do you think the ggames will fit?? j/k
Old 09-10-2004, 05:56 PM
jsl757

Thanks! The sc actually can fit some really low offset wheels. I have 9" wide in the front 10" in the rear with a +24 offset. I think one guy on a different forum was able to run 10.5" with a 305 wide tire without any fender modifications.

Jeff

Originally posted by mgl
NICE!!!
looks so much better without those silver shield-y looking rims that they come with. i want to change out the rims, but i don't think my mom will approve. oh well.

hmmmm....... do you think the ggames will fit?? j/k
Old 09-10-2004, 06:46 PM
dialleft

Default Re: Anyone have a hookup at LEXUS??

Originally posted by mgl
i know that this is a nissan forum and all.....
but i was wondering if anyone had a hookup at any Lexus dealership in the bay area.

thanks!
My guess is that they are all pretty good, so you might want to check out the closest. I bought a car at Colisem Lexus, directly across 880 from, well, you know. I like their service people. They had a very nice white used sc430 for sale a couple months ago. Great sound system. I like the top. But not to my taste.
Old 09-11-2004, 08:34 PM
nd2spd

The check is made payable to the dealership from which he goes through to get the vehicle. I always thought that autobrokers took a percentage from the total sale price of the vehicle. For that reason I went with a flat rate auto broker, he was also recommended to me by another friend. Well whatever you do good luck and take care.