Notices
Other Vehicles For Sale Classifieds for all non-Z/G cars!

FS/FT: 1998 Mitsubishi 3000gt Less then 82k miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 05:39 PM
triplemgold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink 1998 Mitsubishi 3000gt - 5 Speed- 82k Miles- 7500$ OBO

Up for sale is my 1998 Mitsubishi 3000gt. It has less then 83,000 miles and is in great condition both cosmetically and engine wise.
Why am I selling?
I am going off to college in 5 months. Going to University of Central Florida in Orlando. I want a 350z I am tired of having a manuel with all the city driving.

About the car...
Like I said, 82,300 miles. I am the second owner. I purchased it with about 68,000 miles on it 2 years ago. The first owner was a woman, and had all paperwork on the car including the original receipt from when it was purchased brand new at the dealer for 32,000$ or something like that. I have never wrecked it or gotten in a wreck. When she owned it, she was driving on a bridge, tire popped, and she ran into the barrier. The car was fine, and I believe the front bumper was replaced.

Maintenance...
I have maintained the car fully. I have done the required 60k maintenance. Replaced the timing belt, front engine seals, the water pump and coolant, both drive belts, also replaced the distributor cap and rotor. This was done at the dealer.
I have also replaced the starter and installed a new clutch. There is less then 5k miles on both.

Engine...
V6 SOHC
The engine is all stock except for a K&N intake. I had Magnoflow performance exhaust installed and they sound and look great. Not ricey or tinny or boaty sounding. It is a perfect deep sound that makes you smile inside.

Exterior...
The car was purchased with all stock exterior. The color was green, and the paint was fading. I got it professionally painted blue with a black top. It looks great and turns heads. This is not a cheap paint job. They basically took the whole car apart and painted everything. You will never know it was green. I am a fan of wingless... I got the wing taken off. I think it gives it a more sleeker look and takes away from being rice! I have XXR 18" wheels on the car. They look great!

Interior...
The interior is tan and is cloth. The tan looks great with the blue. The interior is in perfect condition. There is no tears in the seats or anywhere. I have always had floor mats. The AC works great, the heat works great. There is a CD player that was installed when I bought the car. I have a slimline 12" sub hooked up. I need a new amp. None of the speakers are blown. Great SHAPE!

The bad...
-There is one door ding on the car. (no freakin respect i hate people who don't care about others stuff)
-I feel like the automatic windows take a little longer to role up? I have never had a problem with them, maybe it's just getting old?

I can't really think of anything else!

I want to add that yes, I am 18. And I know that teenagers drive fast cars badly, etc. But I am different. I have treated this car like a King. I purchased the car with my own cash. All the maintenance and upgrades was purchased with my own money, so I have a little more respect for my property if you know what I mean.
I got the money from my online advertising business I had a couple years ago. I now own Triple M Precious Metals where I buy scrap gold and silver. I pay way more then any pawn shop or jewelry store so if you need some cash hit me up! Haha just had to throw in some advertising...

I think I have covered every detail about my 3000gt.
I am located in Panama City, Florida.
I am asking 7500$ but am open to offers!
I would be willing to trade for a z or g35 coupe + 5000$ cash depending on your cars specs..

You can call, text, pm or even email me at
850-319-7658
triplemgold@gmail.com

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by triplemgold; 03-25-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:16 PM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks clean, GLWS
Old 03-14-2011, 03:57 AM
triplemgold

Dropped price to 7999$
Old 03-25-2011, 03:07 PM
triplemgold

Dropped Price to 7500$ I MUST SELL ASAP.
I WILL TRADE FOR YOUR Z + CASH