Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

''General Ozoc Discussion''

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Zeebra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by projektZ
whoops lol I am on a few different forums, I want you guys to go to both of them!!!

And this sounds really cool too and its for a good cause.

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/s...d.php?t=111697

I go to alot of car events and I'm going to invite my new Z friends to all of them let me know if you guys want to do any of this stuff!
That looks like fun.. I wont be in town but Im sure a couple of us wouldnt mind a nice cruise for a good cause.

The Martin AutoX event this Sunday... Big Rich and I went last month and had tons of fun. My car is not autoX able right now (20's and no boost) but I know Big Rich will be there with his son and his son's Evo hanging out.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:37 AM
nickZ33

Hey guys, the time has come for my 2 replace my belts finally. So with that said im going to get a pulley set. Anyone know of a local set for sale? i alrdy checked out some for sale threads and stuff but to no avail. Thx
Old 09-09-2008, 11:38 AM
OZOC

Originally Posted by vispre
lou did you get my email or no?
No but i need to check it
Old 09-09-2008, 11:39 AM
OZOC

Originally Posted by prstriker04
whats a good place to get tint?? any recommendations
I have the best tint guy. he has done all my cars call me 321-663-7963
Old 09-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Zeebra

Originally Posted by nickZ33
Hey guys, the time has come for my 2 replace my belts finally. So with that said im going to get a pulley set. Anyone know of a local set for sale? i alrdy checked out some for sale threads and stuff but to no avail. Thx
You going to do lightened and underdriven? I got mine from eBay for like $80 and Speedzone charged me like $40 to install it.

Theres a lot of talk on here if you dont get the rubber seal thing like with Unorthodox set for like $250 or so then you get crank movement ... Ive never had a problem with mine and Ive had them for 10k miles as a daily driver. So your call on that. These pulleys def makes a difference!!! Well worth the money. Keep searching for them used if you want a brand name or go get mine on eBay lol.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:48 AM
OZOC

Originally Posted by Zeebra
Thanks Lou... I was a little iffy on the Taj Mahal thing but it is different and no one else has it. Oh and thanks for your help with the kit and my headlights. We might have to compound them one more time...

Just bring it over and your welcome.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:52 AM
projektZ

Originally Posted by Zeebra
That looks like fun.. I wont be in town but Im sure a couple of us wouldnt mind a nice cruise for a good cause.

The Martin AutoX event this Sunday... Big Rich and I went last month and had tons of fun. My car is not autoX able right now (20's and no boost) but I know Big Rich will be there with his son and his son's Evo hanging out.

I will be there too again and hopefully this time I can register in time to participate in the event. lol. I will be auto-xing the audi though, Z needs new rear tires and I don't need to wear them out any more then they already are.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:20 AM
Zeebra

I will be there too again and hopefully this time I can register in time to participate in the event. lol. I will be auto-xing the audi though, Z needs new rear tires and I don't need to wear them out any more then they already are.
I knew i saw a white Z I think with rims when we were there. You should have stopped and talked to us. Our cars were parked in the handicap spaces when you pull in.. Good luck on the course. Dont know if you need any pointers but pretty much brake early and enuff where theres no need to feather the gas around the turn.. straighten the car out and 100% throttle by rolling your foot into not stomping it. And good luck beating my 41.7 hehe.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:12 AM
projektZ

yea I talked to rich a little bit, its hard to know who owns the car when you've never met them and they're not in it. lol. I looked at your car while I was there. Like the rims alot. This will be my 1st auto-x in my audi so we'll see. I've done an easy course in the new A4 a few weeks ago at an audi event and did the chevy rev-up challenge in the cobalt a yr ago. hopefully I don't hit any cones or anything lol
Old 09-11-2008, 07:45 PM
nosurf2day

Okay here is the deal. I will be going to Houlihan's on 50 for dinner prior to the meet. I will be showing up around 6:30 for predrinks and waiting for people to show up to eat by 7:30 and done by 8:30 rolling out no later than 8:45 to go to the meet.

If your coming let me know no later than tomorrow afternoon, I have to reserve a spot for us there. Afterwards depending on who is going out ROXY so we dont have to drive far and parking wont be a problem. Downtown would be better but parking is an issue, i dont want to leave my car just anywhere as I am sure everyone else feels the same way.

I need to know ASAP if your plan on attending the dinner.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:00 PM
rich harris

I'll be there...
Old 09-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Juno

Can't do dinner, but I'll try to catch up with everyone at the Winghouse for a little while.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:57 AM
Zeebra

Originally Posted by rich harris
I'll be there...
Rich you gonan go to Roxy now? Thought u couldnt...
Old 09-13-2008, 06:34 AM
projektZ

I registered for auto-x tomorrow! Anyone else going???
Old 09-15-2008, 09:00 AM
projektZ

so I didn't make it to the auto-x and lost $25 but I did get OEM brembos, stoptech slotted rotors, braided stoptech brake lines, hawk pads, AAM plenum spacer, stillen oil cooler kit, greddy strut bar, and nismo oil/radiator caps instead yesterday!!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 05:10 PM
rich harris

so I didn't make it to the auto-x and lost $25 but I did get OEM brembos, stoptech slotted rotors, braided stoptech brake lines, hawk pads, AAM plenum spacer, stillen oil cooler kit, greddy strut bar, and nismo oil/radiator caps instead yesterday!!!!
Wow good pick up... I didn't make it either, maybe next month...
Old 09-16-2008, 05:31 AM
projektZ

yea I'm really happy with it. I got a great deal $900 for the whole brake set-up he just needed my stocks and we switched them over. Took all day on sunday but it was worth it!!! I want to get the calipers powdercoated though b/c there was a few scuffs on them.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:46 AM
nosurf2day

Buy your tickets now!
2008 Hot Import Nights - Miami Beach, FL

Where:
Miami Beach Convention Center
1901 Convention Center Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139
When: December 20th, 2008
Saturday 5pm to 12am

Buy Tickets Now for the 2008 Hot Import Nights – Miami Beach, FL

Hundreds of Cars, Top Industry Models, and Thousands of spectators, all co-existing in a nightclub-style environment.

The Hot Import Nights Series Features:

* Main Stage Featured Performances
* The Boost Mobile Urban Stage
* HIN Model Central sponsored by NOS Energy Drinks

You must have a printer ready to print your tickets. Your ticket(s) will not be mailed.

An email confirmation will be sent after your order is complete. Your email confirmation provides support options and additional information about the show.

All commercial use, or distribution of, Hot Import Nights (HIN) or Nightshift events content, must have written consent of HIN Events, an Action Media Operating LLC company. Visit www.hotimportnights.com/press/ for more information.

Car Competitor Information

· Roll In will take place on Friday (1 day prior to the event) between the hours of 2-7pm. Venue address is available online at www.hinevents.com/events

· You will receive 2 wristbands when you check in along with your competition package.

· Fuel regulation for indoor venue is generally between 1/8 tank to empty

· Placement will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis unless coordinated in advance.

· All vehicles are required to disconnect batteries & leave hoods open once parked.

· Roll Out will begin at 12pm once all spectators have cleared the premises.

· Please log onto www.hinevents.com/events for more info or email cars@hinevents.com

For up-to-date information on this event, and information about official Hot Import Nights pre- and post-parties, visit www.hotimportnights.com

NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES!

https://v2.interactiveticketing.com/...&source=hinweb
Old 09-23-2008, 08:48 AM
nosurf2day

Whose going to HIN Miami.
1. Stephen (almost positive) will know when I get a chance to check my drill schedule tonight.
2. Chris ?
3. Rich ?
4. Lou ?
5. Nick?

Hell I don't even know who still has their cars anymore.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Zeebra

Originally Posted by nosurf2day
Whose going to HIN Miami.
1. Stephen (almost positive) will know when I get a chance to check my drill schedule tonight.
2. Chris ?
3. Rich ?
4. Lou ?
5. Nick?

Hell I don't even know who still has their cars anymore.
Yea who does have there car anymore? I know for sure Big Rich and I will be going.

Im thinking depending on how many people we can get.. We can do like a sick Suite somewhere Friday night for roll-in. We gonna stay Saturday night too or drive home that night? Im down for either or.

Quick Reply: ''General Ozoc Discussion''