Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

''General Ozoc Discussion''

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 02:34 PM
prstriker04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J350z101
"While younger girls flaunt their age, older women make up with maturity, experience and better sex. "
amen to that. older women some of them dont like omg hot but if they just have a certain sex appeal to them that makes them OMG haha
Old 05-28-2009, 02:37 PM
prstriker04

+1 for trying 25mm spacers lol...i got a 30offset in the back with 10.5 and want a more aggressive look. not sure if i should go 15 or higher =/

first gotta get a camber kit though. bc im offset gf210's and will probably do that springmount mod for another 1/2 inch off.

Last edited by prstriker04; 05-28-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:35 AM
nickZ33

Random Question: Any1 know of a 240sx thats running (body damage, AC, all that other stuff doesnt matter, just need a straight frame) for under $1500 give me a call guys, picking up another car I think
Old 05-29-2009, 12:22 PM
JR350z08

Originally Posted by roncfpz
It would be great to have you there and catch up. We would love to see more Z cars at these events.
Me and rajin will come out there...No D1 For me.. family is intown
Old 05-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Evil Wayzz

Yo, I know it is Super Late to let you guys no but tomorrow their is a G35 meet in Clearwater at the Quaker Steak & Lube.
So far about 19 or so G35s are Rolling
Myself I am Lenox alot of you guys know me. and Dan-G and black max and 2 others are meeting up to roll out their if anyone is interested.
contact at me at 407.437.8800 we are leaving Orlando around 2:30
heres the link for info.

http://g35driver.com/forums/florida-...31-2009-a.html
Old 05-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Juno

Congratulations to Stephan for his car show win at ZDayz! And great job stepping up to help out as a volunteer. I'm so glad you and Maddee made it. We definitely need more club participation in the future.

Also, big thank you to Matt, aka "best navigator ever". I still think we won. We were just so awesome that no one would believe our perfect score. LOL
Old 05-31-2009, 01:42 PM
laracroft

Originally Posted by Juno
Congratulations to Stephan for his car show win at ZDayz! And great job stepping up to help out as a volunteer. I'm so glad you and Maddee made it. We definitely need more club participation in the future.

Also, big thank you to Matt, aka "best navigator ever". I still think we won. We were just so awesome that no one would believe our perfect score. LOL
Wow - congrats!!! Wish we could've went to Z Days, but my knees won't take long car drives anymore. About 3 hours is the max for me.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:51 PM
roncfpz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Juno

That's awesome! Congrats Stephen.

It is truly a great event.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:04 PM
rich harris

Congrats Stephen, looks like the new breaks and rims paid off pretty well wish i could have been there with you...
Old 05-31-2009, 09:00 PM
Evil Wayzz

BIG RICH wuts Cracking. How are those legs doing?
Old 06-01-2009, 02:59 AM
Ghost_shift

Originally Posted by roncfpz
That's awesome! Congrats Stephen.

It is truly a great event.
+111 Congrats!

Originally Posted by rich harris
Congrats Stephen, looks like the new breaks and rims paid off pretty well wish i could have been there with you...
How have you been man?
Old 06-01-2009, 05:34 AM
laracroft

Originally Posted by Evil Wayzz
BIG RICH wuts Cracking. How are those legs doing?
They're still attached. lol

How are you and the kids?

I hope Omar and the others are at least mowing the lawn and changing your oil for you!
Old 06-01-2009, 05:35 AM
nosurf2day

Thank guys, it was a blast, Both me and maddee had a great time. Wish we could have gotten there earlier but school wouldnt allow it. I really wanted to do the poker run. I also wanted to do the time event but it conflicted with the car show.

I really was not expecting that people were going to like the car as much as they did. Everyone was taking lots of pics and staring at the car. On the forums everyone talks mad crap about how ugly the car is. I guess its one of those cars you have to see in person. Yes in fact I got lots of props on the rims and breaks.

One thing I can say for sure. The drive sucks without AC. We were so hot, we had to stop every couple of hours to cool off. It made the trip much longer than it had to be.

I also got a plaque for favorite car to DYNO as well.

We got in from the 10+ hour drive, i found out that they were doing free dyno's and so I decided to take my car there. With lots of TLC getting the car on the dyno. I ended up getting 399.2hp on a Dyno Dynamics dyno from Injected performance. They said that they read 12.5% lower than other dyno's and I should be around 447.1hp. OHH YEAH BABY. Now remember this was after driving 10 hours straight. Talk about a heat soaked engine. I wonder how high the nubmers would have been if the engine was cool. But regardless, I had the Highest Dyno for day 1. I have to be careful, I know I am pushing my motor to its max.

Now Here is where the story gets interesting. They got out of the car and were talking to me about the car. Someone bumped into the car and I heard the chirp of my alarm. I said, hey that was my alarm, please tell me you have my keys. The guy said no, I left them in the ignition but dont worry the windows are down. As he turned around to see that my alarm rolls them up before it arms. I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Well long story short, 4 hours later, AAA came and unlocked the car while I was at dinner. Next day I received a trophy for funnest car to dyno.

Ohh and did I say that I love the DRAGON, wow it is so much fun. Maddee ended up throwing up on the way back down. I couldn't stop fast enough, the second I came to a stop, she jumped out and there went her lunch.

The last night, there were lots of accidents. We saw a 350z run completely off the road and into an 8ft ditch. The driver and passenger were okay. We also saw another car drive off the side of a cliff, not sure how that one turned out. Lots of emergency vehicles on site. And there was a bike that slid off the road.

People should learn that in the dark you need to slow the hell down.

Wish more could of been there. I wish I could go next year but I will be in Hawaii.

Last edited by nosurf2day; 06-01-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:52 AM
laracroft

When I was on that road back in North Carolina - I'm telling you, I couldn't take it going as fast as I would've liked to. I was scared sh*tless. lol

But the above is why I really didn't want to take it with any group of people and also why I hate caravans. There's always gonna be an accident.

Glad you came back in one piece.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:39 AM
JR350z08

Originally Posted by nosurf2day
Thank guys, it was a blast, Both me and maddee had a great time. Wish we could have gotten there earlier but school wouldnt allow it. I really wanted to do the poker run. I also wanted to do the time event but it conflicted with the car show.

I really was not expecting that people were going to like the car as much as they did. Everyone was taking lots of pics and staring at the car. On the forums everyone talks mad crap about how ugly the car is. I guess its one of those cars you have to see in person. Yes in fact I got lots of props on the rims and breaks.

One thing I can say for sure. The drive sucks without AC. We were so hot, we had to stop every couple of hours to cool off. It made the trip much longer than it had to be.

I also got a plaque for favorite car to DYNO as well.

We got in from the 10+ hour drive, i found out that they were doing free dyno's and so I decided to take my car there. With lots of TLC getting the car on the dyno. I ended up getting 399.2hp on a Dyno Dynamics dyno from Injected performance. They said that they read 12.5% lower than other dyno's and I should be around 447.1hp. OHH YEAH BABY. Now remember this was after driving 10 hours straight. Talk about a heat soaked engine. I wonder how high the nubmers would have been if the engine was cool. But regardless, I had the Highest Dyno for day 1. I have to be careful, I know I am pushing my motor to its max.

Now Here is where the story gets interesting. They got out of the car and were talking to me about the car. Someone bumped into the car and I heard the chirp of my alarm. I said, hey that was my alarm, please tell me you have my keys. The guy said no, I left them in the ignition but dont worry the windows are down. As he turned around to see that my alarm rolls them up before it arms. I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Well long story short, 4 hours later, AAA came and unlocked the car while I was at dinner. Next day I received a trophy for funnest car to dyno.

Ohh and did I say that I love the DRAGON, wow it is so much fun. Maddee ended up throwing up on the way back down. I couldn't stop fast enough, the second I came to a stop, she jumped out and there went her lunch.

The last night, there were lots of accidents. We saw a 350z run completely off the road and into an 8ft ditch. The driver and passenger were okay. We also saw another car drive off the side of a cliff, not sure how that one turned out. Lots of emergency vehicles on site. And there was a bike that slid off the road.

People should learn that in the dark you need to slow the hell down.

Wish more could of been there. I wish I could go next year but I will be in Hawaii.
man Im kicking my self for not going but i wouldn't of been able to stay the whole time... again congrats on all the awards steph! Make it home safe!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:55 AM
nosurf2day

Some pics from the Dragon, what you cant tell is that I was hauling A$$!

Last edited by nosurf2day; 06-01-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:01 AM
JR350z08

deff looks better with the black rims...got more of an angle shot? showing off the brakes with the rims spinning?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:11 AM
laracroft

Originally Posted by nosurf2day
Some pics from the Dragon, what you cant tell is that I was hauling A$$!
No, but I can see Maddee holding on for her dear life! lol
Old 06-01-2009, 10:40 AM
nosurf2day

Shortly after that pic is when she threw up.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:56 AM
roncfpz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steph, car looks incredibly good. The offsets on the wheels are perfect. Congrats again on the win and surviving the Dragon.

Quick Reply: ''General Ozoc Discussion''