Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

Sarge's rims almost taken

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 09:58 AM
TheOtherRob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy crap, sorry to hear about that Miguel. I have been to Orlando many times and never even seen a bad section. But then again, we always go for the amusement parks.

On a brighter note, welcome back to PSL!

Palm Beach Gardens is a great area also if you are looking. Im sure you can scoop up a great deal on a home around here for cheap.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:35 PM
rich harris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghost_shift
Looks like, we are thinking on coming back to the treasure coast. Things are much cheaper and life is much simpler. C and I are planning to have a child soon, and I dont want him or her growing up in this city. I left Miami a long time ago for the same reasons.

So in about 2-3 months we will be out of her and back in either PSL, or Stuart.
take me with with ya.... i love it down there!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 12:14 PM
projektZ

Originally Posted by CaribbeanBlue
He walked up my driveway and into my carport where I was unloading groceries from my car... I live off of Goldenrod between University and 50... he was on foot, no car... he took off running and the cops never found him... i had 3 cop cars, 2 SUV's, 2 undercover cars, and a K-9 unit blocking my neighborhood entrance and a helicopter overhead...
wow thats crazy. They never found the guy that did it to me either. I was with one of my guy friends too when it happened. Robbers have some serious ***** to try to attack two people in the middle of an apartment complex. I don't even understand why they rob people. No one carries cash anymore and I canceled my cards and cell phone immediately. They didn't even get anything of value from me so it was really pointless on their part. I'm pretty sure they were on drugs.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:55 AM
laracroft

Yeah, this town is "ok" but not exactly what I thought it was till I moved here and the people are meh. Most people in Orlando I find to be rude, mean and just out for themselves. We may just move back to the east coast eventually, we don't know yet because it depends on the job situation and there are NO JOBS where we come from. He has HIS job, but that area has the highest unemployment rate in the state. So that leaves me without a job. But I'd want my son and our next kid growing up somewhere he can play outside or go to school without being mugged or getting his car stolen. People work too hard to have their sh*t taken out from under them - its B.S. And houses there (NICE ones at that) are only about $100k.

So we'll see how things go in the next few months. He still hasn't gotten any transfer and still works out of the treasure coast area. He drives about 200 miles back and forth every day for work. So we should know something by Thanksgiving time I think.