Notices
OZOC (Orlando Z Owners Club) Orlando Z Owners Club

Con artist alert: Vinny (aka Vincent Zeuli)..

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 03:16 PM
blAk mAx

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Con artist alert: Vinny (aka Vincent Zeuli)..

There is a thread on driver and on other auto forums about this con artist. thought id pass the info along just in case you run into him

http://g35driver.com/forums/florida-...ist-alert.html

Originally Posted by

I need to give you heads up on a guy named Vinny (aka Vincent Zeuli)

He is going to car shows & soliciting that he is a tuner guy & he owns some
exotic cars. He is a Con Man, example, he is charging people hundreds of dollars & not doing anything.He tried selling Eddie @ murrays on 441 a truck that did not belong to him. Now he has been driving around in a Lambo & a Mercedes Mclaren lately& telling everyone that they belong to him, when in fact he conned the owners telling them that he owns Buddy Hendricks Shop & he has been seen drag racing the cars at Orlando speedworld. Google his name & you will find him at various police related websites. Seminole county sheriff told us he is bad news...... So be on the look out & let your friends & members know to be cautious

Take Care - Muscle Car Network
Originally Posted by SPharm
VINNY ZEULI

Not only is this man a CONMAN, he looks for woman with money, drops date rape drugs in their drinks, takes them to bars, orders them strong drinks while dropping pills in the drink. Then he rapes them, they don't know because they are blacked out. He instills fear into them, where they are afraid to go to the police, since he knows where they live and will haunt the person forever. He then goes through their wallet-gets their credit card numbers-drivers license number-takes a picture of their signature and does identity theft- check fraud. He needs to go to prison for life, with all of the pain and agony he has put people through.

He has also "borrowed" money from people, never paying them back. (This is how he is getting his money). He also puts tracking devices in people cars when he "tunes" them. He is probably selling parts off of your car, the genuine parts and having generic cheaper quality parts installed.

He is also married to a con woman:
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/N...fiths_2143420/

He married her in Las Vegas, Nevada:
https://aivitals.co.clark.nv.us/WebP...7-ef81c58f0290

Look him up on Seminole County, Hillsborough County, Orange County. He has a rap sheet so long and he is mentally sick. He is a very good bull *******.

He has a RECENT Grand Theft Larceny of over $100,000 charge in August 2011

Grand Theft of over $100,000:
http://www.seminoleclerk.org/Crimina...92011CF003504A

Harrassment: http://www.seminoleclerk.org/Crimina...91995MM009661A

Did he kill this person? Looks as if the victim has died.
http://www.seminoleclerk.org/Crimina...92005MM000292A

He raped a girl, is a registered SEX OFFENDER and also has another restraining order against him. Don't forget, a good con artist, always appears nice, like the man next door, but is good at what he does. He will cry, lie, laugh, deceive, do what he has to do. If you have ever run into him, avoid him at all costs and warn the person you saw him talking to. Don't let them become a victim. Call and put a fraud alert on your credit profile and change all of your credit card numbers.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE and spread the word. The reason I took the time to do this, my friends have all been victims of this man.
Originally Posted by Mystikal
wow...um kinda ashamed to say this I think I got ripped off also...I went to this guys house for a regular tune...I mean I paid only 180 for it, but I had a few bolt ons...Then I installed my turbo and told this guy about it and he's been calling me ever since friday. quoted me $300, and my keys and he would do the road tune (had a bad feeling and didnt do it) My dad owns a shop in orlando and done some work for Vinny, didnt know he had a bad record...SMH...

Originally Posted by Billy P
Sure wish I had seen these posts BEFORE I got ripped off by this guy!
Took my car, had it for days, numerous times, never completed the work, After weeks of empty promises, excuses and the run around he gave me a bad check on a closed account for $2800.00! Piece of work this guy...

Just arrested 8/2/11 in Seminole County for Grand Larceny $100,000!!

Be on the look out! Everything you read about him is true!

Originally Posted by SeriousBusiness
URGENT Attention Folks -- this Scum is out of Jail again and Already Driving a Coffee Colored and Very New Porshe
...I have created an e-mail address call "ConVinnyZeuliWillPay@hotmail.com". I don't have a big enough "scammed" amount to make Criminal Charges however, together we could; I urge any of you that have been taken for a ride by this guy, to write to my attention at that address. I will next personally deliver his Mug-Shots and record around his neigbhorhood and related areas and, ultimately Create a Whole FACEBOOK page just for him, while also urging you all to go to Small Claims Court on any amount taken by this guy. I am not sure how he is walking out of jail yet, by looking at the details of his most recent case, the money he took from my might have inadvertenly assisted him...we should get together and assure that this Scum is OUT of the INdustry and OUt of the State...at this age, a Scum like this will not change...he comes out of jail just long enough to come up with another way to steel from someone...embarrasing for someone like me to have fallen for this however, it took 5-years for me to see him as a "neighbohr" before I made the jump (luckly, I never gave him my high-performance car to work with...which, is how I met him to begin with...). Please see my earlier posting at the "Ripoff Report" for further details including his mug-shot (one of them).

"I want to first Thank the “Ripoff Report” tool for having such forum available for consumers. I secondly want to thank the two individuals that were diligent and brave enough to file such public report, particularly the recent one filed by “Pablo” on 10/19/11; if it wasn’t for your report, I would have never found out his Full Name (all I knew was Vinny…shame on me) nor the type of Con Artist I am dealing with. I actually believe that our incidents are related as, I am still waiting for $2,000 he was to bring back to me on September 23rd PM…now 5+ Weeks Later; daily excuses of Bank Delays, Mother dying in the Hospital….etc…

I am neighbor and prominent business owner of the Lake-Mary/Longwood Area and during the past 5-years before dealing with him, I have seen this Expert Con Artist driving cars that surpass the $600,000 price line; particularly, a Black (or dark blue as it was later PM) Mercedes McLaren, a Ferrari, a Black Lamborghini Murcielago, and recently on 9/23/11, a Coffee Colored Porshe.

Thank to your report, I was able to Google his name and realize that, among other things, he is also a Registered/Convicted Sex Offender; as a Father myself, I find it necessary now to assure we take this to the next level and put this scum back where he belongs.

On these lines, I welcome all of you to send me a way to contact you at my new e-mail address as ConVinnyZeuliWillPay@hotmail.com ; with enough amount, the Criminal Charges will have a solid stand, while continuing to work on the Civil charges and, while assuring that every neighborhood publication and social medias site gets solid copies of his publicly available mug-shots. Justice WILL be done. Thank you Bill P, Thank you Pablo and Thank YOU to the Ripoff Report."
Old 01-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

wow, theres a real reason why people should raise an eyebrow to someone who goes by "vinny"

(no offence to non-scamming "vinnys" out there)