Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Z Club Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 03:23 PM
RBT350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z Club Hawaii

Has anyone thought of starting a Z Club in Hawaii? I have been here for quite some time and haven't seen one. I know the SRT-4's have a club and the RX-8's. But I think its time we come out and start doing our thing, don't you? Does anyone know if there is one that already exists? If not, then I think i'm going to start a 350z-specific car club. let me know...thanx...

Ron
Old 11-19-2005, 03:30 PM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RBT350Z
Has anyone thought of starting a Z Club in Hawaii? I have been here for quite some time and haven't seen one. I know the SRT-4's have a club and the RX-8's. But I think its time we come out and start doing our thing, don't you? Does anyone know if there is one that already exists? If not, then I think i'm going to start a 350z-specific car club. let me know...thanx...

Ron
Ron,

There is an existing Z Club. It's the Z Club of Hawaii. A local chapter of the National Z Club. The President is Curtis Lee. If you're interested, Aloha350Z can put you in touch with him. It's a club comprising of mostly 240Z and 350Z. There's 1 or 2 300ZX in that mix.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:36 PM
showstoppertk

there is no "350z club" here in hawaii. there is a "Z Club of Hawaii". in fact some guy left one of the club business cards on my car window when I was at walmart a while back. I talked to one of the members and he said it was ok. they do the normal car club stuff, but it isn't 350z specific if thats what you're looking for. supposedly there was a small 350z club a while back (which some of the frequent visitors to this board were part of), but it sorta just dissolved. I've thought about trying to organize something, but I just don't have the time to head it myself. but if someone did start something up, I'd definately be interested. let me know what you come up with
Old 11-19-2005, 03:51 PM
RBT350Z

ok so i've decidded to start a 350-Z specific club, if you are a member of myspace go here...

http://groups.myspace.com/350ZHawaii

once I have 10 members, I will start posting events and cruises and things to do. If your not a member, you can join its free. This is just temporary, I will eventually put up a website. Also if you know other 350Z drivers...please spread the word, not everyone is a member of this forum...

I will also look into the Z club of Hawaii, because that sounds interesting as well...Later everyone...

Ron
Old 11-19-2005, 04:42 PM
showstoppertk

I'll put the word out to those I know, but I thought you were moving to VA?
Old 11-19-2005, 05:34 PM
RBT350Z

I'm not moving there until February-march time fram, i was just looking to see whats out there when I do go...But when I leave I already have someone thats gonna take over for me, so I got it all planned out....Thanx for spreading the word though
Old 11-25-2005, 12:40 PM
showstoppertk

I think we've got about 5 guys so far, but I haven't seen any of the regulars on this forum. is no one here interested or are we just too busy?
Old 11-26-2005, 04:47 PM
RBT350Z

we have about 7, it will be a lot more soon, i've been going out and recruiting..., will see what were at for next weeked, i'm hoping to do a cruise. I'll keep you posted...

Ron
Old 11-26-2005, 05:00 PM
showstoppertk

yeah...someone should print out a club flyer or something. I'd stick some on Z's I see.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:23 PM
punish_her

I travel alot but would be interested.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:11 PM
RBT350Z

Actually I have already printed up bussiness cards to stick on Z's. I will probably hand some out on the first cruise. I plan on doing a Cruise starting in Waikele and ending downtown somewhere next Saturday. Anyone interested let me know, were up to 9 as of right now. Thanx for all the help,

Ron
Old 11-28-2005, 09:27 PM
punish_her

so when is the cruise/ gathering? I'll be up for it just let me know when. Hopefuly I gt the gremlins out of my EU by the weekend.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:50 AM
showstoppertk

sounds like things are sorta coming together. sorry but I won't be able make a cruise on that weekend. I got work + family obigations, but I hope a decent amount of guys show up. I'll definately show up to any cruise I can make (which is pretty much limited to sundays and after 6 on sat).

PS: I got some guy asking if we allow G35's in the club... so let me know. I also heard something about a g35/350z cruise this sat at 10pm starting at the home depot in kapolei. if anyone is interested I can try to find out more info.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:43 AM
RBT350Z

thats ineteresting cuz thats the same day i wanted to do the cruise, let me know more info on the g35/350 cruise. I will have more info on this Saturday's cruise either later on today or early tomorrow morning, plus i will be posting a flyer onf the myspace site, so keep checking for updates. I will probably post a brand new post with info about the cruise, but let me know more about that other cruise TK. Thanks,

Ron
Old 11-29-2005, 10:25 AM
XLR8SN

Originally Posted by showstoppertk
... I got some guy asking if we allow G35's in the club... so let me know. I also heard something about a g35/350z cruise this sat at 10pm starting at the home depot in kapolei. if anyone is interested I can try to find out more info.
LOL..now that is interesting. In the past it was the other way around. All the 350Z's would tag along with us. Goodluck in establishing yourself though. Difficult...but worth the efforts.

In regards to the G35/350Z cruise....havent heard of this at all. There is nothing posted in the local forums and definetly not on the forums that we all gather at. Nothings been mentoned on the streets nor "blowing in the wind". At least not for this weekend.....or we werent invited. LOL.

Careful though..a lot of the "open" cruises are mostly freeway runs and really young kids with egos to prove. With a meet up at Kapolei Home Depot...this is one of the usual meeting areas for the open cruises and gatherings. Guranteed the cops will be there and in the past they (Cops) have blocked the area and rest stops, and taged most for recon violations. Just a FYI. IMO...if you want a clean cruise...go by yourselves. That way you all can interact and get to know each other first. Plus...other 350Z owners will see you all hanging together and may create more of an interest. Thats my opinion though..it has worked for us in the past, take it for whats it worth.

We are all gathering hopefully sometime before the years end though. Do you guys want to be informed?

Last edited by XLR8SN; 11-29-2005 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:17 PM
showstoppertk

yeah, I hadn't heard anything about a cruise either till I saw a post about it in forumshawaii.com. I have no idea who's organizing it or what, but I'll see if I can get more info. I think that those three guys w/the mildly modded G's from the last car show might be involved/going (Ryan, Marc & Aaron I think). I definately don't want to be cruising w/ a bunch of dumba$$ kids just looking to get themselves into trouble. thanks for the advice... and I think we/or at least I would like to know about any get together you guys plan.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:15 PM
XLR8SN

LOL...I actually know of them. Seriously though...still didnt hear anything about a "cruise". Then again...I may not just be in the loop of things.

I do know that one of the Sentra groups had wanted a small get together again. There was a time......ahh look at the pictures.

Will try to keep you in formed. I actually see you around here and there. 24 in Kapiolani, CompUSA, by Ward Jamba....
Attached Thumbnails Z Club Hawaii-14x8-5b.jpg   Z Club Hawaii-57480004.jpg  
Old 11-29-2005, 10:07 PM
RBT350Z

yeah please let me know as well, i'm definately interested
Old 11-30-2005, 12:45 AM
fdao

Originally Posted by XLR8SN
LOL...I actually know of them. Seriously though...still didnt hear anything about a "cruise". Then again...I may not just be in the loop of things.

I do know that one of the Sentra groups had wanted a small get together again. There was a time......ahh look at the pictures.
Ha!!!! Those were the good ol days!
Old 11-30-2005, 02:22 AM
showstoppertk

I didn't hear much back yet about that rumored cruise. some guy on forumshawaii had posted something about it, but the only reply I got back was from a screen name 'jdbinspired'. he said that he's part of a g35 club he hasn't heard anything about a g35/350z cruise either so I guess for now its just a rumor. those are some cool pics though. guess you guys had quite a turnout back then huh?

Quick Reply: Z Club Hawaii