Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Detailing Place

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 02:55 PM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GZire
I tried to find them once (just driving around........too lazy to get out and actually walk around and look). Back then they supposedly used Zaino. I have no idea what they would use now.
Thanks. You mentioned that Capone's was #1. You had them do some detailing on an outcall basis. Any feedback on their work?
Old 07-26-2006, 04:51 PM
GZire

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fdao
Thanks. You mentioned that Capone's was #1. You had them do some detailing on an outcall basis. Any feedback on their work?
I don't remember who did the survey, but yes they were #1. Their work is OK. I guess it's like any place else, you need to sit down and ask questions, and tell them what you expect.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:21 AM
SonicZ33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually I'm not sure who rated capones #1 but they couldn't have possibly had their facts straight. My friend owns midas. I think he does better than them. Hence why capone drives by himself and punks him out once in awihle. Thats pretty lame. I wonder if he grew up yet and stopped that. That was some time back. Midas touch work is way better. They have this pretty crazy wax. I don't know their prices. Just call them up they have set prices not like others that vary until your car is done.

Seth
Old 07-27-2006, 10:19 AM
fdao

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SonicZ33
Actually I'm not sure who rated capones #1 but they couldn't have possibly had their facts straight. My friend owns midas. I think he does better than them. Hence why capone drives by himself and punks him out once in awihle. Thats pretty lame. I wonder if he grew up yet and stopped that. That was some time back. Midas touch work is way better. They have this pretty crazy wax. I don't know their prices. Just call them up they have set prices not like others that vary until your car is done.

Seth
Thanks. I know what you mean