Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

Aloha my fellow Z owners!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 11:33 AM
Mr B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Aloha my fellow Z owners!

Hey guys, I'm here in Hawaii until the 4th of July and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up or if there's events to do here. As of right now, I'm writing this message in Kona. I'll be leaving the big island tonight and will be in Oahu usually. But tomorrow, Friday, I'll be heading out to Maui for one night. Then I'll be back in Honolulu for three nights. Then I'm going to Kauai Tuesday night and will be leaving back to Oahu for good on Wednesday until I leave on Friday. Anyway, if any of you want to meet up to hang out or anything, write back! We can exchange phone numbers or what not. Ok, gotta go! I'll check back later on tonight.
Old 06-28-2003, 03:56 PM
Mr B

Just an update. Saw one LeMans in Honolulu the other day and saw a PPW in Lahina (did I spell it right?) yesterday driving on Front St. Makes me so happy to see Z's here! I also saw a SB in whatever city I am in right now. I'm not exactly sure where I am in Maui right now.
Old 06-28-2003, 06:25 PM
jetjammer

Howzit Mr B

I can't believe noone has shown a little aloha yet. What brought you to the islands? Biz, pleasure or both?

Anyway give me a shout when you get back to Oahu. Maybe we can meet you down at Gordon Biersch or something.
Old 06-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Mr B

Hey there jetjammer! I'm here for a little bit of both but haven't done too much yet. I did go to Pipeline Cafe yesterday for Hoobastank and it was awesome. I STILL can't hear very clearly though. But yeah, I'll be free like Thursday and earlier on Friday. I'll pm you my cell phone and maybe we can meet up. Oh, I saw a SB in Honolulu Saturday night at Ward Center. Talk to you later!