Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

4 July NEX car show

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 08:48 PM
SILKZ03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by puertorican
hey whats good, well im down here in puerto rico right now, but I am down to put my car in the show..... problem is I dont get back to hawaii until july
3rd the day before the show, So can somebody hook it up and get me registered n I will pay back the 10 dollars when I get back..... really wanna put my car in the show and rep oahu z...
I got you....
Old 06-13-2008, 08:49 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by 808_enthusiastZ
so when is the registration???? i'll enter my car in. looks all wack but i'll put it in the show. yo joe let me know when is the registration and i'll go same time as you.
I'm going tomorrow...dont know what time but register and support Jay can't stay too long...got the little one wit me.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:42 AM
dj.kickz

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
what? target for thieves? in that case why mod the car? what is the point? can't drive to walmart, can't drive thru at Mcdonalds, can't park it at the mall? can't hang out...somebody might see it and want to steal it...what? In that case all our cars gonna be stolen. Bro, your car is a Target regardless...its a Z, if you scared to show your car cause you got mods and thieves are trying to steal it, then.....why??? I dont need to say it...do I? Again, the point is....If winning and not showing until the Big show is your thing...so be it; alls good. But I'm sure not all of us is waiting for the "Big show". Participating in the 4th Show or any other show is just another way to have a good time with other people who share the same passion as we do....maybe I'm wrong and barking up the wrong tree
perhaps theft is less of a worry when you can run down to vakamon and have replacement parts in a week but everything on my car is a 6-9 month wait from japan. theres a reason the first mods i did was an alarm and tint.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:47 AM
puertorican

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I got you....
Thanks bro.... I gave Jay all my info so I think he is gonna take care of it....
Old 06-14-2008, 07:50 AM
puertorican

I got you....
thanks bro.....I gave Jay all my info so I think he handled it.....
Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 AM
SILKZ03

thanks bro.....I gave Jay all my info so I think he handled it.....
Jay pM'd me your info. He'll be kinda occupied wit da show and all so I'll take care of it. No worries.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:09 AM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by dj.kickz
perhaps theft is less of a worry when you can run down to vakamon and have replacement parts in a week but everything on my car is a 6-9 month wait from japan. theres a reason the first mods i did was an alarm and tint.
uhh, okay. Got it. I see you have alot of audio going on with your theme and definetly an alarm is needed. Still don't get showing the car at a car show piece but...anyways. Any suggestions on an good alarm installer/store? I looking into getting another one. Thanks.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 06-14-2008 at 09:13 AM.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:48 AM
bluesi808

progressive audio has a lot of alarm setups and they are pretty reasonable as far as price. i always go through jared. try and give him a call. the guys who wire all the stuff are super ****. so i know they do good work.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:24 PM
dj.kickz

my personal favorite is security and sound. i've also heard good things about mobile car audio. just whatever you do, don't go to windward audio.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:35 PM
cocoroco

pearl city, mobile car audio get clifford alarm with remote start and instal for $549. is a good deal. im gonna get that. the alarm comes with a turbo timer feature that i might use in the future!!! ;-)
Old 06-14-2008, 07:29 PM
SILKZ03

Thanks for advice, I'm taking all into consideration. I had clifford on my 300zx so I'll probably go with a clifford setup but don't wanna goe the 500ish route. Thanks.

Jorge....got you registered for the 4th show. I have your pass. The build the track show was off the hook. I got in, Jeff got in...none of us was prepared. It seems alot of cars didn't show, so they had room. Only two nissans and Jay was one of them. jay called and gave me a 45 minute window to get there to get in, didn't get chance to clean or anything until I got on the floor; packed up lil Jojo and we headed to the show, diapers and all. Jeff same thing, he was approached by the sponsors while parking his Z to register for the 4th show; he worked until 2:00am this morning but still stayed all day and showed his Z...thanks bro. Jay had a good showing and props on the audio. Met other Z guys told them about the forum and the 4th show....Im tired, show pics later. The show was a success.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 06-14-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:47 PM
808_enthusiastZ

Thanks for advice, I'm taking all into consideration. I had clifford on my 300zx so I'll probably go with a clifford setup but don't wanna goe the 500ish route. Thanks.

Jorge....got you registered for the 4th show. I have your pass. The build the track show was off the hook. I got in, Jeff got in...none of us was prepared. It seems alot of cars didn't show, so they had room. Only two nissans and Jay was one of them. jay called and gave me a 45 minute window to get there to get in, didn't get chance to clean or anything until I go on the floor. packed up little Jojo and we headed to the show, diapers and all. Jeff same thing, he was approached at the show to put his car in...he worked until 2:00am this morning but still stayed all day and showed his Z. Met other Z guys told them about the forum and the 4th show....Im tired, show pics later. The show was a success.
you got that right bro. i know my car is not all that hooked up but gotta show what i got. as of right now i might be ordering some stuff. let me ask you guys this. who is oahuZ??????????? is it even a club, a crew, or what??? ryan, props for tryin to get it goin.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:59 PM
SILKZ03

you got that right bro. i know my car is not all that hooked up but gotta show what i got. as of right now i might be ordering some stuff. let me ask you guys this. who is oahuZ??????????? is it even a club, a crew, or what??? ryan, props for tryin to get it goin.
enough said
Old 06-15-2008, 02:44 AM
punish_her

Originally Posted by rr_z33
i still dont have a car yet and i got news that smoke is comming out of one of my exhaust. the endless troubles...
my car is kinda falling apart but if more people want to jump in lets do this! im down if its only 10 bucks
Welcome to my world man, there is one endless little thing after another.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:13 AM
puertorican

Jay pM'd me your info. He'll be kinda occupied wit da show and all so I'll take care of it. No worries.
thanks bro jay told me you got me in.... i appreciate it..... i will pay you the money at the show....good lookin out
Old 06-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

come on guys, my car show is gonna be lots of fun! come on down!
Old 06-15-2008, 11:17 AM
puertorican

Jorge is Oahu Z
Old 06-15-2008, 11:19 AM
puertorican

Jorge....got you registered for the 4th show. I have your pass. The build the track show was off the hook. I got in, Jeff got in...none of us was prepared. It seems alot of cars didn't show, so they had room. Only two nissans and Jay was one of them. jay called and gave me a 45 minute window to get there to get in, didn't get chance to clean or anything until I got on the floor; packed up lil Jojo and we headed to the show, diapers and all. Jeff same thing, he was approached by the sponsors while parking his Z to register for the 4th show; he worked until 2:00am this morning but still stayed all day and showed his Z...thanks bro. Jay had a good showing and props on the audio. Met other Z guys told them about the forum and the 4th show....Im tired, show pics later. The show was a success.
post pics of the show, and I wanna see how Jay's audio set up came out
Old 06-15-2008, 02:56 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

The show was awesome. Myself and Shaggy (Tuner City team leader) did our best to get as many more imports in as we could since a good third of the cars flaked. I'm glad we had a few more Z's showed up as Jay was the only one at first.

Show was a huge success. I'll get my pics up later as well.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:56 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

post pics of the show, and I wanna see how Jay's audio set up came out
His setup looks GREAT.

Quick Reply: 4 July NEX car show