Notices
Pacific Alaska, Hawaii

FS:UAS digital air suspension

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 01:03 PM
bluesi808

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:UAS digital air suspension

i have a set of UAS air suspension for sale. comes with rear hks dampers, dakota digital gauge (purchased for $300.00 nib). i dont check the forums anymore so just call 808-457-0274. PRICE: $1500usd obo. if you dont need the gauge we can work something out.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:20 PM
the7thsin

Wow. Killer price. I just bought mine a while back and had to pay a bunch just in shipping. Does this come with all the senders, tank, and everything? How long was the kit on your car (if it was)?

Last edited by the7thsin; 11-06-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:04 PM
bluesi808

all senders are new, 5 gallon tank, and everything else needed for install.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:13 PM
SILKZ03

Hummmm!! I may need to change my suspension. okay, I'm interested. Oh, and you don't have to ship it no where.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 11-06-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:15 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

are you looking for any trades? also do you have pics of everything? pm a.s.a.p.!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
the7thsin

Silkz03: Do it. Protect that beautiful Voltex kit. I'd cry to see it get all mangled.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:34 PM
SILKZ03

bro...its almost a done deal...just gotta few questions to ask.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:50 PM
_STEVEO_01

This seems to be the deal of the century OP... Got a few questions for you considering you have no pictures posted. Is this UAS kit FULLY COMPLETE and ready to be bolted on with no other hardware/wiring required? What size lines are you running? What size compressors are you running (psi included) and how many compressors come with the kit? Does the pressure switch come included with the kit? I noticed you wrote the kit comes with a Dakota Digital Automatic Ride Height Controller, does it control all (4) corners f/b/s/s, does it control ride height, pressure, or both, what model and series? What size valves come with this kit and how many total? Are all fittings and hoses included and in immaculate condition, (reason being, once these parts are generally disassembled, the wear and tear from the fittings and hoses particularly, can become compromised leading to leakage and future problems). You mentioned this kit came with a 5 gallon tank, is it chrome or black, and does it have any water traps/release valve for the purpose of releasing water/built up moisture? Are the solenoid and bolt pack included? You mentioned it came with the rear HKS dampers, what about the fronts?

I've done alot of coordination with Zach over at Universal Air, great guy and VERY knowledgable. These guys sell great products... Looking forward to your response in regards to my questions, and if you get a chance, post up some pics.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:36 PM
integlspwr

if i recall. this was on a white g35 with the plates that said scndls
Old 11-06-2009, 11:49 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
This seems to be the deal of the century OP... Got a few questions for you considering you have no pictures posted. Is this UAS kit FULLY COMPLETE and ready to be bolted on with no other hardware/wiring required? What size lines are you running? What size compressors are you running (psi included) and how many compressors come with the kit? Does the pressure switch come included with the kit? I noticed you wrote the kit comes with a Dakota Digital Automatic Ride Height Controller, does it control all (4) corners f/b/s/s, does it control ride height, pressure, or both, what model and series? What size valves come with this kit and how many total? Are all fittings and hoses included and in immaculate condition, (reason being, once these parts are generally disassembled, the wear and tear from the fittings and hoses particularly, can become compromised leading to leakage and future problems). You mentioned this kit came with a 5 gallon tank, is it chrome or black, and does it have any water traps/release valve for the purpose of releasing water/built up moisture? Are the solenoid and bolt pack included? You mentioned it came with the rear HKS dampers, what about the fronts?

I've done alot of coordination with Zach over at Universal Air, great guy and VERY knowledgable. These guys sell great products... Looking forward to your response in regards to my questions, and if you get a chance, post up some pics.
Thanks for the questions Steve, these are need to know things before jumping into what seems to be an incredible deal without knowing the most important details prior to purchasing. I'd like to know the details outlined above before comitting. PM me or just post the answers....thanks.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 11-06-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:15 AM
bluesi808

wassup steve, cars looking bad ***!

i got 1/2" lines, 5 galllon chrome tank, 2 480c 200psi viair compressors, bolt pack, 8 1/ 2" valves, 1 solenoid, i dont have the controller just the digital gauge #ODY-19-4 (0-400air pressure sensor). hks f and r struts. i found out it can also be used with stance coilovers. as far as fittings i'm not sure i havent taken a look at them lately.

if i was someone interested in doing this kit from top to bottom the only other thing i would look into getting is 1/4" lines(for slower response raising and lowering) and all necessary fittings and teflon tape. you can get these from hydraair locally or uas in the mainland.

as far as pictures i'll post em up as soon as i have time to go down to gx auto. if someone would like to purchase them just give me a call and i can gather up the pieces and show them to you, at a location you choose.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
bluesi808

btw anyone want jdm powerfold mirrors check my other post.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:28 AM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by bluesi808
wassup steve, cars looking bad ***!

i got 1/2" lines, 5 galllon chrome tank, 2 480c 200psi viair compressors, bolt pack, 8 1/ 2" valves, 1 solenoid, i dont have the controller just the digital gauge #ODY-19-4 (0-400air pressure sensor). hks f and r struts. i found out it can also be used with stance coilovers. as far as fittings i'm not sure i havent taken a look at them lately.

if i was someone interested in doing this kit from top to bottom the only other thing i would look into getting is 1/4" lines(for slower response raising and lowering) and all necessary fittings and teflon tape. you can get these from hydraair locally or uas in the mainland.

as far as pictures i'll post em up as soon as i have time to go down to gx auto. if someone would like to purchase them just give me a call and i can gather up the pieces and show them to you, at a location you choose.
Thanks, I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:25 PM
bluesi808

Default uas

sale pending............................
Old 11-07-2009, 01:59 PM
SILKZ03

Hey pick up the phone just called you!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:20 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by bluesi808
sale pending............................
Correction! SOLD!.....now let's see how low can we go and my scraping, bottoming out nightmares are over
Old 11-07-2009, 06:32 PM
the7thsin

Congrats man!! You'll love it. I would look into the 1/4" lines though. I rock the 1/2" and it literally shoots up and down. lol A little harder to control. It is perfectly livable but makes fine-tuning adjustments a little harder.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:36 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by SILKZ03
Correction! SOLD!.....now let's see how low can we go and my scraping, bottoming out nightmares are over
Get out of here Brother! I been out all day, and hadn't checked up until now, and to my surprise... Joe man, what's next bro Glad you decided to make this move, your gonna love the adjustability, it is convenient and will come into great use every time you step into that mean machine.

Joe gave some good advice, like we talked about before... Smaller lines are nice which would give you a slower drop, but I have been running 1/2 lines since the beginning of time and it's really not that bad. It really is a matter of preference. You can actually purchase "slow downs" from Universal Air, they are very inexpensive, all you do is screw them onto your valves and it slows the drop down (assuming you will keep the 1/2 lines). Were definitely getting on the phone with Zach to look at our options.

Congratulations Brother. Worries over on scraping that new kit. Next big obstacle is figuring out how we gonna work this setup with a full coilover system to accomodate the power. Bro, ya got ME feeling like Christmas is coming early with all these goodies. We both on point now. Im about to hit you up on the phone in a couple.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 11-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:29 PM
SILKZ03

Originally Posted by the7thsin
Congrats man!! You'll love it. I would look into the 1/4" lines though. I rock the 1/2" and it literally shoots up and down. lol A little harder to control. It is perfectly livable but makes fine-tuning adjustments a little harder.
Thanks....hit you up on a PM later...got a couple of questions. I'll prolly to 3/8 lines, its kinda in the middle. Not to fast as 1/2 and not as slow as 1/4.

Last edited by SILKZ03; 11-07-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:36 PM
SILKZ03

Get out of here Brother! I been out all day, and hadn't checked up until now, and to my surprise... Joe man, what's next bro Glad you decided to make this move, your gonna love the adjustability, it is convenient and will come into great use every time you step into that mean machine.

Joe gave some good advice, like we talked about before... Smaller lines are nice which would give you a slower drop, but I have been running 1/2 lines since the beginning of time and it's really not that bad. It really is a matter of preference. You can actually purchase "slow downs" from Universal Air, they are very inexpensive, all you do is screw them onto your valves and it slows the drop down (assuming you will keep the 1/2 lines). Were definitely getting on the phone with Zach to look at our options.

Congratulations Brother. Worries over on scraping that new kit. Next big obstacle is figuring out how we gonna work this setup with a full coilover system to accomodate the power. Bro, ya got ME feeling like Christmas is coming early with all these goodies. We both on point now. Im about to hit you up on the phone in a couple.
Thanks brah.....call you once I get more info on the controller and mounts from UAS and stance.