Notices
Photography Techniques, Cameras, Lenses, & Equipment

Strasse Forged + Raymond Niece + NMPeter

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 01:38 PM
nmpeter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strasse Forged + Raymond Niece + NMPeter

I recently got the chance to rock a set of Strasse Forged wheels. I've had them for 3 weeks now and I'm in love! Let me tell you guys that these wheels are bad *** and for those of you who don't know about Strasse Forged you definitely need to take a look at their line up (wasn't paid or told to say that lol)

Strasse Forged CF S5 Wheels
Carbon Fiber Centers
High Polished Lips with Silver painted barrels
20x9 Front 2" Lip
20x10.5 Rear 4" Lip

Special thanks to Rob & Chris @ Strasse Forged and Raymond Niece for making this happen

www.flickr.com/raymondn for more sizes

Let me know what you guys think. C&C welcome.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:11 AM
Qwikwithestix

Sweet wheels and pics.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:48 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Received 1,029 Likes on 786 Posts

are these guys different from kranson and 360 forged? Werent they all located in FL with similar wheels?

360 always had great photography as well.

http://www.wheelexecutives.com/wheel...ged-wheels.htm

Probably the same, will assume until proven otherwise. 360 and kranson were scammers btw.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:57 PM
ni$mo350

I'm buddies with Raymond on flickr, he's on another level than the rest and his lighting is on point. The wheels and IS are nice but I'd be too worried about other idiots doing stuff to it.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:24 PM
nmpeter

Originally Posted by Cux350z
are these guys different from kranson and 360 forged? Werent they all located in FL with similar wheels?

360 always had great photography as well.

http://www.wheelexecutives.com/wheel...ged-wheels.htm

Probably the same, will assume until proven otherwise. 360 and kranson were scammers btw.
Strasse Forged is NOT partners with 360 Forged or Kranson Forged nor do they have anything to do with those companies. Before I do anything with anyone on my car I make sure to do my research behind the company and make sure everything is clean and have they a good reputation. Strasse Forged is based in South Florida however they have hundreds of sets not only in the US but all over the world and all of which are quality wheels which all have had positive feedback from the owners of the wheels.

There are a number of wheel companies based in South Florida and it's unfortunate that when you think of a South Florida wheel company the name 360 Forged comes up. I know about them and what they do and with that said I will never be affiliated with them. As for Kranson Forged I honestly don't know too much about them however I know that they have nothing to do with Strasse Forged.

Also what rim company doesn't have good pictures?

Strasse Forged is a legit company and they don't deserve to be compared to 360 Forged, I stand behind the products on my car and the companies that I chose to be affiliated with. The guys at Strasse Forged are down to earth guys and aren't there to sell you wheels, their main goal is to help you achieve the look you want for your car.

BTW I don't work for Strasse Forged nor was I paid to do anything for them. I just proudly rock their wheels.

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
I'm buddies with Raymond on flickr, he's on another level than the rest and his lighting is on point. The wheels and IS are nice but I'd be too worried about other idiots doing stuff to it.
That's just apart of the game, anything you put on your car you risk it being messed with. Lets just say if anybody touches my wheels their fingers will be cut off .
Old 08-31-2010, 08:10 PM
Nick-VTR

Originally Posted by nmpeter
BTW I don't work for Strasse Forged nor was I paid to do anything for them. I just proudly rock their wheels.
So, you just registed on the 350z forums to post pics of your Lexus with new wheels?

Riiiiiiiiight. How many other forums did you register on?
Old 08-31-2010, 09:26 PM
nmpeter

Originally Posted by Nick-VTR
So, you just registed on the 350z forums to post pics of your Lexus with new wheels?

Riiiiiiiiight. How many other forums did you register on?
Slow down now SOB. I've been registered since November 2009. I'm on the forums to look for wheels since common 350Z offsets fit the IS250 and I appreciate the 350Z. I'm proud of my car and I share pictures of my car on all different forums regardless of which wheels I have.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Received 1,029 Likes on 786 Posts

Strasse Forged is NOT partners with 360 Forged or Kranson Forged nor do they have anything to do with those companies. Before I do anything with anyone on my car I make sure to do my research behind the company and make sure everything is clean and have they a good reputation. Strasse Forged is based in South Florida however they have hundreds of sets not only in the US but all over the world and all of which are quality wheels which all have had positive feedback from the owners of the wheels.

There are a number of wheel companies based in South Florida and it's unfortunate that when you think of a South Florida wheel company the name 360 Forged comes up. I know about them and what they do and with that said I will never be affiliated with them. As for Kranson Forged I honestly don't know too much about them however I know that they have nothing to do with Strasse Forged.

Also what rim company doesn't have good pictures?

Strasse Forged is a legit company and they don't deserve to be compared to 360 Forged, I stand behind the products on my car and the companies that I chose to be affiliated with. The guys at Strasse Forged are down to earth guys and aren't there to sell you wheels, their main goal is to help you achieve the look you want for your car.

That's just apart of the game, anything you put on your car you risk it being messed with. Lets just say if anybody touches my wheels their fingers will be cut off .

so how many links or pictures do i need to provide for you to admit youre wrong and really didnt research?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42715560@N02/4132331457/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/360forg...8043/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42715560@N02/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/360forged/
http://flickriver.com/photos/360forged/tags/z06/

Notice how the corvettes magically changed wheels caps when the company switched names. The vinyl on the rear window also went from 360 forged to strasse. They take very similar photos, of the same exact cars, and very similar locations.

Both companies out of florida....
both companies didnt exist at the same time
Both companies sell the exact same wheels, finsihes (cf, not too many people do that) and use very similar wheel names. S5 vs 5ive
Old 09-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Strasse Chris

Hey guys, Im Chris, one of the owners of Strasse Forged. Just wanted to clear things up a bit. Just to get to the point 360 is 360, NOTHING to do with Strasse Forged. All that crap that went on with 360 was actually done by the guy that left 360 and started adv1. My company is not and has nothing to do with 360 or any other wheel company. There are many z06's in Fl, and I own one of the ones in the pics. Believe me none of our z06' or any other cars for that matter, were ever used by any other wheel companies. Black or blue z06's look identical when next to each other lol. Ill actually go over your points in order....

caps look nothing alike.. look at the wheel details. we have angle cuts and many more fasteners.

vinyl... theres not many places to place stickers

cf finish... no not many ppl do that at all, its very expensive to do, and very hard to find a facility capable of doing it right

S5... stands for strasse 5 spoke.

yes our sales office is based out of Fl, but our manufacturing facility is in Ca.

exist at same time? 360 still exists.

Unfortunately people had horrible experiences with 360 and I understand the concerns, but do a little more research before starting rumors please. Check out what I first stated here and youll see everything I said is true.

Google the crap out of us, and you will see there is not one unhappy customer or complaint. There's no way to hide what people write on the forums and I guarantee you wont find any negative stuff about us. We have wheels all over the country, and even in other continents, deliver when wheels are due, or even before due date many times. And have very high quality powder coat and paint. Not to mention fully test all of our designs and sizes vigorously to guarantee the integrity and quality of our wheels.

On the other note, Thanks for the comments guys. We might sponsor or become vendors on this site soon too. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Thanks guys
Chris

so how many links or pictures do i need to provide for you to admit youre wrong and really didnt research?

Notice how the corvettes magically changed wheels caps when the company switched names. The vinyl on the rear window also went from 360 forged to strasse. They take very similar photos, of the same exact cars, and very similar locations.

Both companies sell the exact same wheels, finsihes (cf, not too many people do that) and use very similar wheel names. S5 vs 5ive

Last edited by Strasse Chris; 09-06-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:52 PM
350zbiturbo

The car looks nice, but I mean truly you cant really expect us to think they didnt tell you to come on here and post. Their is nothing wrong with being sponsored and you should be proud of it, but dont try and bull.... us.

I do like how your car looks, but its highly unlikely an IS guy would come in here, with the way you pronounced the wheels. One word of advice when trying to sneak in on a forum, talk about your other mods which you clearly have, instead of ONLY talking about your wheels, its a dead giveaway.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:24 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Even the logo is very similar on the cars. Notice the distinct vertical line that separates the words "Strasse l Forged" is very similar to the
"360 l Forged"? Too many coincidences if you ask me.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Strasse Chris

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Even the logo is very similar on the cars. Notice the distinct vertical line that separates the words "Strasse l Forged" is very similar to the
"360 l Forged"? Too many coincidences if you ask me.
Ummm im not sure if you read what I wrote or not. Me being one of the owners and publicly clearing that up should kind of just a little bit directly tell you we have nothing to do with any other wheel company lol. Plain and simple. Google any complaints with our name.... you wont find any. We're very very serious when it comes to customer service and satisfaction, not to mention dont cut corners in any way shape or form when it comes to quality. And as for Peter posting here, no we didnt ask him to do that, but was VERY cool of him to do. Really appreciate it Pete. We'll have pics up soon of a killer 1000+ hp 370z on our wheels with some insaneee offsets, and our GTR for you guys to check out. Thanks again and just ask me whatever it is you have questions about, we're down to earth over here.

Last edited by Strasse Chris; 09-12-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:02 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Strasse Chris
Ummm im not sure if you read what I wrote or not. Me being one of the owners and publicly clearing that up should kind of just a little bit directly tell you we have nothing to do with any other wheel company lol. Plain and simple. Google any complaints with our name.... you wont find any. We're very very serious when it comes to customer service and satisfaction, not to mention dont cut corners in any way shape or form when it comes to quality. And as for Peter posting here, no we didnt ask him to do that, but was VERY cool of him to do. Really appreciate it Pete. We'll have pics up soon of a killer 1000+ hp 370z on our wheels with some insaneee offsets, and our GTR for you guys to check out. Thanks again and just ask me whatever it is you have questions about, we're down to earth over here.
You saying you have no relation doesn't really mean anything. Anyone who was associated with a shady shop with a bad reputation is going to deny any wrong dealings and/or association with that shop. Furthermore, I didn't say anything about you specifically. I simply pointed out that there were good points made by another member here. Your photo's, photo locations, and even your logo look very similar to the other shady company's that he mentioned. You can deny your relation to them until you are blue in the face, it makes no difference to me. I am simply saying that the points he made call foul on you.

One last thing, you say you didn't ask Peter to post here, yet as soon as people called foul on you, you were here with your VERY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM by the first page. Sure seems to me you were watching this thread, no? If he posted here by his own accord and you have NEVER posted on this forum before, it feels like a little more than a coincidence you made it here to defend yourself so quickly.

If you want the haters out of this thread, stop the sneaky BS. We are all smarter than you are giving us credit for. We all know you asked him to post up here. You aren't fooling anyone, same thing with the GTR thread you started. If you want coverage, pay to be a sponsor like all the other legitimate shops here. Starting these threads to get free advertising for your company and pretending like you aren't behind it is not tricking us like you hope it is. You are not off to a good start on this forum already, continuing down the path you are headed will do nothing but damage to you and your company's reputation.

Last edited by fallenromeo; 09-12-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Strasse Chris

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
You saying you have no relation doesn't really mean anything. Anyone who was associated with a shady shop with a bad reputation is going to deny any wrong dealings and/or association with that shop. Furthermore, I didn't say anything about you specifically. I simply pointed out that there were good points made by another member here. Your photo's, photo locations, and even your logo look very similar to the other shady company's that he mentioned. You can deny your relation to them until you are blue in the face, it makes no difference to me. I am simply saying that the points he made call foul on you.

One last thing, you say you didn't ask Peter to post here, yet as soon as people called foul on you, you were here with your VERY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM by the first page. Sure seems to me you were watching this thread, no? If he posted here by his own accord and you have NEVER posted on this forum before, it feels like a little more than a coincidence you made it here to defend yourself so quickly.

If you want the haters out of this thread, stop the sneaky BS. We are all smarter than you are giving us credit for. We all know you asked him to post up here. You aren't fooling anyone, same thing with the GTR thread you started. If you want coverage, pay to be a sponsor like all the other legitimate shops here. Starting these threads to get free advertising for your company and pretending like you aren't behind it is not tricking us like you hope it is. You are not off to a good start on this forum already, continuing down the path you are headed will do nothing but damage to you and your company's reputation.
First of all the facts were stated just to inform anyone that might think other wise. I clearly stated who owns the company that did all of the wrong doings to their customers. Of course we've checked on this thread as soon as he told us he posted his pics in a few places. Why wouldnt we look? Why wouldnt we want to see peoples opinions? And no we didnt ask him to post, we wouldve done it ourselves just like the GTR. Once questions were raised, yes we decided to give answers to them, which Peter would not know the answers to nor do I think a customer should have to answer to questions brought up about us. You dont have to attack anyone that doesnt have any bad rep or intentions. Were all into the same hobby and love for the car scene. We couldve asked him to reply and told him what to post, but preferred to do it ourselves. No sneaky stuff going on... Yes i posted the GTR thread to show you guys our project. Whats wrong with that? Were not mentioning any wheel specs, prices or anything. JUST SHOWING YOU OUR GTR. Its ALWAYS good to be cautious but dont attack the wrong people or overdo it. Yes we want to become sponsors here and would def like to see what the Z community thinks about us before. Once again if you think anything fishy about us, look us up. The internet doesnt lie. Thanks

Last edited by Strasse Chris; 09-12-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:32 PM
nmpeter

You guys are silly here. If I worked for Strasse Forged I wouldn't have a problem saying so.

I've been a member here since November 2009. Sure I don't post much but as I said before I'm here because I look for wheels (350Z owners share common offsets with IS250/350 owners)

What flaws are there? I see some curb I think. Can you get some close ups?
19x9.5 + 24
19x10.5 + 20

Shipped to 33028 please
Oh look another IS250/350 member, I suppose he's on here to promote his Work Wheels

Cute car....
Here's where you get slapped in the face.

Pictures don't do justice for the rims, I had these rims for a week. I love them!

OMG I worked for Vossen TOO? No. I did a photoshoot for them and guess what? I posted the pictures on the forums I was on.

Come on guys. I'm on 5 forums. Club Lexus, MYIS, Club RSX, ISSForums, and MY350Z search me nmpeter/9 Meter Peter, I post pictures of my car if I have pictures. Rob, one of the guys who work at for Strasse Forged who is a fellow IS250 owner asked if I wanted to rock his old wheels for a show since I sold my wheels a week before so I said yes why not as I was already registered. I was featured in the booth so we decided to throw decals and what not on the car.

As for Chris telling me to post on the forum? Guess what, he didn't. I told him where I posted pictures of my car so he followed all of my threads to see what people were saying.

I don't know why I wasted my time to prove you guys wrong. I just hate to be accused. You guys are too sensitive, next time I won't post pictures of my car on here if it makes you all sleep better at night.

Last edited by nmpeter; 09-16-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:45 AM
FORGEDLIFESTYLE

Damn, the bull **** that people say on forums is hilarious some times.. some people have a lot of free time on their hands to write paragraphs and essays bashing others.

Car looks great peter, when you get your new wheels on october 10th please post up.

I'm sure you'll be happy to tell us you WORK for WORK Wheels USA. . . . . . . .
Old 09-25-2010, 07:45 PM
350zbiturbo

I think this thread should be deleted, looks like Strasse has all the guns coming out and thinks were stupid. Just so you know, Vossen is in miami and does the very promotion you are doing, but their guys admit it, and Vossen admits it and sponsors the forum. If you want to post, then get a dealer that sponsors the forum to post for you. As for Forgedlifestyle, please spare us man we are not dumb. You are in miami, and you JUST joined, go to a honda forum or something, maybe you can trick them with your bull.