Notices
Photoshop Make request or post your chops here.

Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 08:41 PM
overZealous1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is really a retarded rendition i did to simulate the new paint. it is actually alot darker in tone and right between blue and purple. wondering if you can fix it abit then do the entire wheel in black, windows tinted, and headlights in black too. thank you!

[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9404/newpaintkw6.th.jpg]

Old 08-10-2007, 09:03 PM
findrock2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ...

[QUOTE=overZealous1]this is really a retarded rendition i did to simulate the new paint. it is actually alot darker in tone and right between blue and purple. wondering if you can fix it abit then do the entire wheel in black, windows tinted, and headlights in black too. thank you!.
Attached Thumbnails Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-newpaintkw6.jpg  
Old 08-10-2007, 09:10 PM
overZealous1

dang brotha, you are quick! thanks. i was trying to get a true pic of the color from a test, but my phone cam could not pick up the true color. it is really close to the harlequin color right around the area of my thumb. i am painting the car that color, then harlequin flames misted on. the effect will be that they will disappear when looking directly at a panel, then change colors around the rest making the flames disappear and reappear different colors. don't expect ya to try and make that effect. thanks!!

Old 08-11-2007, 01:31 AM
findrock2

man seriously gimme a right color photo. my worst is w/ colorz. other than that i can do everything.
peace
Attached Thumbnails Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-2.jpg  

Last edited by findrock2; 08-11-2007 at 01:34 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:38 AM
overZealous1

Originally Posted by findrock2
man seriously gimme a right color photo. my worst is w/ colorz. other than that i can do everything.
peace

holy smokes!! that is looking awesome! thanks

for some reason i can't capture the true color with my phone cam. it is pretty darn close on that last one though. ya just inspired me to spend the entire weekend at my shop getting this sucker done!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:19 AM
findrock2

np man, anytime

Originally Posted by overZealous1
holy smokes!! that is looking awesome! thanks

for some reason i can't capture the true color with my phone cam. it is pretty darn close on that last one though. ya just inspired me to spend the entire weekend at my shop getting this sucker done!
Old 08-12-2007, 10:37 PM
maXmood
Under Boost!

my attempts
Attached Thumbnails Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-newpaintkw61.jpg   Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-newpaintkw62.jpg   Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-newpaintkw63.jpg  
Old 08-13-2007, 04:29 PM
overZealous1

Originally Posted by TheLord
my attempts

thanks man. i already bought all the paint, so i am just gunna go with it. i feel pretty darn confident that it will be jaw dropping. after findrock's p/c with the black wheels, i HAVE to do this paint job now, lol. i'm using ppg 2021 clear, so it will shine like a mirror! will try to capture the real color under flouresent lights and sunlight when i get it finished.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:55 PM
findrock2

Originally Posted by overZealous1
thanks man. i already bought all the paint, so i am just gunna go with it. i feel pretty darn confident that it will be jaw dropping. after findrock's p/c with the black wheels, i HAVE to do this paint job now, lol. i'm using ppg 2021 clear, so it will shine like a mirror! will try to capture the real color under flouresent lights and sunlight when i get it finished.

o boy~ ur fast.. already working on it?? hahahaha post pix of new look asap wanta see.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:30 PM
overZealous1

Originally Posted by findrock2
o boy~ ur fast.. already working on it?? hahahaha post pix of new look asap wanta see.

it is actually a paint job i have wanted to do for about 5 years now. will be painting a few more parts tonight. prep takes forever and i have the car ripped down to bare shell. it will come out perfect though and easily show worthy. just the engine bay i am dreading. gotta strip and paint that too! motor is already out though.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:39 AM
Sk8fe

I've been trying to decide on a CF hood for my Track Z. Of course the one I really love (ChargeSpeed), I can't afford, so could you PS a Seibon GT and TS on my Z? Attached are different angles, so which ever is easiest. I could always go with an OEM styled CF hood, but although my Z in still street legal, it mostly sees time on the track, so I was thinking something a little more "aggressive" -- plus it would be nice to have time heat extraction vents, but of course when it rains then all those vents give you a dirty sloppy engine bay. Decisions, decisions...

If you could PS that for me I would appreciate it. If not its cool... Thx
Attached Thumbnails Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-tomz2.jpg   Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-tomz1.jpg   Z mods i want: photoshop collaged, i can help you with photoshop too.-tomz3.jpg  
Old 08-21-2007, 03:55 PM
findrock2

Originally Posted by Sk8fe
I've been trying to decide on a CF hood for my Track Z. Of course the one I really love (ChargeSpeed), I can't afford, so could you PS a Seibon GT and TS on my Z? Attached are different angles, so which ever is easiest. I could always go with an OEM styled CF hood, but although my Z in still street legal, it mostly sees time on the track, so I was thinking something a little more "aggressive" -- plus it would be nice to have time heat extraction vents, but of course when it rains then all those vents give you a dirty sloppy engine bay. Decisions, decisions...

If you could PS that for me I would appreciate it. If not its cool... Thx

pictures of hood in same perspective needed.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Sk8fe

Yea, that might be a problem -- doh! CarbonLTD has a thread with pics of these for sale, I'd have to see...
Old 09-21-2007, 09:55 PM
overZealous1

just wanted to update this abit on my progress due to the photoshoped pics. car should be done in a couple weeks. still hard to get a pic of the actual color, but you may be able to gauge it off of the bit of db that you can see in the pic. wheels will go black this weekend. thanks for the guys who gave me "the vision" lol