Notices
Shop Builds Temp moving posts for some clean up of this section.

Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 05:02 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
were you or were you not DPM@MRC? Why did you have the name?

send it or cop out, you said I wanted the money, well I do. I'll be here to stay. Classic line by the way, did you come up with that yourself?
the name was created to give a more political reponse to MRC Customers on the forums .. i was never once affiliated with MRC.. i never got paid from MRC for doing that.. i never got discounts on parts for doing that.. ask Julian wait you don't talk to him.. ask Rome.. he will tell you... my only relationship with MRC was a customer.. just like you.. just like rome..

now with that information could you please STFU and GTFO
Old 10-23-2009, 05:22 AM
doug

Originally Posted by __jb
ps: Be careful, doug... Rude might wrest your title away from you next year... He looks like a natural!

-jb
nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 10-23-2009, 05:35 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lawdogg149
You guys are right. I was one of JT's victims from here at Camaro5. Car is very strong. Problem begins with a check engine light that comes on if you boost the car. Misfire and TPS position codes. Have spoken with Justin JT's tuner whom stated he will help solve the issue. Second is the turbo has no writing at all on it and I have asked repeatedly for documentation of the turbo being a Garrett as advertised. Nothing as been produced.(Not even from this great guy Tom as everyone speaks of). I have spoken with Garrett and forwarded photos of the turbo installed on my car and they stated it does not appear to be theres but a knockoff. I then checked Ebay bam $384 shipped to your door knock off. When Jeremy was asked he quickly stated I will send you proof. Nothing yet. Well as most know Im a lawman myself and working closely with Florida Dept of Justice I hope to have a resoulution to the false advertisement and Theft by deception issues at large.

Tom if your a man at all then stand up and prove these kits and your reputation are creditable if not get prepared for **** to reign down on everyone involved. So you posters that are Tom's friends and all then pass on the word.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48454
Old 10-23-2009, 05:52 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update.....

Coach got in touch with me.....I won't put his personal business out there... But I will say he is hanging in there and doing better. Let's pray for this good man.

Ultimate is closed .... I will keep my mouth shut on this also.

JT.....you are doneeee... Finished..... Fineto'...don't even waste your time answering the questions that JZ and the others have been asking....you are guilty bro...the good thing is you dont have Coach to protect you anymore. My guess is the only place you could ever get a job is with MrS!!!...

I will stop posting while I am upset....
Old 10-23-2009, 05:56 AM
doug

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Originally Posted by XKR
Update.....

Coach got in touch with me.....I won't put his personal business out there... But I will say he is hanging in there and doing better. Let's pray for this good man.

JT.....you are doneeee... Finished..... Fineto'...don't even waste your time answering the questions that JZ and the others have been asking....you are guilty bro...the good thing is you dont have Coach to protect you anymore. My guess is the only place you could ever get a job is with MrS!!!...

If i'm putting 2 and 2 together here.. because i'm pretty good at basic math.. i would like to assume that coach's health problems were caused by the pending litigation he might be facing from the world of trouble JT put him into.. and the loss of the business and maybe even some of his personal assests.. and if i know JT.. he will just turn around and point the finger at coach..

Mike i hope you told Coach that we all have his back here on the forum.. and i'm sure if he ever needed it.. this thread and others along with numerous trail's JT has left should be enough for material witness statements or evidence in court if anything comes down to it
Old 10-23-2009, 06:01 AM
chris'smax

****ing scamers!

Last edited by chris'smax; 10-23-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:11 AM
buzzardmountain

I still say something doesn't add up...........maybe I'll send a few pm's and not openly speculate on the forums............
Old 10-23-2009, 06:33 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
If i'm putting 2 and 2 together here.. because i'm pretty good at basic math.. i would like to assume that coach's health problems were caused by the pending litigation he might be facing from the world of trouble JT put him into.. and the loss of the business and maybe even some of his personal assests.. and if i know JT.. he will just turn around and point the finger at coach..

Mike i hope you told Coach that we all have his back here on the forum.. and i'm sure if he ever needed it.. this thread and others along with numerous trail's JT has left should be enough for material witness statements or evidence in court if anything comes down to it
yeah Doug.... He knows the gang has his back....JT put it out there already...And the only truth he has spoken so far...

Coach was hospitalized for an MI due to stress.... and we all know who caused the stress....

Last edited by XKR; 10-23-2009 at 06:35 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:38 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Update.....

hopefully he recovers and posts back here sometime

lol...all that after bragging about "i haz free legal representation"
epic fail!

i guess he'll have ot move to SD now, and work with the leech(RA) in his shack

Originally Posted by doug
i would like to assume that coach's health problems were caused by the pending litigation he might be facing from the world of trouble JT put him into.. and the loss of the business and maybe even some of his personal assests.. and if i know JT.. he will just turn around and point the finger at coach..

thats exactly what i was thinking too, this time he didnt jsut ruin some guys fanatasy on the Z platform(even if its an extroll like curtis), but this one is way worst.....(and thats an understatement)
Old 10-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

wait Mike, Iam a little confused. Where was coach/Tom when all these turbos were being ordered for the camaro guys? Did he let JT do all the working/sales? =O .Didnt anyone have receipts to give to the customers? usually even garret gives you a receipt when ordering there turbos,no?

I bet my money, JT was ordering knock off 400$ ebay turbos, depositing the $$$ for the knock offs to the shop, and pocketing the difference! I bet!!.. correct me if im wrong though.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:47 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by Vas@Extended
wait Mike, Iam a little confused. Where was coach/Tom when all these turbos were being ordered for the camaro guys? Did he let JT do all the working/sales? =O .Didnt anyone have receipts to give to the customers? usually even garret gives you a receipt when ordering there turbos,no?

I bet my money, JT was ordering knock off 400$ ebay turbos, depositing the $$$ for the knock offs to the shop, and pocketing the difference! I bet!!.. correct me if im wrong though.
^^^Beat me to it........this is what I was gonna be pm'ing......

For example..........I know exactly what my employees/project managers order and for which project. There isn't one material invoice that I don't see.....

I'm just saying......
Old 10-23-2009, 06:49 AM
XKR

Jorge...... SD .. Here comes JT

Last edited by XKR; 10-23-2009 at 06:52 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:50 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So its confimed by the ex shop owner, JT where are u now?
Old 10-23-2009, 06:54 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Oh no though. Tom handed me the turbo in the office and stated it was a garrett. He is not a free man on this issue. I spent several hours there in the shop with Tom and jeremy. We even sat in the office and he explained the turbo to me with it sitting on the desk in front of us. So hell no he is as much involved in this matter as Jeremy. Based on what you just stated above we were given a knock off turbo am I correct?
What about this XKR?

Last edited by Jay'Z; 10-23-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:56 AM
XKR

Buz and Vas..... I post this on the oter site... You guys are correct...

If tom wants to defend himself have him call me personally he has my number. I have his cell number as well called it many times left messages no call back no answers. I wonder if 6702 Willow Lake Cir Fort Myers, FL is his home address. Maybe paying a vist there next. I JUST WANT PROOF OF WHAT TURBO IS ON THIS DAMN CAR NOW????
I have gotten in touch with Coach.... I am only saying this because I don't want has good name to go in the gutter...

Tom was hospitalized for an MI... Or as most know it... Heart Attack.... I assure you that if there was any bait and switch... JT was the only one involved ... I stand behind what I say about Tom... He is a good man and would not have put his name at risk doing a stunt like that.

JT is now back in Orlando.... Ultimate is closed... Tom is ill....JT stressed this man out to the point of almost killing him.

I am sure what JT did was order a knockoff ... Charged you for Garretts ....Give the shop the monies for the knockoff... And pocket the difference....

I just wanted you to know what's up....

JT is done in our community... I am sure he is done in yours.... I am sure his head will pop up somewhere... We will be there to catch him...

Best of luck with your car....Sorry we got here too late to save a few of you:mad0260:
Old 10-23-2009, 06:59 AM
buzzardmountain

I saw what you posted........and I saw what lawdogg posted in response.

And if coach has an attorney for a wife, he should know ignorance isn't a defense (as I suspect will be the excuse*).

Last edited by buzzardmountain; 10-23-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:03 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
What about this XKR?
Tom know as much as me about turbo's.... If someone handed me a turbo and called it a Garrett... I don't have the kind of knowledge to say otherwise.....Look what he pulled on JZ.... It's the same bait and switch...JT would not try this on a well seasoned person on the art of FI...JT knew he could run over Tom ..
Old 10-23-2009, 07:05 AM
doug

i maybe naive in saying this.. but i'm going to take it in my opinion that JT probably ordered the turbo's and told coach that the turbo's were Garrett turbo's.. or at the point got coach so deep in at that point he told the guy they were Garrett's and maybe thats what stressed him out.. again i'm only speculating and i maybe naive.. but i'm giving coach the benefit of the doubt
Old 10-23-2009, 07:11 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Can someone find me a Garrett turbo that doesn't have the word "Garrett" in raised letters on the exhaust housing? If you were HANDED a turbo that was said to be Garrett, wouldn't you at least LOOK for the word Garrett on it? How stoopid do you have to be to not question that, or at least ASK where the Garrett logo is supposed to be on the turbo??!! EVERY Garrett turbo we receive for PowerLab turbo kits and EVERY Garrett turbo I've ever seen has the word Garrett on it.

Btw, that's pretty incriminating what lawdogg posted about Tom. I'm not going to be judge and jury though, as every part of me wants to believe that he's also a victim in this. Ouch.

Darren
Old 10-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

All Garrett turbos have Garrett labeled that i have seen..

Look for the identification name plate of the turbo. In the T series you can usually find it on the body of the turbo or on the inlet plate, held by 2 clinches. Although in the GT series it is usually recorded by computer on the compressor housing or with a name plate held by 2 clinches.

Once you find the identification name plate there are several possibilities.

1 . On the name plate there is a Garrett part number, usually ( directly after the p/n or part number), where the turbo is already identified.

2 . Only the O.E.M. part number (that of the maker of the engine) appears on the name plate, this is normally the case with CATERPILLAR, DETROIT DIESEL, JOHN DEERE, PERKINS and K.H.DEUTZ, this is why we need to search for the crossing using the search of this Web site, introducing the O.E.M. part number and searching by O.E.M. part number ( it should maintain the same style with spaces, hyphens, etc...).

3 . In the event that the previous steps do not bring any results contact GARRETT by Fax or e-mail and we will attept to find the part number.

Last edited by Jay'Z; 10-23-2009 at 07:36 AM.

Quick Reply: Jzurita's Build "Nightmare that became a dream" 590whp 93 octane