Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Are you from the MidWest? BZF '05!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 10:36 AM
BransonZFest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are you from the MidWest? BZF '05!!

Since it's been a few weeks (and things are starting to slow down from the holiday rush), I figure it's time for another BZF update.

We have added something unique to the give away stash this year. Trust me when I say that it if you win one of these free ride coupons, it will be something you won't soon forget. Want a hint? (Click Here)

I have revamped the forums for this year's web site. They are not perfect, but they are close enough for now. Head over to the web site and click on the FORUMS button along the left hand side of the main page. Take a few minutes and let people know you plan on attending. (Heck, share a few memories as well.)

We have been contacted by several national vendors in regards to sponsoring the event. We have decided to keep the lid on who they are for now, but KEEP TUNED. This may turn out to be some pretty exciting stuff.

Now that we are about to head into a new year, why don't you reward yourself with a well deserved vacation? All the information you need to pre-register for the event is located on the web site. Why not take a few minutes and give them a call? As an added bonus your name will appear ON THE SITE as a registered guest!

Want to read what other people thought about last years event? Check out the news letter from the Z Club of Texas for a complete wrap up of BZF '04: http://www.zcluboftexas.org/04newsle...504_lowres.pdf

That's all for now! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old 01-16-2005, 12:11 PM
BransonZFest

bump
Old 02-01-2005, 08:04 PM
BransonZFest

Where does the time go? It's already February for goodness sake.

What does that mean? Spring is right around the corner and the third annual Branson Z Fest will be here before you know it.

Web Site: There have been several changes on the web site. Anyone that bothered to register for the "forums" section may notice that they have now been REMOVED. On the other hand, a simple form has been added to the bottom of the event home page to post quick comments and suggestions. Want more in depth discussion about the event? I suggest you head to the HAZCC web site and post your message in the Message Boards. No reason in trying to duplicate what Big_Bird and the gang seem to have already perfected. Post your question or comment there and I bet you will get more than just a few replies from the membership of the host club.

I have also made one other change to the website to help make sharing the latest updates easier. Check out the "News and event updates" section on the home page. That is the area to read up on all of the latest updates to the event. As time draws closer to May, I am sure that area will start popping with all the latest scoop on the 'fest.

Did you make it to the MZF last September in KC? Remember the T-shirt with the 240z that we had made up? Well.. we have enlisted the same artist to create a rendition of a red 350Z for our use on the t-shirts for BZF '05! Want a sneak peak of the design so far? Check out the splash screen for the web site. www.BransonZFest.com (And remember to email comments to michael@bransonzfest.com or post a message on the event web site or on the HAZCC message boards. )

Own a Z31? Check out the "news" section on www.Z31.com to learn how to show your support for the BZF! Have your picture added to the Z31.com welcome page and you could become FAMOUS. (Or not.)

Well..

That is it for now! I'll be back in a few weeks to update everyone on the final schedule for Saturday.

Remember:

Have you been to a BZF in the past? Tell people about it and get them involved in BZF '05.

Haven't been to a BZF event before? Ask someone that has! It is one heck of a good time.

Register NOW by calling: 1-800-245-3308 and asking for the Branson Z Fest special!
Old 02-09-2005, 05:46 PM
BransonZFest

ATTN 350Z and Twin Turbo owners! You have officially been CALLED OUT.

Far be it from little ole me to try and use a little good natured boasting to get people on the track on Friday. But what would you TT and 350Z owners think if you read the following on Z31.com like I did?

"Looking forward to blowing the doors off some Z32's and Z33's on Friday night! In addition to all the other fun stuff...." - By: Jason84NA2T on Feb 3 2005 10:53AM

One fast Z31 not enough? How about a SECOND fast Z31? How about the fact that the owners of one of the fastest Z31's in this part of the country have already registered and plan on attending. Want proof of the speed of Ryans car? Check out the Sport Z Magazine web site for a video of him going head to head with a 350Z!

http://www.sportzmagazine.com/Z_Downloads.htm

What do you think TT and 350Z guys? Think you have what it takes to blow these guys off the track on Friday?

If so, it's TIME TO REGISTER and represent for your generation of Z!

Branson Z Fest - Branson Mo - May 18th - 22nd
Click here for additional information.