Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Branson Z Fest April 20-23.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 01:09 PM
BransonZFest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coming to the BZF but have not registered yet? READ THIS!

It is a very basic business principal: If you have to choose between a customer that promises to buy your product and one standing in front of you with cash in hand, you take the cash and not the promise. This is especially true if you run a hotel in a resort town. Being in the position of having to turn down guaranteed business because you have unreserved rooms held for another group is always a bad idea.

Needless to say that is exactually the situation that we face each year. The trick is to block off enough rooms to make sure everyone in our group gets one, while at the same time not preventing the hotel from renting rooms that we will not use. It sounds simple enough, but if things don't go right it leaves people without a room at the hotel. (Something we all want to avoid.)

Whats the bottom line to all of this?

Simple: We have been asked to release some of our room nights back into the general pool for a couple of the week nights. If you are going to make a reservation with the hotel PLEASE MAKE IT SOON so that we can assure that you they will have a room for you. As it stands right now, the hotel will be completely booked up for most of the week for anyone that is not part of our group. Once the hotel starts grabbing some what seems to be some of "excess" week nights, you may be locked out.

(One quick note: This message is not intended for anyone listed on the home page of the event web site. )

www.bransonzfest.com
Old 03-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Bini2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will register today!!! I would not miss this for anything.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:04 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

who else besides the professional and i are coming up from little rock area? please pm me or the professional so we can make sure we are all meeting at the same places and have the same times, so no one is left out.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:08 AM
tnkrstoyco

Aaron, go to http://azcc.ww4.us:8081/phpBB2/viewt...t=671&start=45
and keep an eye on it for the departure times.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:40 AM
TheProfessional

Originally Posted by idwin
who else besides the professional and i are coming up from little rock area? please pm me or the professional so we can make sure we are all meeting at the same places and have the same times, so no one is left out.
There are 2 people from Jacksonville with older Z's that may hook up with you. I saw their profiles on the AZCC site.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:49 AM
tnkrstoyco

Hey Professional, glad to see ya saturday. I'm hell on names, have to wear a name badge on my own shirt just to remember who I am. Hope you had a good time. Guess eveyone made it home ok.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:00 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

brad just have them pm me so we can all meet in jville, then drive up to meet up w/ you and whoever. And tnkrstoyco you should have put a 350z on the t shirt! old and new. i wanted to come w/ brad(the professional for y'alls ride saturday, but had my car tore apart putting dynomat in. So im really looking forward to this branson thing. btw was there anyone else interested in the drive friday other than me?(at the zfest).
Old 03-28-2006, 04:32 AM
tnkrstoyco

I didn't do the shirt. That was layed out by Fine-Tooned. He does a great job on the shirts every year, it is handled by Pickle.
Just have to see who's interested in running friday, I'll probably be busy with things. If there is time and you want I'll get you a map of the shorter run which is still a great run.
Brad said you were working on your car.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
TheProfessional

Originally Posted by tnkrstoyco
Hey Professional, glad to see ya saturday. I'm hell on names, have to wear a name badge on my own shirt just to remember who I am. Hope you had a good time. Guess eveyone made it home ok.
Hey thanks for putting that together, I had a blast! I can't remember having that much fun in a car with clothes on. BTW, I'm attaching a picture Pat took on the way home on HWY 7. Look who's out front!!!
Attached Thumbnails Branson Z Fest April 20-23.-ohgoodlordz.jpg  
Old 03-30-2006, 04:52 AM
tnkrstoyco

Yeah, notice the speed was chopped in by a friend of mine out in New Mexico.
I was going to get the oil changed and put some TT rears on the vert yesterday, but they didn't bring it back from the shop till after 5pm. Had them re-buff the rear cover, I didn't like how it looked.
Tim and I went to Springfield tuesday, hauled another 88 2+2 up there for parts.
You guys are gonna freak when you see Tim's 350. I think it's around 498hp to the ground before boost.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:55 AM
booger

Any one know whens the lastest you can register for the Zfest ?
Old 03-30-2006, 05:01 AM
tnkrstoyco

Booger, I'm not real sure. I do know they are asking us to release some of the rooms back. You should give Mary a call at the hotel and ask her (800) 245-3308.
The last couple of years we have had several walk ins that have gotten rooms late, but there are a couple other groups that are always there and can take up all the extra rooms. I wouldn't wait and take the chance.
Old 03-30-2006, 07:48 AM
Blu Hvn

+1 to what tnkrstoy said. There is always something going on at Branson regardless of the time of year. Last year there was a motorcycle rally the same weekend and dozens of bikers at our hotel. That's on top of the numerous tour busses of Blue Hairs that come through.
If I remember, I was told you could cancel your reservation up to 4 p.m. the day of your reservation. My advice is to, after verifying the cancellation policy, make your reservations. You don't want to be stuck at another hotel. The party will be at our place.
Remember, registering at the hotel is NOT the same as registering for Branson Z Fest. Register for Branson Z Fest at www.bransonzfest.com. If you are staying at another hotel, whatever, you still need to register for the event.
Z ya there. BTW, I hear there will be a huge turnout from Nebraska.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:40 AM
tnkrstoyco

Thank you Lt.Dan. Been out running around, got the vert's oil changed, put the TT rears on. Didn't like what I saw under there. It'll be suspension time after Branson. I'll start collecting parts again.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:22 PM
booger

Originally Posted by Blu Hvn
+1 to what tnkrstoy said. There is always something going on at Branson regardless of the time of year. Last year there was a motorcycle rally the same weekend and dozens of bikers at our hotel. That's on top of the numerous tour busses of Blue Hairs that come through.
If I remember, I was told you could cancel your reservation up to 4 p.m. the day of your reservation. My advice is to, after verifying the cancellation policy, make your reservations. You don't want to be stuck at another hotel. The party will be at our place.
Remember, registering at the hotel is NOT the same as registering for Branson Z Fest. Register for Branson Z Fest at www.bransonzfest.com. If you are staying at another hotel, whatever, you still need to register for the event.
Z ya there. BTW, I hear there will be a huge turnout from Nebraska.
Im sure some of the guys from the local Z club are going . I read thier forum once in a whiile , met a couple of them before . Still not sure if I'll be able to make it . Still have a few things to do to the G35 . Check for boost leaks , make sure the serp bellt doesnt slip , Try to get the 3.5 rear end out and the 3.3 back in , and get it tuned.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Bini2

Originally Posted by booger
Im sure some of the guys from the local Z club are going . I read thier forum once in a whiile , met a couple of them before . Still not sure if I'll be able to make it . Still have a few things to do to the G35 . Check for boost leaks , make sure the serp bellt doesnt slip , Try to get the 3.5 rear end out and the 3.3 back in , and get it tuned.
Bring the G and we'll check it for boost leaks. Someone in our club has a leak detector. I am sure we can get them to bring it.

Would love to see your G.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:27 PM
booger

Originally Posted by Bini2
Bring the G and we'll check it for boost leaks. Someone in our club has a leak detector. I am sure we can get them to bring it.

Would love to see your G.
lol....thats a good one...Im going to try to get it done in time . Thanks
Old 04-01-2006, 10:19 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

c'mon booger, im originally from nebraska. auburn, which is about 60 south of lincoln or ohama/council bluffs etc. get your stuff together and come on down
Old 04-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Bini2

Originally Posted by booger
lol....thats a good one...Im going to try to get it done in time . Thanks

I was serious. I have a pretty bad leak as well, comes on hard after 15+ PSI. I hope to sort it out either before or will ask a club member to bring their leak detector to Brason so that I can troubleshoot.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:57 PM
booger

Originally Posted by Bini2
I was serious. I have a pretty bad leak as well, comes on hard after 15+ PSI. I hope to sort it out either before or will ask a club member to bring their leak detector to Brason so that I can troubleshoot.
Ive already tested for leaks . I preasurize the whole system with my air compressor and I tested it at 27psi...no leaks...just belt slipping after 13psi

Quick Reply: Branson Z Fest April 20-23.