Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

South MS Z's

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 10:28 PM
jammin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NSN350Z
here is a pic of it, you might remember it.
oh yea, ive spoken to him at the movies, he parked next to me one time awhile back
Old 03-25-2008, 10:30 PM
THE_SCHROED

I remember that one. It looked horrible
Old 03-25-2008, 10:38 PM
NSN350Z

you get the spoiler put on yet? man please dont put it on using just double sided tape. i mean i know its not mine any more but,all it takes is a little bit of air to get under there and that thing is flying off. then when it rains the tape will loosen. take it to my boys shop in gautier. Collision Depot. 497-4500. He does great work and he will do it for cheap. He even has the template for it there, to drill the holes correctly. He has a Z too by the way. Silver with the Ugly *** 20inch chrome lowenharts.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:43 PM
THE_SCHROED

I already put it on there. It aint going anywhere I used that Loctite doublesided tape. I tried to yank it off and couldn't even get it to budge. That is what most of the aftermarket lip spoilers use anyway. It looks good on there though.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:44 PM
jammin

whered u get ur kit painted? mine needs a repaint, my front bumper's paint is wayyyyyy offff
Old 03-25-2008, 10:49 PM
NSN350Z

Collision Depot, in gautier. it is on 90. if you are coming from biloxi it will be on the left, just before the new lowes. They do amazing work. I gave him my kit monday, he had it on my car by 4pm on tuesday. the number is 497 4500, his name is bryan he is the owner. He will do the highest of quality work, with the best price. he is a very good friend of mine. If you want me too, i can call and set up an appointment for you, and get you the hookup. Just tell me what you need done, and ill get an estimate. He will probably do whatever you need done that same day and have it to you the next day, just like mine. let me know and i can call for you.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:51 PM
jammin

Collision Depot, in gautier. it is on 90. if you are coming from biloxi it will be on the left, just before the new lowes. They do amazing work. I gave him my kit monday, he had it on my car by 4pm on tuesday. the number is 497 4500, his name is bryan he is the owner. He will do the highest of quality work, with the best price. he is a very good friend of mine. If you want me too, i can call and set up an appointment for you, and get you the hookup. Just tell me what you need done, and ill get an estimate. He will probably do whatever you need done that same day and have it to you the next day, just like mine. let me know and i can call for you.
thanks, you think u can get me a price on removing a cracked intake duct and putting a new one on, repainting the front bumper and installing a mesh grill? i probably wont be getting this done til summertime and im hoping its no more than $300 =/ but i dont know how much these things usually run
Old 03-25-2008, 10:51 PM
THE_SCHROED

I wish I could get my whole car repainted with some higher quality paint. It has so many swirl marks in it, that it makes it look like sht.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:52 PM
jammin

oh was your paint match good too?
Old 03-25-2008, 10:54 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by THE_SCHROED
I wish I could get my whole car repainted with some higher quality paint. It has so many swirl marks in it, that it makes it look like sht.
is it that notieable?
Old 03-25-2008, 10:56 PM
NSN350Z

Are you going to provide the new intake duct and the mesh? if so it will definately be below Im guessing somewhere around 225 or 250 most. Just let me know when you want to get it done for sure and I will set it up for you. And they make their own paint in house to match the paint, but then he can add slight variances that make it blend better if the rest of your paint is a little faded or whatnot.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:58 PM
jammin

Are you going to provide the new intake duct and the mesh? if so it will definately be below Im guessing somewhere around 225 or 250 most. Just let me know when you want to get it done for sure and I will set it up for you. And they make their own paint in house to match the paint, but then he can add slight variances that make it blend better if the rest of your paint is a little faded or whatnot.
yea i actually have the new intake duct and mesh grill sitting in my closet. cant wait til summer to get my front repainted then!
Old 03-25-2008, 10:59 PM
NSN350Z

Originally Posted by jammin
oh was your paint match good too?
Perfect match. I am getting him to paint my side mirrors for 90 bucks. Ryan take your car to him. He has a high speed buffer and puts this stuff on it that gets just hot enough to sort of Melt the clear coat and he can spread it around more evenly and it will fill in the swirl mark and the little imperfections. He said very few people know how to do it right down here. If you keep it on there too long it can **** up the paint, but if your base coat is okay, then he can make your clear coat look new and the swirl marks gone.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:02 PM
THE_SCHROED

Really how much do you think he charges? I'll go get that done ASAP if he can do it for a reasonable price. I heard I could get it buffed out, but didn't trust anyone. When you call him tomorrow for Jamie ask him about it.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:10 PM
NSN350Z

Really how much do you think he charges? I'll go get that done ASAP if he can do it for a reasonable price. I heard I could get it buffed out, but didn't trust anyone. When you call him tomorrow for Jamie ask him about it.
I am not sure. I didnt ask him, he was just explaining the process to me. I will call him tommorow when i wake up around noon or one and ask him. jamie did you want me to ask him about how much it will be for yours also? or did you want me to wait till summertime? also what bumper is it? is it the nismo v1? basically its very similar to mine then right?
Old 03-25-2008, 11:12 PM
jammin

yea you can just go ahead and ask, i just wouldnt be able to have a spare car until summer. its the nismo v2 front
Old 03-25-2008, 11:12 PM
THE_SCHROED

Sounds good, I just got my taxes back so I need something to spend my money on....
Old 03-25-2008, 11:14 PM
jammin

Sounds good, I just got my taxes back so I need something to spend my money on....
lol i had to spend my taxes on paying off credit cards, im waiting for bush money tho so i can send my headlights to lighwerkz and get them blacked out and get the BMW halos done to it
Old 03-25-2008, 11:18 PM
NSN350Z

Originally Posted by jammin
yea you can just go ahead and ask, i just wouldnt be able to have a spare car until summer. its the nismo v2 front
if you want it done soon, you could just let him take the bumper off the car, and you drive around a day with it off, then the next day he can put it back and and install the stuff with you in the shop. (i dont know if he needs to have it on the car or not, but i dont think so) or Also if you dont live to far from his shop, him or someone else that works there usually picks up and drops off the customers if they need somebody to do that for them. The customer service is second to none.

And yeah i will definately ask him for you, shoot me a text tommorow ryan if i dont text you by 3 and remind me.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:23 PM
jammin

if you want it done soon, you could just let him take the bumper off the car, and you drive around a day with it off, then the next day he can put it back and and install the stuff with you in the shop. (i dont know if he needs to have it on the car or not, but i dont think so) or Also if you dont live to far from his shop, him or someone else that works there usually picks up and drops off the customers if they need somebody to do that for them. The customer service is second to none.

And yeah i will definately ask him for you, shoot me a text tommorow ryan if i dont text you by 3 and remind me.
It's just that I stay in Mobile for school, and I won't be able to have a spare car to drive around til about summer time; but if he can really get it done within a day or two, maybe I can figure something out. Other than that, finding a ride home won't be a problem for me.

Quick Reply: South MS Z's