Notices
South Central Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

South MS Z's

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 01:52 PM
THE_SCHROED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't wait to get it in, Mark what time are you doin Jimmys on thursday? I wax your car this weekend sometime whenever your off.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:55 PM
jammin

Originally Posted by THE_SCHROED
Guess what came in today................
that was quick huh? u placed your order not too long ago
Old 05-19-2008, 02:50 PM
NA350zJimmy

jwt hater
Old 05-19-2008, 02:51 PM
dTor

What is up homies????
Old 05-19-2008, 02:54 PM
dTor

Please, for the love of GOD, schedule your time off for Zdayz NOW!!! If they give you ****, quit!

Alvin and I met a bunch of Baton Rouge peeps, MC, Z1 Performance guys (Adam and Kwame); I got a vid running behind the GTR on Hwy 28 going back to the resort... Good times were had by all.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:25 PM
NA350zJimmy

Originally Posted by kramykram
alvin is home guys. so welcome him back.

but on a lighter note. darrin im a little pissed at the stunt you pulled with going to zdayz. you were supposed to go in on a room with either myself or alvin. but yet you had a free offer and took it. thats kind of messed up man. so instead of actually paying to stay you took the free room. i can understand this but if you had not had prior arrangements to begin with it would not be so bad. i would not of went if i had been in your shoes. that would of been like alvin telling me i could stay with him for free and me telling jughead he was on his own with his room. i would not do that to a friend or friends. alvin got shafted enough as it was due to other persons situations. just like myself. i would of loved to of went but as just like right now im at work. i think what you did darren was pretty rude. you been a good guy and a good freind but that right there kinda pissed me off that you even called and rubbed it in my face. my job pays my bills. sure it has ruined my chance to go 2 years in a row but there is always next year. if this is gonna be the kind of person you are then i have misjudged you as a friend.

Hard Times At Gulf Coast High

lol.................I'm going to stay out of this but on a lighter note...Kevin I'll quit calling you out and Adam I wanted so bad to go but at my job I can't call in and I did schedule time off it was canceled and that what I get for being a Manager......Sorry.....but I will be at Nopi Nationals this year if you guys are coming and if you are not doing anything in June Come down for Scrapin the Coast June 20-22 if not its cool...................
Old 05-19-2008, 04:11 PM
NA350zJimmy

Dam man when did this forum Get DRAMA...............lol........ So what does everyone plan on doing with their cars this Summer.......I'm 3 mods away From my goal.................Gears............Cams........Lsd
Old 05-19-2008, 04:25 PM
knguyen

That's good to hear from you Jimmy, but we are still missing someone. cough,cough "Mr.Dizzle". lol

Think my summer goal for the car is the damn wheels,tires,lowering,camber,and the Nikon D300 i've always wanted.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:30 PM
jammin

MY GOALS which i will not get are! gears, cobb accessport, and wheels! and 3 new pairs of jeans and more shirts =), and i would also love a new head unit
Old 05-19-2008, 04:30 PM
dTor

Originally Posted by kramykram
alvin is home guys. so welcome him back.

but on a lighter note. darrin im a little pissed at the stunt you pulled with going to zdayz. you were supposed to go in on a room with either myself or alvin. but yet you had a free offer and took it. thats kind of messed up man. so instead of actually paying to stay you took the free room. i can understand this but if you had not had prior arrangements to begin with it would not be so bad. i would not of went if i had been in your shoes. that would of been like alvin telling me i could stay with him for free and me telling jughead he was on his own with his room. i would not do that to a friend or friends. alvin got shafted enough as it was due to other persons situations. just like myself. i would of loved to of went but as just like right now im at work. i think what you did darren was pretty rude. you been a good guy and a good freind but that right there kinda pissed me off that you even called and rubbed it in my face. my job pays my bills. sure it has ruined my chance to go 2 years in a row but there is always next year. if this is gonna be the kind of person you are then i have misjudged you as a friend.
Woah, Mark. I would not have been able to go at all had I not been able to stay with someone for free. I was stretching my budget thin by going, even with the free couch I slept on. It was Alvin's decision to go, and I did not want to ask if I could stay with him because I knew I did not have any extra money to offer him. What would have been messed up is if I would have tried to stay with Alvin for free. He was offered a free stay before I was, but he declined.

I did not think it was a good idea to for either Jughead or Alvin to front the deposit money without being given deposit money at the time they paid, and I told you this on the phone when you made the reservations. You said you would rather just collect the money from everybody who showed up when we got there to avoid any complications with refunds, etc.

That was your guys' choice, and I respect that. What I don't respect is you calling me a bad friend because I could not pay somebody for part of a room that I had not planned on staying in. If you recall, we were going to have a "couples" cabin and a "singles" cabin - which you and Alvin both agreed would be a good idea. Alvin was going to have the couples, and you/Jughead were paying for the singles cabin.

I kind of understand where you are coming from with this, and had I had the means to give Alvin any money, we wouldn't be having the conversation right now. Alvin made no mention to me of wanting any money, nor did I make any allusions to him that I would be able to chip in on his cabin.

I feel bad about the situation, but at the moment there is nothing I can do but to offer my apologies to Alvin and Jughead for not being able to sell my house for more than what I did, and for having termites in it, which killed my budget for Zdayz. Had I not had termites or a low selling price on my house, I would have been able (and more than happy) to help Alvin pay for a cabin.

Lastly Mark, I am sorry if I sounded like I was rubbing it in your face. That was not my intention when I called - I was just excited that I was able to go at the last minute, and disappointed that you couldn't go again. My job pays my bills also, but sometimes I forget how difficult it is for you to take time off work. It's been a few years since I've worked in a customer-based industry, and I think I've become a bit spoiled with my government job.

My bad, Mark.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:31 PM
NA350zJimmy

Originally Posted by knguyen
That's good to hear from you Jimmy, but we are still missing someone. cough,cough "Mr.Dizzle". lol

Think my summer goal for the car is the damn wheels,tires,lowering,camber,and the Nikon D300 i've always wanted.

I know man but forgiveness and true *** ness is something some young adults have to learn and realize

Last edited by NA350zJimmy; 05-19-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:35 PM
knguyen

Hahah I hear you Vito
Old 05-19-2008, 04:38 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

darrin dont you have a credit card? crap im sure im spread way thinner on monies than you(due to not working for over 4 mos cause of surgery) but i still pay'd for half my room,etc.? The room was way cheaper for me than the $4 dollar a gallon of gas to drive 1,500+ miles!
Old 05-19-2008, 04:44 PM
NA350zJimmy

Originally Posted by knguyen
Hahah I hear you Vito

Dam ....h...........Kevin have you talked to your boi
Old 05-19-2008, 04:45 PM
dTor

Adam, don't take this as me being rude to you or evasive, but I'd rather not discuss my current financial situation here. We didn't sell my house and move back into our trailer because we wanted to. Nor did I sell all the parts off my car because I didn't enjoy them.

Last edited by dTor; 05-19-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
NA350zJimmy

Drama at Gulf Coast High...........Next 90210 On Biloxi Beach.........lol
Old 05-19-2008, 04:51 PM
THE_SCHROED

Jimmy if I'm not working I will be there.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:03 PM
NA350zJimmy

Oh now you want to be there go play on the beach Hasselhoff......lol
Old 05-19-2008, 05:06 PM
kramykram

darren i appolgize for calling you a bad friend. at the time i was rather bothered with the situation. im not trying to cause drama. but i felt that was a very bad call on your part. stretching on a budget for a road trip is a very bad idea. things happen you could of blew a new tire, alternator go out, radiator explode at which anything could happen. would you of been prepared? probably not. i just feel it was a bad judgement call on your part and im glad nothing did happen. you been nothing but a good freind and im sorry.

Quick Reply: South MS Z's